The Sleaze Factor

sagegirl

Oct 11, 2004
Today the settlement in the Bill O'Reilly alleged sexual harassment case was announced, with a statement about "no wrongdoing". Got me to thinking.......

Here are some more of our American Idols and their less than shining reputations:

Ted Kennedy.....responsible in fatal car accident
Richard Nixon.....political dirty trickster, liar, Watergate
Spiro Agnew.....racketeering, tax fraud
Bill Clinton.......marital infidelity, sex in the oval office
George W Bush .......DUI
Laura Bush..........responsible in fatal car accident
Ronald Reagan......Iran/Contra, arms for hostages
Oliver North......destroying evidence, lying to congress
Rush Limbaugh......drug addiction
Bill Bennet........gambling addiction
Clarence Thomas....sexual harassment
Michael Jackson.....pedophile
OJ Simpson .......domestic violence, murder
Kobe Bryant........rape

of course, there are differing opinions about guilt and innocence.....who's your favorite scumbag sleaze?

How about David Hasselhoff or any number of the Holywood elite who have either been caught, or are good at hiding their addictions and perversions, all the while making tremendous sums of money off those willing suckers willing to fork over the dough to see them play make believe.

So you hold all people with the same contempt as those on your list, or do they just have to be in the public view. I know many people who have suffered with addiction, yet are very decent people with a problem.

Is this a part of your compassionate side you are showing?

sagegirl said:
Today the settlement in the Bill O'Reilly alleged sexual harassment case was announced, with a statement about "no wrongdoing". Got me to thinking.......

Here are some more of our American Idols and their less than shining reputations:

Ted Kennedy.....responsible in fatal car accident
Richard Nixon.....political dirty trickster, liar, Watergate
Spiro Agnew.....racketeering, tax fraud
Bill Clinton.......marital infidelity, sex in the oval office
George W Bush .......DUI
Laura Bush..........responsible in fatal car accident
Ronald Reagan......Iran/Contra, arms for hostages
Oliver North......destroying evidence, lying to congress
Rush Limbaugh......drug addiction
Bill Bennet........gambling addiction
Clarence Thomas....sexual harassment
Michael Jackson.....pedophile
OJ Simpson .......domestic violence, murder
Kobe Bryant........rape

of course, there are differing opinions about guilt and innocence.....who's your favorite scumbag sleaze?

My current list is rather short:

Katelyn Faber...........Made up a story about being raped so she could potentially cash-in on millions of dollars.

ABC/CBS/NBC/MTV news........Make up and twist stories in an attempt to influence their political agendas.

You show your true colours by some of the 'innocent' people you've labeled as 'scum'.

I'd bet you really think you are 'better' than most people.

Looks like you like to judge people. Name some of your flaws bet you'll find something simalar to some of those allagations you've made.

Fmr jarhead said:
Is this a part of your compassionate side you are showing?

I think it was more a moment of weakness, probably got something to do with
a desire for better things, but rather poorly presented.

-=d=- said:
You show your true colours by some of the 'innocent' people you've labeled as 'scum'.

I'd bet you really think you are 'better' than most people.

I think we all have a little scum in us, havent I proved that.

sagegirl:

Your details are a bit sketchy - conveniently so, I'm afraid:

Bill Clinton could have engaged in sordid sex till the cows came home (or sneaked into the oval office), and it just would have made him sleazy trailer trash. The fact that he LIED about it, UNDER OATH, makes him a "criminal".

Ronald Reagan and Oliver North are HEROES, who thwarted attempts by the Democrat House of Representatives to compromise the security of the Western Hemisphere. Anytime you , or anyone else on the board, wishes to discuss "Iran-Contra" in detail, I'm absolutely at your disposal. Democrats were only too glad to see this issue die - they don't exactly come out of it smelling like a rose.

Clarence Thomas was the innocent - and exonerated - victim of a vicious, partisan smear campaign. But proof simply won't suffice for liberals. "Clarence Thomas - sexual harassment" is as inextricably trapped in the Democrat mindset as "Bush - AWOL." It's pathetic.

musicman said:
sagegirl:

Your details are a bit sketchy - conveniently so, I'm afraid:.

So I guess if I'd have posted a list of my heroes you would have called them all a bunch of crooks and low lifes. Take a shot at Mohammed Ali.

sagegirl said:
So I guess if I'd have posted a list of my heroes you would have called them all a bunch of crooks and low lifes. Take a shot at Mohammed Ali.

Only if they were crooks and low lifes.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp

Forum List

Back