the singles thread

Seriously I'd consider internet dating, it seems to be the way everyone meets these days.

Seriously I'd consider internet dating, it seems to be the way everyone meets these days.

yes Internet dating can be good but there are often fakes or People who live to far away and it would be very hard to meet up and getting to know eatch other etc. also i never had luck with my profiles on dating sites. i never had someone answer my advances except fakes and scammers

yes Internet dating can be good but there are often fakes or People who live to far away and it would be very hard to meet up and getting to know eatch other etc. also i never had luck with my profiles on dating sites. i never had someone answer my advances except fakes and scammers

There are companies you can join that will make it a safer process, you have to take chances tho, unless you think girls are gonna be knocking on your day any time soon.
Other than that join some clubs and meet people that way, good luck x

I have heard an adage which says something like, when you least expect it, someone comes into your life.

There are companies you can join that will make it a safer process, you have to take chances tho, unless you think girls are gonna be knocking on your day any time soon.

is there any good dating site out there? but i dont want to pay for services

is there any good dating site out there? but i dont want to pay for services

Don't want to pay for services? Geez, I know a ton of girls in Reno who wouldn't have a thing to do with you! ~shrug~

Forum List

Back