The single reason for Liberating Iraq was WMDs.. what was single reason for ACA?

If only the Bush Administration had given UN weapons inspectors more time and hadnt been in such a "rush" to war..........................LOL

Need ACA to do what?
Simplifying requires more rules and regulations of ACA?

It required statutory changes to simplify federal eligibility rules and replace a patchwork of income definitions and asset tests with a simplified MAGI standard.

The creation of exchanges as vehicles for verifying eligibility in real-time and facilitating enrollment also required the ACA.

Under the ACA, states have a once-in-a-generation opportunity right now to bring antiquated eligibility and enrollment IT systems into the 21st century, largely at federal expense.

Need ACA to do what?
Simplifying requires more rules and regulations of ACA?

It required statutory changes to simplify federal eligibility rules and replace a patchwork of income definitions and asset tests with a simplified MAGI standard.

The creation of exchanges as vehicles for verifying eligibility in real-time and facilitating enrollment also required the ACA.

Under the ACA, states have a once-in-a-generation opportunity right now to bring antiquated eligibility and enrollment IT systems into the 21st century, largely at federal expense.

YOU have NO idea what you are talking about with this statement:
"vehicles for verifying eligibility in real-time"!

Right now as I'm writing this my company that I started is processing thousands of Medicare eligibility verification requests returning 271 responses coming directly from Medicare in less then 2 seconds.
Do you know what that means???
obviously you don't!

Forum List

Back