Does Anybody's Vote On This Board

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
actually count?

We all know that no matter how much you hate Obama, if you live in California, Connecticutt or Minnesota your vote is useless

Ditto if you live Nebraska, Kansas or Alaska and you love Obama, your vote is moot...

So whose vote will actually mean something come November?

Last edited:
actually count?

We all know that no matter how much you hate Obama, if you live in California, Connecticutt or Minnesota you vote is useless

Ditto if you live Nebraska, Kansas or Alaska and you love Obama, you vote is moot...

those in Florida, Ohio, NC, Virginia, colorado, Nevada. Maybe.

actually count?

We all know that no matter how much you hate Obama, if you live in California, Connecticutt or Minnesota you vote is useless

Ditto if you live Nebraska, Kansas or Alaska and you love Obama, you vote is moot...

Using your logic no one should vote, You are beyond stupid. By the way every vote counts and even in supposed locked States one can vote in such away as to win the State for the other guy. Well unless we believe losers like you and don't vote.

Every vote counts. Every vote regardless of what letter is next to their name (besides (R) ) is a vote for freedom and liberty.

actually count?

I live in CA.... and i have voted in very election since i was old enough to vote.....

The way i see it.... you have zero right to complain if you don't vote.

actually count?

Using your logic no one should vote, You are beyond stupid. By the way every vote counts and even in supposed locked States one can vote in such away as to win the State for the other guy. Well unless we believe losers like you and don't vote.

oh hush... that isn't what he said :rolleyes:

actually count?

I live in CA.... and i have voted in very election since i was old enough to vote.....

i agree with that.

actually count?

That wasn't the question...but thanks for your contribution anyway...

actually count?

Ive done the same in Michigan, but counting?

Every vote counts. Every vote regardless of what letter is next to their name (besides (R) ) is a vote for freedom and liberty.

Decline to state comes after my name...... they don't have a box for unaffiliated.

actually count?

every vote counts...even if your vote does not go the way you want it to.....

actually count?

:eusa_clap:

All votes count. A vote shouldn't be considered to count only if you live in a state that has a 50/50 voting base.

It's about exercising the right, not the guarantee that it'll swing the election.

I disagree, thus the OP...

It doesn't matter how much time I spend door knocking, putting up billboards or delivering leaflets with Obama's name on them in Kansas. He will not get the EC votes from that state. No way. No how.

That aside, I guess the OP should have been: Who On the Board Lives In a Swing State?.;o)

actually count?

:woohoo:

All votes count. A vote shouldn't be considered to count only if you live in a state that has a 50/50 voting base.

It's about exercising the right, not the guarantee that it'll swing the election.

Meaningless twaddle. All it says is that they count all the votes. So what? Does that mean voting makes this a better country? The sad record indicates precisely the opposite. The longer we suffer under democracy, the more tyrannical, incompetent, waseful and expensive our government gets.

It doesn't matter how much time I spend door knocking, putting up billboards or delivering leaflets with Obama's name on them in Kansas. He will not get the EC votes from that state. No way. No how.

That aside, I guess the OP should have been: Who On the Board Lives In a Swing State?.;o)

Why is that???

Why is that???

List of United States presidential election results by state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :cool:

actually count?

LOL. I lived in MI for about ten years. My vote NEVER counted - Kilpratrick's district? Oh, please. :lol:

Forum List

Back