The Sickness Racism Breeds

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.
Racism will never end as long as conservatives continue to attempt to deflect from the fact that racism exist.

Racism will never end as long as conservatives continue to attempt to deflect from the fact that racism exist.

22y76q.jpg

Somebody sent this to me today. Physically a beautiful Black girl who honestly believes she is white and hates Black people. This is a true sickness that comes straight from racism.

It seems the divide of races had hit the wall and we both found that the far left and right were playing us, and we don't buy into it. We still have the fringe on both side try to stir it up with riots or /Xmas shopping as my friend calls it. LOL But when face with surviving we join and watch each other back. Nam was a good examples of it.

Somebody sent this to me today. Physically a beautiful Black girl who honestly believes she is white and hates Black people. This is a true sickness that comes straight from racism.

It seems the divide of races had hit the wall and we both found that the far left and right were playing us, and we don't buy into it. We still have the fringe on both side try to stir it up with riots or /Xmas shopping as my friend calls it. LOL But when face with surviving we join and watch each other back. Nam was a good examples of it.

What we as blacks have seen is whites like you want to pretend it's made up by both sides.

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!

I'm going to laugh at your stupid ass question which is based on a false equivalence of blacks being racist because of our reaction and response to how whites have treated us.

What we as blacks have seen is whites like you want to pretend it's made up by both sides.

It IS both sides. In fact it's ALL sides. Every race has it's racists, and yours has the most.

And why wouldn't not deriving his identity and self-worth from his group and begin celebrating his individuality help to end racism?

Individualism discounts the effects of history, which cannot be ignored in any discussion of race. It denies the social structure created by racism. It refuses to accept that a dominant white culture was created due to the racist laws and policies denying people of color AS A GROUP. It removes the individual responsibility whites have to end racism in their community because they are an individual and did not do it so find those who did is the attitude you get from whites who use individualism as a denial.

It IS both sides. In fact it's ALL sides. Every race has it's racists, and yours has the most.

You are simply wrong. For if you think we are racists because we are unhappy about being treated as less by whites, you're crazy as hell.

Last edited:

You are simply wrong. For if you think we are racists because we are unhappy about being treated as less by whites, you're crazy as hell.

No, I think you're a racist because you obviously hate white people and constantly proclaim your superiority.

If Elizabeth Warren can be an Indian, Rachel Dolezal can be black and Michelle Obama can be a woman, then this girl can be white.

I agree she’s sick, her complex exceeds that of most people that are racially complexed, but I disagree with your premise on blaming it on whitey

And why wouldn't not deriving his identity and self-worth from his group and begin celebrating his individuality help to end racism?

Individualism discounts the effects of history, which cannot be ignored in any discussion of race. It denies the social structure created by racism. It refuses to accept that a dominant white culture was created due to the racist laws and policies denying people of color AS A GROUP. It removes the individual responsibility whites have to end racism in their community because they are an individual and did not do it so find those who did is the attitude you get from whites who use individualism as a denial.

So other than not deriving his identity and self-worth from his group and celebrating his individuality, what do you expect him (or me) to do about the effects of racism? No one can do anything to nullify the effects of racism other than to not be racist so what exactly are you asking for?

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!
Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Do you remember telling me this: "Whites are the weaker race in my opinion."?

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Where do you guys get this ridiculous notion that only those who have the power to oppress can be racist?

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.

Sorry, but your ludicrous ideas about race and racism have no power to sting because they're largely monkey shit.

Having said that, if you're saying that white people as a race are inherently morally weaker and weaker in character than blacks or other races then you are racist.

Forum List

Back