The Sickness Racism Breeds

Somebody sent this to me today. Physically a beautiful Black girl who honestly believes she is white and hates Black people. This is a true sickness that comes straight from racism.

It seems the divide of races had hit the wall and we both found that the far left and right were playing us, and we don't buy into it. We still have the fringe on both side try to stir it up with riots or /Xmas shopping as my friend calls it. LOL But when face with surviving we join and watch each other back. Nam was a good examples of it.

What we as blacks have seen is whites like you want to pretend it's made up by both sides.

It IS both sides. In fact it's ALL sides. Every race has it's racists, and yours has the most.

You are simply wrong. For if you think we are racists because we are unhappy about being treated as less by whites, you're crazy as hell.

No, I think you're a racist because you obviously hate white people and constantly proclaim your superiority.

Except I don't hate white people and have not ever proclaimed racial superiority.

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

And why wouldn't not deriving his identity and self-worth from his group and begin celebrating his individuality help to end racism?

Individualism discounts the effects of history, which cannot be ignored in any discussion of race. It denies the social structure created by racism. It refuses to accept that a dominant white culture was created due to the racist laws and policies denying people of color AS A GROUP. It removes the individual responsibility whites have to end racism in their community because they are an individual and did not do it so find those who did is the attitude you get from whites who use individualism as a denial.

So other than not deriving his identity and self-worth from his group and celebrating his individuality, what do you expect him (or me) to do about the effects of racism? No one can do anything to nullify the effects of racism other than to not be racist so what exactly are you asking for?

You can do more than that. But you are dumb. For example, your ignorance is shown in your first line. This is not about denying such things, it is about stopping whites who derive their identity and self worth from a divisive belief in superiority by creating laws and policies that insure their identity allows them rights and benefits others not belonging in the group can get. That Ghost rider, is what whites do.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!
Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Do you remember telling me this: "Whites are the weaker race in my opinion."?

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Where do you guys get this ridiculous notion that only those who have the power to oppress can be racist?

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.

Sorry, but your ludicrous ideas about race and racism have no power to sting because they're largely monkey shit.

Having said that, if you're saying that white people as a race are inherently morally weaker and weaker in character than blacks or other races then you are racist.

No, he is saying that whites have a record of almost 250 years of immoral racist behaviors which shows a weakness in character. He states that whites had to create laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior which is a sign of fear or weakness. That is what whites have done and what many continue doing.

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

And why wouldn't not deriving his identity and self-worth from his group and begin celebrating his individuality help to end racism?

Individualism discounts the effects of history, which cannot be ignored in any discussion of race. It denies the social structure created by racism. It refuses to accept that a dominant white culture was created due to the racist laws and policies denying people of color AS A GROUP. It removes the individual responsibility whites have to end racism in their community because they are an individual and did not do it so find those who did is the attitude you get from whites who use individualism as a denial.

So other than not deriving his identity and self-worth from his group and celebrating his individuality, what do you expect him (or me) to do about the effects of racism? No one can do anything to nullify the effects of racism other than to not be racist so what exactly are you asking for?

You can do more than that.

Like what? I asked you the question so tell me, what do you expect us to do beyond just not being racist?.

But you are dumb.

That's just an excuse not to answer the question.

For example, your ignorance is shown in your first line. This is not about denying such things,

Denying what things?

it is about stopping whites who derive their identity and self worth from a divisive belief in superiority by creating laws and policies that insure their identity allows them rights and benefits others not belonging in the group can get. That Ghost rider, is what whites do.

First of all, there are no more laws and policies "that insure their identity allows them rights and benefits others not belonging in the group can get." Secondly, there are laws and policies in place to prevent just that very thing. Thirdly, I don't have the power to stop people from deriving their identity and self worth from a divisive belief in superiority. No one does.

So again, what do you expect us to do beyond not being racist and treating everyone equally?

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!
Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Where do you guys get this ridiculous notion that only those who have the power to oppress can be racist?

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.

Sorry, but your ludicrous ideas about race and racism have no power to sting because they're largely monkey shit.

Having said that, if you're saying that white people as a race are inherently morally weaker and weaker in character than blacks or other races then you are racist.

No, he is saying that whites have a record of almost 250 years of immoral racist behaviors which shows a weakness in character.

In other words, whites are morally weaker. What am I missing here?

He states that whites had to create laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior which is a sign of fear or weakness. That is what whites have done and what many continue doing.

He said, in so many words, that the white record of racism indicates that whites are the weaker race.

To say that the whites who created laws and policies in order to deny people they felt were inferior had weaker characters is one thing and cannot be denied. To say that whites have weaker character is another thing entirely and is patently racist and is exactly what he said.

Again you make yourself out to be an idiot. I said Blacks cant practice racism which is a different word than racist. It should be simple for you. They are two differents words. How fucking stupid are you?

If that makes you feel better I will allow it but I have to warn you. What you think of me is none of my business.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Somebody sent this to me today. Physically a beautiful Black girl who honestly believes she is white and hates Black people. This is a true sickness that comes straight from racism.

I agree she’s sick, her complex exceeds that of most people that are racially complexed, but I disagree with your premise on blaming it on whitey

Where exactly do you think she got these ideas about race if not whitey and his constant rhetoric since the 1500's?

Ever read "The man that mistook his wife for a hat" by the late great Oliver Sacks? By the by, I have known a few whites that hated being whites and took their self hate to an extreme. I think that's a mental defect, too. like the man the couldn't recognize his own face. Its a popular mental defect, hating ones self. I think that's what most rich white liberals are doing today. And us poor whites are being used as whipping boys. We don't like that, but we are...swept under the rug as " racist trash". That has a certain ring to it. It's a exaggeration, gambit and a excuse all at the same time. Like the Simpsons about the monorail. You can fool some of the people some of the time...racism this monorail that.

Ever read "The man that mistook his wife for a hat" by the late great Oliver Sacks? By the by, I have known a few whites that hated being whites and took their self hate to an extreme. I think that's a mental defect, too. like the man the couldn't recognize his own face. Its a popular mental defect, hating ones self. I think that's what most rich white liberals are doing today. And us poor whites are being used as whipping boys. We don't like that, but we are...swept under the rug as " racist trash". That has a certain ring to it. It's a exaggeration, gambit and a excuse all at the same time. Like the Simpsons about the monorail. You can fool some of the people some of the time...racism this monorail that.
Why do these white people hate being white? The answer to that question is the same. Whites typically hate being white because they understand the enormity of the harm the race they belong to has done in the world. Of course its a different manifestation but it all boils down to white racism as the culprit.

Why do these white people hate being white? The answer to that question is the same. Whites typically hate being white because they understand the enormity of the harm the race they belong to has done in the world. Of course its a different manifestation but it all boils down to white racism as the culprit.
Maybe, but maybe its people projecting their own ill intentions on the rest of us acting like it's our fault we notice what assholes they are. Ya think?

Oh stop.

He's spot on. And it's not an excuse.

Go lecture someone who cares what you have to say.

Maybe, but maybe its people projecting their own ill intentions on the rest of us acting like it's our fault we notice what assholes they are. Ya think?
That doesnt really make sense. Its a fact white people have down the ill they have done. It is the fault of whites for attempting to maintain the status quo those ills have created. They cant be projecting something if that something is a known fact.

Oh stop.

He's spot on. And it's not an excuse.

Go lecture someone who cares what you have to say.
No he is not spot on unless this is yet another weakness whites have. I have no issue with people IDing as a different race. I think it brings flavor. Its boring if everyone is the same. There should be different groups that bring their perspectives, cultures, and creativity to the the table. This is what King was talking about in his speech. He didnt want us to turn into the same vanilla people. He wanted our differences to be something that is embraced and encouraged.

That doesnt really make sense. Its a fact white people have down the ill they have done. They cant be projecting something if that something is a known fact.
I think you need a mental health councilor. You imply that racism is a racial thangy and are A OK with racial stereotyping as long as its whites you can troll on. Ok what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Racial profiling is bad though. The high black crime rate? The high black on black on black murder rate? That's gonna magically go away because it's racism to notice? Because of a few snide remarks? People are smarter than that. Empty accusations of "Racism" is like the emperor's new clothes.

Last edited:
That doesnt really make sense. Its a fact white people have down the ill they have done. They cant be projecting something if that something is a known fact.
I think you need a mental health councilor. You imply that racism is a racial thangy and are A OK with racial stereotyping as long as its whites you can troll on. Ok what is good for the goose is good for the gander. Racial profiling is bad though. The high black crime rate The high black on black on black murder rate? that's gonna go away? Because of a few snide remarks? People are smarter than that.
I didnt ask what you think about me. Its none of my business to be honest. Whites did the racial stereotyping long before any Blacks did so I agree with your "goose gander" statement. You dont like whites being racially stereotyped then you should have made sure you whites didnt do it. Whites commit the 100% of the high white on white crime. Whites are the vast majority of people that sexually molest animals too. Wake me when that goes away

Bigotry is often a product of ignorance.

Who is the least educated group in America ?
Well Megyn Kelly was earning over $20 million a year as a news journalist. She apparently is a former attorney so she's educated however she was ignorant to the offensiveness of the wearing of blackface in the U.S. apparently because she's unaware of the history of white racism in America.

Her education or high visibility did nothing to cure her ignorance. And by the by, racist whites passed laws making it unlawful for black people to be educated or learn to read/write. They apparently didn't want any competition even though they designated themselves as the superior race.

Well Megyn Kelly was earning over $20 million a year as a news journalist. She apparently is a former attorney so she's educated however she was ignorant to the offensiveness of the wearing of blackface in the U.S. apparently because she's unaware of the history of white racism in America.

Her education or high visibility did nothing to cure her ignorance. And by the by, racist whites passed laws making it unlawful for black people to be educated or learn to read/write. They apparently didn't want any competition even though they designated themselves as the superior race.

Or she simply thinks the country is a little less sensitive, high strung and stupid than what it is.

She was only ignorant that NBC brass has no balls.

Exactly. If youre superior you dont have to hold your competition back. The fact that whites did it shows how weak they are which is evidenced by their continual denial of racism today.

Forum List

Back