The Shitting On Veterans and Their Families in Full Swing

Thanks to ObamaCare everyone, not just Vets, are gonna' have to learn to be their own Doctor.

The last time I had a checkup the Nurse took my Blood Pressure 4 times because she couldn't believe it could be that low. All I did was change what I eat.
Show me how Obamacare affects the Veterans Administration.
*bumpity bump bump*

Since the AHA has no effect on TRICARE or the VA, you're going to be waiting a long time.

Its not quite that high, but it is pretty decent.

Congressional Retirement Facts | eHow.com

"In 2010, this means the gross pension for those currently retired under the FERS system is more than $63,000."

Not quite that high??

Huh??

My retirement pay after 23 years in the Nav is about $26,000 a year -

I assure you - I worked harder than Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi
or Cantor or Boehner or Rand or Ryan and certainly Bachmann or Walsh or West or Akins

Our legies are not overworked for sure.

Almost none, on either side of the aisle, Jake. Can we at least agree that congress-critters, as a breed, do very little to earn their keep?

That's what you think, Ravi. I have a brother who served as a M something CPO on a ship for 20 years who worked around high-efficiency Phantom jets. From his work around dangerous metals and who knows what else of a chemical nature, he now doesn't know who anyone else is, and if it weren't for his dear wife, he'd be a vegetable in a military hospital somewhere.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Our men go in, do a job, may not complain, may get sick, still do not complain, and never know what hit them. I took chemistry, pathology, and consumer health issues. The FDA does not run the military, and the military puts men where they have to be with what they're dealt to handle, store, fix, and be exposed to.

Don't you ever let me hear you tell me about Navy men. They're some of the best, bravest men on God's green earth and over his deep marine oceans. They're serving up to 13 months away from wife and children, and when they're somewhere nobody is allowed to know about, they might as well not be part of the human race.

Don't you ever let me hear you gripe about our Navy mens' honor ever again. How dare you.

Your neg is for the sailors who lost their lives at Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941, and for all those who got blown up on ships and whose jets never returned to their ships when serving in Vietnam, not to mention their shipmates who mourned their loss and whose lives were made unbearable by losing their best friends, separated when transferred elsewhere, then blown to bits. Dirtbag. If I had another neg to give out it would be to you for the Seals, no matter how long it took me being banned for it. And if I had a vocabulary like my brother's you'd get a lot more.
Tissue? I know people that served honorably in combat and I know people that were fuck ups that signed up because they were fuck ups and never did anything to "earn" being taken care of for life.
I know people that served honorably in combat and I know people that were fuck ups that signed up because they were fuck ups and never did anything to "earn" being taken care of for life.

You're such a self-righteous judge.

Been through seabee boot camp? That separates all fuckups to the pinkslip file, which tells me you are bs-ing your way through this entire discussion. There isn't anything left of fuckups half way through seabee boot camp, and that's the end of the line for them. Only a low-iq fuckup wouldn't understand what makes a person a full-fledged sailor. Your failure at logic and reason is duly noted.

says the life-long civilian. :eusa_eh: save it granma :eusa_hand: :eusa_shhh: I served & you didn't :cool: so zip it sugartits. :eusa_shhh: Ravi owns you BTW ;)

Last edited:
"In 2010, this means the gross pension for those currently retired under the FERS system is more than $63,000."

Not quite that high??

Huh??

My retirement pay after 23 years in the Nav is about $26,000 a year -

I assure you - I worked harder than Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi
or Cantor or Boehner or Rand or Ryan and certainly Bachmann or Walsh or West or Akins

Our legies are not overworked for sure.

Almost none, on either side of the aisle, Jake. Can we at least agree that congress-critters, as a breed, do very little to earn their keep?

I would imagine Dorner has a higher approval rating than legies.

What is it about fake-vet threads that attracts pole-smokers like this ^
You're a piece of shit pussy.
Poor Synthaholic. Someone his senior calls him on the carpet for his wrongs, and Synthaholic flies off the handle with an ad hominem attack, blinders firmly nailed in place.

That is soooooo pitiful. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

stop ninnyhammering mrs. life-long civilian. :eusa_hand: All your info is 2nd/3rd hand heresay anyway so you have ZERO business in this thread sugartits :thup:

Tissue? I know people that served honorably in combat and I know people that were fuck ups that signed up because they were fuck ups and never did anything to "earn" being taken care of for life.
I know people that served honorably in combat and I know people that were fuck ups that signed up because they were fuck ups and never did anything to "earn" being taken care of for life.

You're such a self-righteous judge.

Been through seabee boot camp? That separates all fuckups to the pinkslip file, which tells me you are bs-ing your way through this entire discussion. There isn't anything left of fuckups half way through seabee boot camp, and that's the end of the line for them. Only a low-iq fuckup wouldn't understand what makes a person a full-fledged sailor. Your failure at logic and reason is duly noted.

<junior speak omitted.> ;)

What I said sticks, doesn't it.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
People who put their asses on the line for your Freedoms, and you call a benefit they EARNED a luxury? Disgraceful.

warbler never put his ass on the line. I've read his posts. He minced around in a sailor suit for 23 years. The biggest danger he ever faced was a potato peeler.
That's what you think, Ravi. I have a brother who served as a M something CPO on a ship for 20 years who worked around high-efficiency Phantom jets. From his work around dangerous metals and who knows what else of a chemical nature, he now doesn't know who anyone else is, and if it weren't for his dear wife, he'd be a vegetable in a military hospital somewhere.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Our men go in, do a job, may not complain, may get sick, still do not complain, and never know what hit them. I took chemistry, pathology, and consumer health issues. The FDA does not run the military, and the military puts men where they have to be with what they're dealt to handle, store, fix, and be exposed to.

Don't you ever let me hear you tell me about Navy men. They're some of the best, bravest men on God's green earth and over his deep marine oceans. They're serving up to 13 months away from wife and children, and when they're somewhere nobody is allowed to know about, they might as well not be part of the human race.

Don't you ever let me hear you gripe about our Navy mens' honor ever again. How dare you.

Your neg is for the sailors who lost their lives at Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941, and for all those who got blown up on ships and whose jets never returned to their ships when serving in Vietnam, not to mention their shipmates who mourned their loss and whose lives were made unbearable by losing their best friends, separated when transferred elsewhere, then blown to bits. Dirtbag. If I had another neg to give out it would be to you for the Seals, no matter how long it took me being banned for it. And if I had a vocabulary like my brother's you'd get a lot more.

Agreed!!! My dad was a Chief Petty Officer in the Navy in WWII. His ship was supposed to be at Pearl Harbor on Dec 7th, but got delay a couple days (Thank God!). My Husband was a Marine in VN, he enlisted at 17, knowing he probably wouldn't make it home....Thank God he did. My son is just finishing he training with Psy Ops (He's Army)..been to Iraq 3 times. They are all my hero's.

Ravi has no idea what a Hero is....and she doesn't care. Her biggest priority is just pissing off conservatives. She's not worth getting all worked up about....but i understand! :)

Last edited:
Somebody please point me to Warbler's thread that screams at Republicans in the House for the upcoming cuts to the Defense Department, which they all voted for.
*bump* for the piece of dogshit, the coward Warbler.

What is it about fake-vet threads that attracts pole-smokers like this ^

He's also known as "Handsome Tramp"...

He and Plasmanoballs have been swappin' cum since back in the day. :thup:

:)

peace...

You're a piece of shit pussy.
Poor Synthaholic. Someone his senior calls him on the carpet for his wrongs, and Synthaholic flies off the handle with an ad hominem attack, blinders firmly nailed in place.

That is soooooo pitiful. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
Oh, so you're the one who's repping Warbler. :lol:
My religion teaches to look on the heart. I haven't found one in you yet, except the handsome Mr. Ryan makes people look twice at your posts, so you're gaining from someone you say you don't like in so many words. That's even more pathos than the position of your blinders. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo: :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back