The Shitting On Veterans and Their Families in Full Swing

Its not quite that high, but it is pretty decent.

Congressional Retirement Facts | eHow.com

"In 2010, this means the gross pension for those currently retired under the FERS system is more than $63,000."

Not quite that high??

Huh??

My retirement pay after 23 years in the Nav is about $26,000 a year -

I assure you - I worked harder than Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi

$63,000 is not "hundreds of thousands of dollars a year" which was my point.

And if you want a congressional pension, run for Congress and hold office at least 5 years, simple.

As for what you're getting in retirement pay, I'll be retiring this year as a Master Sergeant and I know exactly what I'm getting in retirement pay after 20 years. I'm not crying about it. I knew how the retirement system worked when I decided to do 20 years.

I'm not crying about it either.
I am implying a retired military person should make more in retirement that a lazy-fucking, elitist, do-nothing politician.

"In 2010, this means the gross pension for those currently retired under the FERS system is more than $63,000."

Not quite that high??

Huh??

My retirement pay after 23 years in the Nav is about $26,000 a year -

I assure you - I worked harder than Harry Reid or Nancy Pelosi

$63,000 is not "hundreds of thousands of dollars a year" which was my point.

And if you want a congressional pension, run for Congress and hold office at least 5 years, simple.

As for what you're getting in retirement pay, I'll be retiring this year as a Master Sergeant and I know exactly what I'm getting in retirement pay after 20 years. I'm not crying about it. I knew how the retirement system worked when I decided to do 20 years.

I'm not crying about it either.
I am implying a retired military person should make more in retirement that a lazy-fucking, elitist, do-nothing politician.

You're entitled to your opinion, then.

My opinion is you're a fucking idiot.

Thank you for that insightful, articulate and intelligent post.

Continue to cry about how your E5 retirement benefits are so low, if that makes you happy. A lot of folks with that same entitlement mentality, with their hands out begging the government for money, share your sentiment, I'm sure.

Continue to cry about how your E5 retirement benefits are so low, if that makes you happy. A lot of folks with that same entitlement mentality, with their hands out begging the government for money, share your sentiment, I'm sure.

The Wanker was an E5 after 20+ years?

He must have been either a Cook or a Boatswains Mate.

I'm perfectly fine with my E8 retirement check, cumgurgler.

I seriously doubt you're career Army, asswipe. You smell like another cocksucking Liberal poser to me.

I seriously doubt you're career Army, asswipe. You smell like another cocksucking Liberal poser to me.

Wow, "cumgurgler" and "asswipe."

If any doubted you had a room temperature IQ before, all doudts have been erased. :lol:

But keep crying about the cost of your medication too. "The government isn't paying enough money for my pills, I'm entitled. damnit."

:lol:

What a pathetic crybaby.

Last edited:

If any doubted you had a room temperature IQ before, all doudts have been erased. :lol:

Continue pretending your a soon-to-be retiring E8, U.S. Army. Assfuckers like Mr. Clean will buy your bullshit. I won't poser. You're a fraud .

But keep crying about the cost of your medication too. "The government isn't paying enough money for my pills, I'm entitled. damnit."

What a pathetic crybaby.

Yeah, clever isn't he?

I suspect he's some precocious middle schooler who gets a charge out of going on the internet and making up tall tales about his escapades and using "adult" language.

What a pathetic crybaby.

Yeah, clever isn't he?

I suspect he's some precocious middle schooler who gets a charge out of going on the internet and making up tall tales about his escapades and using "adult" language.

It's actually pretty sad, isn't it?

Furthermore, he can't do math, since he's pretending he retired as an E8, but then said his yearly retirment pay, after 23 years years, is $26,000.

He's a sad little man.

Last edited:
It's actually pretty sad, isn't it?

Yes - there seems to be a rash of military posers around the country lately. What is it with you people?

After reading your posts, I don't see why anyone would pretend to be military.

You're an embarrasment to vets and active duty alike and anyone should be ashamed to be associated with you in any way.

And learn math, too. An E* with 23 years wouldn't be getting only $26000 in retirement pay, so you might want to go back and readjust you lies.

And learn math, too. An E* with 23 years wouldn't be getting only $26000 in retirement pay, so you might want to go back and readjust you lies.

It's about that after SGLI, taxes, etc. - dumbfuck.
You're not too fucking bright.

Forum List

Back