On Veterans Day, an endorsement for president in 2024 for the greatest vet of them all: John Kerry

Kerry risked his life for his country commanding a Swift Boat

The most dangerous job in the Navy
I do not believe fake bull crap of people uplifted for politics. Buttigieg is the same as well as Duckworth who an equity pilot who screwed up and lost her legs.

Nobody is shooting at you on a flight deck
you said its the most dangerous job in the navy......prove it.....

my buddy drove supply trucks in Nam.....he was shot at more than once.....anywhere in the combat zone you can get shot at....

John Kerry was one of 3 finalists to be Al Gore's running mate, and would have been picked had it not been for Kerry's father dying of cancer

you said its the most dangerous job in the navy......prove it.....

my buddy drove supply trucks in Nam.....he was shot at more than once.....anywhere in the combat zone you can get shot at....
We are talking about Vietnam not peacetime MOSs

Well that's just a lie, he was under one and a half when the war ended. Do the freaking math, he was born Dec 11, 43, war ended May 8, 45. Why are you lying?

i have no reason to lie. i've heard Kerry say it himself numerous times. and no one was a jerk to erroneously call him out on it until YOU came along

i have no reason to lie. i've heard Kerry say it himself numerous times. and no one was a jerk to erroneously call him out on it until YOU came along

So tell me what I got wrong liar. Are you saying he lied, and you'd still support the lying horse face?

Perhaps you should have posted a link that supported your lie, the one you posted sure as hell doesn't. From your link:
"The day before the Nazis entered the city, she escaped with her sister, ahead of their advances, on a bicycle, and proceeded to forage her way across France while German fighters were strafing them en route, and she made her way to Portugal, eventually, where she boarded a ship that brought her to the United States and brought me here," Kerry said.

Nothing about a bombing there.

The best money I ever spent was the donation I made to Swiftboat Veterans for the Truth that exposed what a coward, liar, traitor and fake John Kerry was.

On Veterans Day, it is a great time to honor an American Hero like John Kerry

LOL

1668183997781.png

Forum List

Back