The Shitting On Veterans and Their Families in Full Swing

No offense to Veterans, I'm one myself, but did you really think you would "be taken care of" by the federal government because of your service?

That's supposed to be one of the benefits people who make a career out of serving their country receive. Now, Obama just takes takes takes. Shitting on veterans doesn't seem to bother him nor Liberals.

No where in the contract you signed does it promise you free medical care for life or that the government will take care of you for life.

Bringing retiree tricare payments in line with civilian insurance is going to happen and in all honesty has to happen.

I'm not asking for your sympathy, you stupid little cocksucker.
I am merely illustrating how this administration is shitting on veterans.
Do you understand that point, or do you need it dumbed down more.

i don't consider being asked to pay a reasonable amount in co-pays to be shitting on anyone.

so again, are we supposed to feel sorry for you because you were underpaying for a long time?

From $8 to $44 is REASONABLE?? A vet shouldn't have to pay ANYTHING for medication. I just picked my husbands blood pressure meds up yesterday, we get it though the company we work for, and it went up almost $3. Why should the vets have to pay so much MORE than we do??

Why should a vet not have to pay anything for medication?

Why?

am i to feel sorry for you because you were underpaying for your medication for a very long time?

You should read this Warrior
TRICARE/Health Care News from NAUS

44.00 for non formulary drugs

We tried to tell people about these things, when the New Health Care bill was passed and what was in it.

if you did you should report your pharmacy. they are ripping you off.

or, and this is the most likely scenario, you're full of shit and didn't pay what you claim.

That's how much the drug costs, numbnuts. It's not available in a generic form.
The only person doing the ripping off is Obama. Put your mouth back on his nuts and STFU

right. obama wrote the law, had it passed through the house and senate on his own, and then signed it.

and i don't doubt that's what the drug costs now, but it never cost you $8

am i to feel sorry for you because you were underpaying for your medication for a very long time?

We tried to tell people about these things, when the New Health Care bill was passed and what was in it.

which health care bill are you referring to?

No offense to Veterans, I'm one myself, but did you really think you would "be taken care of" by the federal government because of your service?

Not sure what "era" veteran you are, but there are many of us who were promised that care contractually. Times change. Now we have Tricare (some of us) and co-pays.

No you werent.

You never signed a contract saying that if you did 20 and retired, you would be cared for , for life.

That's supposed to be one of the benefits people who make a career out of serving their country receive. Now, Obama just takes takes takes. Shitting on veterans doesn't seem to bother him nor Liberals.

No where in the contract you signed does it promise you free medical care for life or that the government will take care of you for life.

Bringing retiree tricare payments in line with civilian insurance is going to happen and in all honesty has to happen.

Here's a MUCH better idea, why don't you encourage your congress-critter to do something positive to bring civilian insurance costs in line with what veterans are paying?

i don't consider being asked to pay a reasonable amount in co-pays to be shitting on anyone.

so again, are we supposed to feel sorry for you because you were underpaying for a long time?

From $8 to $44 is REASONABLE??
that jump didn't happen.

Here's a MUCH better idea, why don't you encourage your congress-critter to do something positive to bring civilian insurance costs in line with what veterans are paying?

I'm not in favor of government dictating prices to private businesses.

Does anyone remember warbler crediting Obama for extending VA benefits to all veterans a couple of years ago? No??? :lol:

Just wait till the Affordable Health Care Bill hits the rest of the people in this country in 2014 when it goes into full effect.
Many, many people are going to be upset about it.
This is just the beginning.

The Affordable Health Care Act, which will not be so affordable to many Americans.

stop blaming the President Wahrrior102. Med care has been eating at the pentagon's OVERALL budget for some time now asswipe.
No Tricare hike in 2011 budget request
Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates told reporters Feb. 1 that he wants to work with Congress to find ways to help control escalating military health-care costs that are consuming an ever-increasing chunk of the budget.

Noting the skyrocketing costs of the military health-care system -- $19 billion in 2001 to $50.7 billion in the fiscal 2011 budget request - Secretary Gates questioned how sustainable the program can remain without cost controls or higher premiums.

"It's only going to go up," he said, with Military Health System officials estimating 5 to 7 percent annual cost increases through fiscal 2015. "And it is absorbing an increasing percentage of our budget."

There has been no Tricare premium increase since the program was founded in 1995, Secretary Gates said, adding that Congress has rejected recent Pentagon proposals for "very modest" increases. Expecting the same action this year, the Defense Department recommended no increase this year, he said.

Last edited:

The Affordable Health Care Act, which will not be so affordable to many Americans.
you do realize that the increase in tricare co-pays has absolutely nothing to do with the affordable health care act, right?

Forum List

Back