The Shitting On Veterans and Their Families in Full Swing

Get it filled at a military hospital clinic or hospital and you'll have no copay. Most of us don't enjoy that luxury so boo fucking hoo to you.

That's precisely what I am going to do - get it filled on base nearby.

I don't view veteran's benefits as a luxury.

Luxury is the lifestyle of people like Obama, not me/
So thank me for underwriting your pills instead of this incessant whining.

:thup:

Get it filled at a military hospital clinic or hospital and you'll have no copay. Most of us don't enjoy that luxury so boo fucking hoo to you.

People who put their asses on the line for your Freedoms, and you call a benefit they EARNED a luxury? Disgraceful.

No offense to Veterans, I'm one myself, but did you really think you would "be taken care of" by the federal government because of your service?

People who put their asses on the line for your Freedoms, and you call a benefit they EARNED a luxury? Disgraceful.

warbler never put his ass on the line. I've read his posts. He minced around in a sailor suit for 23 years. The biggest danger he ever faced was a potato peeler.

So thank me for underwriting your pills instead of this incessant whining.

:thup:

I pay more in taxes each year than you earn, idiot. You should be kissing my ass in thanks, not vice-versa. I have been carrying trash like you for decades.

No offense to Veterans, I'm one myself, but did you really think you would "be taken care of" by the federal government because of your service?

That's supposed to be one of the benefits people who make a career out of serving their country receive. Now, Obama just takes takes takes. Shitting on veterans doesn't seem to bother him nor Liberals.

warbler never put his ass on the line. I've read his posts. He minced around in a sailor suit for 23 years. The biggest danger he ever faced was a potato peeler.

When and where did you serve?

And giving blow-jobs to Sailors behind the dumpster on Pier 12 doesn't count as service to your country.

That's supposed to be one of the benefits people who make a career out of serving their country receive. Now, Obama just takes takes takes. Shitting on veterans doesn't seem to bother him nor Liberals.

obama does this?

pretty sure the increase was part of the fiscal year 2013 national defense authorization act

also, i can't find anywhere where an $8 co-pay was increased to $44.

so i'm calling bullshit on your anecdote.

http://www.tricare.mil/CoveredServices/BenefitUpdates/Archives/PharmacyCopayChanges.aspx
TRICARE Pharmacy copays vary based on the class of drug and where beneficiaries choose to fill their prescriptions. The copay for generic medications stays at $5 when a prescription is filled at a network pharmacy. There is no co-pay when generic prescriptions are filled through TRICARE Home Delivery. The new copay for a 30-day supply of a brand name medication purchased at a retail network pharmacy will be $17, up from the current $12. Beneficiaries using TRICARE Home Delivery will pay $13 for brand name drugs, up from $9. However, the Home Delivery price is for a 90-day supply.

The greatest change in copays applies to non-formulary medications. The $25 copay for these drugs increases to $44 at retail pharmacies and $43 through Home Delivery. The TRICARE Uniform Formulary is a list of all the medications TRICARE covers.

Last edited:

obama does this?

pretty sure the increase was part of the fiscal year 2013 national defense authorization act

It was. Next time you see warble post the truth will be the first.

I don't really give a fuck what you call it, assfucker. I paid what I paid.
Don't like it? Tough shit.

Benefit Updates - New Copays for Some TRICARE Pharmacy Customers
TRICARE Pharmacy copays vary based on the class of drug and where beneficiaries choose to fill their prescriptions. The copay for generic medications stays at $5 when a prescription is filled at a network pharmacy. There is no co-pay when generic prescriptions are filled through TRICARE Home Delivery. The new copay for a 30-day supply of a brand name medication purchased at a retail network pharmacy will be $17, up from the current $12. Beneficiaries using TRICARE Home Delivery will pay $13 for brand name drugs, up from $9. However, the Home Delivery price is for a 90-day supply.

The greatest change in copays applies to non-formulary medications. The $25 copay for these drugs increases to $44 at retail pharmacies and $43 through Home Delivery. The TRICARE Uniform Formulary is a list of all the medications TRICARE covers.
:lol:

I don't really give a fuck what you call it, assfucker. I paid what I paid.
Don't like it? Tough shit.

if you did you should report your pharmacy. they are ripping you off.

or, and this is the most likely scenario, you're full of shit and didn't pay what you claim.

if you did you should report your pharmacy. they are ripping you off.

or, and this is the most likely scenario, you're full of shit and didn't pay what you claim.

That's how much the drug costs, numbnuts. It's not available in a generic form.
The only person doing the ripping off is Obama. Put your mouth back on his nuts and STFU

am i to feel sorry for you because you were underpaying for your medication for a very long time?

I'm not asking for your sympathy, you stupid little cocksucker.
I am merely illustrating how this administration is shitting on veterans.
Do you understand that point, or do you need it dumbed down more.

i don't consider being asked to pay a reasonable amount in co-pays to be shitting on anyone.

so again, are we supposed to feel sorry for you because you were underpaying for a long time?

From $8 to $44 is REASONABLE?? A vet shouldn't have to pay ANYTHING for medication. I just picked my husbands blood pressure meds up yesterday, we get it though the company we work for, and it went up almost $3. Why should the vets have to pay so much MORE than we do??

Forum List

Back