The shallow, childish nature of women

I remember being a teen and there would be the odd late 20s/early 30s guy hanging out at our parties and stuff. He was always "the weird guy" though. None of the girls would have dated him. They would sure use him to buy them some alcohol though! :D Lol!

I don't really find child like features to be very attractive either. Maybe that is just a difference between men and women, I don't know.
Biologically that is correct. Youth in women implies fertility markers and superior breedability. In men age implies experience security, and wealth accumulation. Both of these these are mutually attracted to each other on a biological level.

Err, no. Young girls are not attracted to older men. Not sexually anyways. Chances are, they would cheat on you with a boy their own age who they find "cute" because that is who they are sexually attracted to. There is a reason why Justin Bieber is popular with the girls and not Clint Eastwood. :D
Older... Than themselves... Not senior citizens... Good grief!

Like I said, I thought 30 was "old" when I was 18. 30 is certainly not a senior citizen!
Riii-oww! Simmer down. I didn't say you were quite a senior citizen. So touchy...

I don't really find child like features to be very attractive either. Maybe that is just a difference between men and women, I don't know.
Biologically that is correct. Youth in women implies fertility markers and superior breedability. In men age implies experience security, and wealth accumulation. Both of these these are mutually attracted to each other on a biological level.

Err, no. Young girls are not attracted to older men. Not sexually anyways. Chances are, they would cheat on you with a boy their own age who they find "cute" because that is who they are sexually attracted to. There is a reason why Justin Bieber is popular with the girls and not Clint Eastwood. :D
Does bieber have age on these girls? Yes he does. Does he have status (power)? Yes he does. Does he have wealth? Yes he does.
Check, check, and check. See? You're getting it. I knew you could...

Justin Bieber is 23. Lol!

Like I said, I thought 30 was "old" when I was 18. 30 is certainly not a senior citizen!
Riii-oww! Simmer down. I didn't say you were quote a senior citizen. So touchy...

Well, you are more of a senior citizen than me, so no offense taken! :D I can still get guys in their 20s if I wanted to. No problemo. I could even make them fall in love with me. I am too good a person to do such a thing though. A young person belongs with another young person. Besides that, I don't find silly youths to be very sexually attractive.

Does bieber have age on these girls? Yes he does. Does he have status (power)? Yes he does. Does he have wealth? Yes he does.

And you think 23 year old girls are really digging Bieber? Most of those girls have moved on to Depp types by that age. Sorry doll... The biology doesn't lie.

Being with a younger person would probably make me feel older anyways. I've already been there and done that. Do I want to go there and do that again? Nope, not really! Been there, done that! :D

Riii-oww! Simmer down. I didn't say you were quote a senior citizen. So touchy...

Well, you are more of a senior citizen than me, so no offense taken! :D I can still get guys in their 20s if I wanted to. No problemo. I could even make them fall in love with me. I am too good a person to do such a thing though. A young person belongs with another young person. Besides that, I don't find silly youths to be very sexually attractive.
I have no doubt.

And you think 23 year old girls are really digging Bieber? Most of those girls have moved on to Depp types by that age. Sorry doll... The biology doesn't lie.

I know, the 23-year-old babes are beating down your door to get a piece of that hot action! :D Lol!

Being with a younger person would probably make me feel older anyways. I've already been there and done that. Do I want to go there and do that again? Nope, not really! Been there, done that! :D
That's not a bad thing either. There comes a time for all people, after they've grown a bit older... When they desire companionship, and conversation more than an exciting sex life, with the prospect of quality children. Its part of the natural life cycle.

That's not a bad thing either. There comes a time for all people, after they've grown a bit older... When they desire companionship, and conversation more than an exciting sex life, with the prospect of quality children. Its part of the natural life cycle.

Who says older people can't have an exciting sex life? Just because you are lame . . . :D

In fact, I would say that the older you are (okay, maybe at some point this is no longer the case), the more confident you are with yourself and the less inhibited and "embarrassed" you feel about things.

I know, the 23-year-old babes are beating down your door to get a piece of that hot action! :D Lol!
No 23 year old is ever coming to my house for hot action. That's what her apartment, and hotels are for. Never, ever bring em home. A lesson learned years ago...

In fact, I would say that the older you are (okay, maybe at some point this is no longer the case), the more confident you are with yourself and the less inhibited and "embarrassed" you feel about things.
Absolutely. Older women do play fewer games. But then they can't afford to when faced with younger competition. As such they use their experience to cut to the chase, and get to what the guy really wants more quickly.
That's a nice way of saying "older chicks, are easier". And that's not a bad thing...

No 23 year old is ever coming to my house for hot action. That's what her apartment, and hotels are for. Never, ever bring em home. A lesson learned years ago...

Yeah sure, that's why you are HERE on a Friday night. Bwa ha ha. :D Shut up. You aren't getting any 23-year-old hot action because they aren't interested. The only ones who are, are the crazy or weird ones. And then you are in for a world of hurting. I've seen guys lives be totally ruined, like a friend of my boyfriend who likes to date very young women that he meets on the internet. The guy has been clocked in the face with a golf club, his "girlfriend" and his daughter fight like they are sisters, she got pregnant, had a baby, left him for some loser, left the baby in the custody of her parents, and is now a meth addict living on the streets. He is a 50-something-year-old man with a 1 year old baby who he doesn't even have custody of. He is a ridiculous man.

Most normal young women want a young man of their own age group that they can marry and begin a family with and have a real future with. They don't want to be tied down to an old man while they are still young.

Yeah sure, that's why you are HERE on a Friday night. Bwa ha ha. :D Shut up. You aren't getting any 23-year-old hot action because they aren't interested. The only ones who are, are the crazy or weird ones. And then you are in for a world of hurting. I've seen guys lives be totally ruined, like a friend of my boyfriend who likes to date very young women that he meets on the internet. The guy has been clocked in the face with a golf club, his "girlfriend" and his daughter fight like they are sisters, she got pregnant, had a baby, left him for some loser, left the baby in the custody of her parents, and is now a meth addict living on the streets. He is a 50-something-year-old man with a 1 year old baby who he doesn't even have custody of. He is a ridiculous man.
Absolutely right on the crazy ones! That's why you never, ever, ever... Bring them to your home.

Absolutely. Older women do play fewer games. But then they can't afford to when faced with younger competition. As such they use their experience to cut to the chase, and get to what the guy really wants more quickly.
That's a nice way of saying "older chicks, are easier". And that's not a bad thing...

You wish! Lol! Just face it. Women can get laid much easier than you can, women of ANY age. Even when they are wicked old and ugly and all used up like myself! ROFL! :lol: Also, young women see you as a wallet and a credit card. :D

Sounds like he got sperm jacked. What a fool... Very avoidable, that... Vasectomy!

Forum List

Back