The shallow, childish nature of women

Justin Bieber is 23. Lol!
And you think 23 year old girls are really digging Bieber? Most of those girls have moved on to Depp types by that age. Sorry doll... The biology doesn't lie.

I know, the 23-year-old babes are beating down your door to get a piece of that hot action! :D Lol!
No 23 year old is ever coming to my house for hot action. That's what her apartment, and hotels are for. Never, ever bring em home. A lesson learned years ago...

Yeah sure, that's why you are HERE on a Friday night. Bwa ha ha. :D Shut up. You aren't getting any 23-year-old hot action because they aren't interested. The only ones who are, are the crazy or weird ones. And then you are in for a world of hurting. I've seen guys lives be totally ruined, like a friend of my boyfriend who likes to date very young women that he meets on the internet. The guy has been clocked in the face with a golf club, his "girlfriend" and his daughter fight like they are sisters, she got pregnant, had a baby, left him for some loser, left the baby in the custody of her parents, and is now a meth addict living on the streets. He is a 50-something-year-old man with a 1 year old baby who he doesn't even have custody of. He is a ridiculous man.
Sounds like he got sperm jacked. What a fool... Very avoidable, that... Vasectomy!

WTF, they are "fertile" as you say. :D Isn't that one of the reasons why you find them attractive? Babies and motherhood, until they get to be all old and ugly and used up that is. Then you will be looking for the next young thing, only you will be older than dirt by then and the girls will just feel disgusted when you ogle them. I would strongly suggest that you find something more important than fertility in your guide for a mate if you want to have a happy life. :)

In fact, I would say that the older you are (okay, maybe at some point this is no longer the case), the more confident you are with yourself and the less inhibited and "embarrassed" you feel about things.
Absolutely. Older women do play fewer games. But then they can't afford to when faced with younger competition. As such they use their experience to cut to the chase, and get to what the guy really wants more quickly.
That's a nice way of saying "older chicks, are easier". And that's not a bad thing...

You wish! Lol! Just face it. Women can get laid much easier than you can, women of ANY age. Even when they are wicked old and ugly and all used up like myself! ROFL! :lol: Also, young women see you as a wallet and a credit card. :D
While they can get laid... They are stuck with what the younger girls pass over... As far as being seen as a wallet? We know. That's how you get younger chicks:boobies:!

In fact, I would say that the older you are (okay, maybe at some point this is no longer the case), the more confident you are with yourself and the less inhibited and "embarrassed" you feel about things.
Absolutely. Older women do play fewer games. But then they can't afford to when faced with younger competition. As such they use their experience to cut to the chase, and get to what the guy really wants more quickly.
That's a nice way of saying "older chicks, are easier". And that's not a bad thing...

You wish! Lol! Just face it. Women can get laid much easier than you can, women of ANY age. Even when they are wicked old and ugly and all used up like myself! ROFL! :lol: Also, young women see you as a wallet and a credit card. :D
While they can get laid... They are stuck with what the younger girls pass over... As far as being seen as a wallet? We know. That's how you get younger chicks:boobies:!

Well thank you for helping me to prove that the exact OPPOSITE of what the OP claims is the truth. :D I'm just glad I'm not so dysfunctional.

And you think 23 year old girls are really digging Bieber? Most of those girls have moved on to Depp types by that age. Sorry doll... The biology doesn't lie.

I know, the 23-year-old babes are beating down your door to get a piece of that hot action! :D Lol!
No 23 year old is ever coming to my house for hot action. That's what her apartment, and hotels are for. Never, ever bring em home. A lesson learned years ago...

Yeah sure, that's why you are HERE on a Friday night. Bwa ha ha. :D Shut up. You aren't getting any 23-year-old hot action because they aren't interested. The only ones who are, are the crazy or weird ones. And then you are in for a world of hurting. I've seen guys lives be totally ruined, like a friend of my boyfriend who likes to date very young women that he meets on the internet. The guy has been clocked in the face with a golf club, his "girlfriend" and his daughter fight like they are sisters, she got pregnant, had a baby, left him for some loser, left the baby in the custody of her parents, and is now a meth addict living on the streets. He is a 50-something-year-old man with a 1 year old baby who he doesn't even have custody of. He is a ridiculous man.
Sounds like he got sperm jacked. What a fool... Very avoidable, that... Vasectomy!

WTF, they are "fertile" as you say. :D Isn't that one of the reasons why you find them attractive? Babies and motherhood, until they get to be all old and ugly and used up that is. Then you will be looking for the next young thing, only you will be older than dirt by then and the girls will just feel disgusted when you ogle them. I would strongly suggest that you find something more important than fertility in your guide for a mate if you want to have a happy life. :)
One should probably be happy in life before taking a "mate". Just sayin'...

Anyways, I see younger women who are more beautiful than me and a lot more who are uglier than me. :D
Yeah. I see a lot more obesity in the 20 something's these days, than when I was 20. Fat girls are disgusting.

Well, if you are looking to have a happy life with a teenager or a person in their young 20s, then that is why you are unhappy. Teenagers make you unhappy. They are very difficult, boys and girls, doesn't matter.

You say you have children, but I can't believe it if you are physically attracted to children who are only a few years older than them! :D I'm like Huhhhh??? I thought it was weird when I was young, and I still think it's weird no matter how you guys try to justify it. It's creepy and it's weird.

Well, if you are looking to have a happy life with a teenager or a person in their young 20s, then that is why you are unhappy. Teenagers make you unhappy. They are very difficult, boys and girls, doesn't matter.

You say you have children, but I can't believe it if you are physically attracted to children who are only a few years older than them! :D I'm like Huhhhh??? I thought it was weird when I was young, and I still think it's weird no matter how you guys try to justify it. It's creepy and it's weird.
When your idea of "children" is someone in their mid 20's... Everything's bound to seem weird. Just sayin'...

It all depends on the person too. Some people get better looking with age. I've seen some people that were ugly in high school who actually look better now. Of course, the opposite is true in most cases, but there are those people who seem to look better now than then. :D Some people go through a really awkward stage that lasts for a while, I think.

Happy life with?! WTF? Not a chance.

When your idea of "children" is someone in their mid 20's... Everything's bound to seem weird. Just sayin'...

My son is 21. I know him and all of his friends. Yep, they are kids. Full of testosterone, aggression, and pride and the girls are full of drama and bitchiness. They are, for the most part, still silly kids. That's why they get drunk at parties, pass out and then claim that they were raped the next day. That's why they are so full of drama and so easily angered. Brain scans prove that a person's brain isn't fully functioning until they are well into their 20s.

It all depends on the person too. Some people get better looking with age. I've seen some people that were ugly in high school who actually look better now. Of course, the opposite is true in most cases, but there are those people who seem to look better now than then. :D Some people go through a really awkward stage that lasts for a while, I think.
I know what you mean. I get better looking everyday. An odd phenomena. Mostly a hallmark of men. On rare occasion a woman. Like when a girl is a fat teenager and grows out of it.

Most normal young women want a young man of their own age group that they can marry and begin a family with and have a real future with. They don't want to be tied down to an old man while they are still young.
I live in Latam so I must disagree, at least in my world. The younger <30 chicks want a 50 someyhing year old with a decent wallet and a good stable income instead of a <30 horndog their age whos banging everything that wigglez. Their sister included.
I just cant relate to gurlz that age. The Farcebook generation. Idiots.
Like this :banana::argue::alirulz::2up::alcoholic::ack-1::banana2::dig::clap2::coffee::cow::cool-45::party::welcome::udaman::D:p:confused::mad:o_O

When you are in your late 40s and your idea of a date is an 18-year-old, that is creepy and weird, and people think you are her father. :D

My son is 21. I know him and all of his friends. Yep, they are kids. Full of testosterone, aggression, and pride and the girls are full of drama and bitchiness. They are, for the most part, still silly kids. That's why they get drunk at parties, pass out and then claim that they were raped the next day. That's why they are so full of drama and so easily angered. Brain scans prove that a person's brain isn't fully functioning until they are well into their 20s.
Yet one of the many reasons you never ever, ever bring them to your house. Ever!

Most normal young women want a young man of their own age group that they can marry and begin a family with and have a real future with. They don't want to be tied down to an old man while they are still young.
I live in Latam so I must disagree, at least in my world. The younger <30 chicks want a 50 someyhing year old with a decent wallet and a good stable income instead of a <30 horndog their age whos banging everything that wigglez. Their sister included.

Yeah, but not when it comes to sex. Like you guys have said yourselves, when it comes to sex, they are looking for the "bad boy" who is their own age, not the old dude with the wallet. :D You are for buying them stuff and they put out in payment for that. Like prostitution really.

Yeah, but not when it comes to sex. Like you guys have said yourselves, when it comes to sex, they are looking for the "bad boy" who is their own age, not the old dude with the wallet. :D You are for buying them stuff and they put out in payment for that. Like prostitution really.
I'll absolutely agree

25 year olds look so young these days. Whoever said they weigh more these days is correct. Maybe 2 out 10 were bigger when I was growing up.

Forum List

Back