The shallow, childish nature of women

Sounds like he got sperm jacked. What a fool... Very avoidable, that... Vasectomy!

WTF, they are "fertile" as you say. :D Isn't that one of the reasons why you find them attractive? Babies and motherhood, until they get to be all old and ugly and used up that is. Then you will be looking for the next young thing, only you will be older than dirt by then and the girls will just feel disgusted when you ogle them. I would strongly suggest that you find something more important than fertility in your guide for a mate if you want to have a happy life. :)
One should probably be happy in life before taking a "mate". Just sayin'...

Well, if you are looking to have a happy life with a teenager or a person in their young 20s, then that is why you are unhappy. Teenagers make you unhappy. They are very difficult, boys and girls, doesn't matter.

You say you have children, but I can't believe it if you are physically attracted to children who are only a few years older than them! :D I'm like Huhhhh??? I thought it was weird when I was young, and I still think it's weird no matter how you guys try to justify it. It's creepy and it's weird.
When your idea of "children" is someone in their mid 20's... Everything's bound to seem weird. Just sayin'...

When you are in your late 40s and your idea of a date is an 18-year-old, that is creepy and weird, and people think you are her father. :D
18? You keep lowering the number there... Went from lower 20's, to 18... Hmmm... None the less; a date? If a guy is out trying to get laid... The last thing he's thinking about, is what the crowd is thinking.

25 year olds look so young these days. Whoever said they weigh more these days is correct. Maybe 2 out 10 were bigger when I was growing up.

I know. I remember when I was in school, there were like 3 or 4 really fat kids. They were the fat kids. Nowadays, it seems like at least half of them are at least doughboys/girls. Mostly the girls, I have to say. I've read that because of preservatives and other things in our foods and drinks that these girls start puberty sooner and therefore they start collecting fat deposits sooner which contributes to them being overweight. I don't know how true that is, just something I've read before.

zzzix.jpg
However this ole stud muffin aint got no balding nor sagging nor donuts around the midriff . Shes 47

In my opinion, most women like strong men and totally despise weaklings.

That makes most women smart and not shallow, OP.

Who is going to spend the rest of her life with a snowflake?

The horror!:mad:

"In my opinion, most women like strong men and totally despise weaklings."

Most women like strong men because we still see men as the protectors and an Alpha Male his instinct is to be the protector of women and children.

No woman wants some Beta Cuck Faggot who if there was a situation of danger is going to either cry like the Beta Cuck Faggot he is or start rambling about let's attempt to be nice to that unhinged lunatic that is coming at us with a knife or whatever.

An Alpha Male just pulls out his Glock and shoots the POS.

"Who is going to spend the rest of her life with a snowflake?"

Librarian type women and SJW women, well the ones who are not carpet munchers of course.
beta cuck males describe the men of the Alt Right. Buncha snowflakes who can't take what they dish.

View attachment 165033 However this ole stud muffin aint got no balding nor sagging nor donuts around the midriff . Shes 47
How fucking old is that computer!?
Hahaha. The case is prolly 15 but I like a true desktop. Its got a military grade Gigabyte MB, an Intel 4, 16 GB of Kingston and a 250 gig solid state drive with an 600 watt PS and a Coolermaster hiding in there.its on Debian/MX16.
I grab those cases at the dump. Towers SUCK !

WTF, they are "fertile" as you say. :D Isn't that one of the reasons why you find them attractive? Babies and motherhood, until they get to be all old and ugly and used up that is. Then you will be looking for the next young thing, only you will be older than dirt by then and the girls will just feel disgusted when you ogle them. I would strongly suggest that you find something more important than fertility in your guide for a mate if you want to have a happy life. :)

Well, if you are looking to have a happy life with a teenager or a person in their young 20s, then that is why you are unhappy. Teenagers make you unhappy. They are very difficult, boys and girls, doesn't matter.

You say you have children, but I can't believe it if you are physically attracted to children who are only a few years older than them! :D I'm like Huhhhh??? I thought it was weird when I was young, and I still think it's weird no matter how you guys try to justify it. It's creepy and it's weird.
When your idea of "children" is someone in their mid 20's... Everything's bound to seem weird. Just sayin'...

When you are in your late 40s and your idea of a date is an 18-year-old, that is creepy and weird, and people think you are her father. :D
18? You keep lowering the number there... Went from lower 20's, to 18... Hmmm... None the less; a date? If a guy is out trying to get laid... The last thing he's thinking about, is what the crowd is thinking.

I don't see much difference between 18 and 23. I've seen my son mature some but he is still pretty immature in a lot of ways.

If there is anything that aggravates me in my "old biddy age" it is young arrogant know it alls! Get off my lawn, whippersnappers! I'll beat them with my cane! The bastids!

View attachment 165033 However this ole stud muffin aint got no balding nor sagging nor donuts around the midriff . Shes 47

Is that your wife/girlfriend? She's very pretty and not old looking at all to me. I don't see what the problem with some guys is with older women who are attractive. I think they must have issues of some sort.
Where did you find someone who "has a problem with older women who are attractive"? That's bizarre...

I don't see much difference between 18 and 23. I've seen my son mature some but he is still pretty immature in a lot of ways.

If there is anything that aggravates me in my "old biddy age" it is young arrogant know it alls! Get off my lawn, whippersnappers! I'll beat them with my cane! The bastids!
Ahhh... I remember when I knew it all... Those were good times...

Is that your wife/girlfriend? She's very pretty and not old looking at all to me. I don't see what the problem with some guys is with older women who are attractive. I think they must have issues of some sort.
Where did you find someone who "has a problem with older women who are attractive"? That's bizarre...

You and some others seem to. You said so yourself, that younger women are superior in every way! :D After 30, a woman is all washed up and is ugly! Older women are not "fresh" enough. :lol: Old and dry and stale and moldy, like old bread!

You and some others seem to. You said so yourself, that younger women are superior in every way! :D After 30, a woman is all washed up and is ugly! Older women are not "fresh" enough. :lol: Old and dry and stale and moldy, like old bread!
I love me an attractive older woman as much as the next man. Attractive is the key word. But when given choices, youth is an aspect of beauty that often trumps a "great personality". At least... When you're trying to get laid...

Anyways, my point is that it is normal for young people to be "shallow and childish." If those are the people you are hanging out with, then don't complain about it! It is what it is. You made your bed, now lie in it. Or find someone who is less dramatic and childish, but chances are that the younger person is going to be rather childish and emotionally immature.

Forum List

Back