The shallow, childish nature of women

Besides..............after 3 or 4 washings, 501's don't really need belts because they fit just fine and will not fall off. A belt for me was more of a fashion statement and something I always kept with me in case I needed it.

In a pinch, a belt can be used as a rope, a bundle carrier, or a tourniquet.

Its hard to find them because top tier females hold on to them. As women get older, they are left picking through what the younger, more aggressive alpha females have either missed or passed over. But they are out there, however competition is fierce.

What on earth are you going on about? :lol: Are you seriously suggesting that women fight over you and that you are somehow a desirable catch or are you saying you are one of those leftovers? Who do you think you are fooling with this mess of thought process? Holy shit. I can tell that you don't really know at all what you are talking about. :cool:
Well. Good morning! And no. The discussion isn't about me specifically; though I'm flattered you've framed it that way in your mind. Do you have an observation counter to the facts I've offered? Or are you just curious about me personally?

I think you are hilarious! I know that much! :lol:
I think women like a man who wears nice fitting clothes and looks confident.
Most men wear clothes that look horrible.
I think if you wear a long coat here in TN everyone looks at you kind of strange but I love dressing up sometimes.
The last couple of times I did, I went in Publics and the time before that through the Opryland Hotel, and people literally got out of my way. Most people around here aren't used to people who dress to impress.

give me a guy wearing a good pair of jeans & a flannel shirt.
Oh, you're into Lumberjacks.

tumblr_ohdwdf0Yf61tp6gaio2_r1_400.gif

Lumberjack Song -

BARBER:
I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay.
I sleep all night and I work all day.

MOUNTIES:
He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

BARBER:
I cut down trees. I eat my lunch.
I go to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays I go shoppin'
And have buttered scones for tea.

MOUNTIES:
He cuts down trees. He eats his lunch.
He goes to the lavatory.
On Wednesdays he goes shoppin'
And has buttered scones for tea.

He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.
He sleeps all night and he works all day.

BARBER:
I cut down trees. I skip and jump.
I like to press wild flowers.
I put on women's clothing
And hang around in bars.

MOUNTIES:
He cuts down trees. He skips and jumps.
He likes to press wild flowers.
He puts on women's clothing
And hangs around in bars?!

Besides..............after 3 or 4 washings, 501's don't really need belts because they fit just fine and will not fall off. A belt for me was more of a fashion statement and something I always kept with me in case I needed it.

Tight pants don't fall off.
Loose pants are what suspenders are made for.
But usually I don't have a problem with falling pants because I have an ass like a black man.

But usually I don't have a problem with falling pants because I have an ass like a black man.

Me neither. Women STILL comment on my butt and I'm 53 now. Came from over 8 years where I lived on a bicycle and rode 50 to 100 miles per day.

Me neither. Women STILL comment on my butt and I'm 53 now. Came from over 8 years where I lived on a bicycle and rode 50 to 100 miles per day.
You know you're getting old when it starts going away though.
By the time you're in your 70s it'll just be a bunch of wrinkles.

Wrong answer. I still have my bike, and I still ride when the weather is good. I've got a Lemond Zurich with Mavic Cosmic aero rims with bladed spokes, Campagnolo Chorus gruppo with ergo power shifters, a Selle Italia titanium saddle and Speedplay lollipop pedals.

Can't get saggy if I keep riding.

Wrong answer. I still have my bike, and I still ride when the weather is good. I've got a Lemond Zurich with Mavic Cosmic aero rims with bladed spokes, Campagnolo Chorus gruppo with ergo power shifters, a Selle Italia titanium saddle and Speedplay lollipop pedals.

Well, I used to run all of the time till my hip-surgery.

Well, a bicycle can help keep you in shape (if you're interested), because they have little to zero impact on things like hips and knees, but you can still get a really good cardio workout.

Its hard to find them because top tier females hold on to them. As women get older, they are left picking through what the younger, more aggressive alpha females have either missed or passed over. But they are out there, however competition is fierce.

What on earth are you going on about? :lol: Are you seriously suggesting that women fight over you and that you are somehow a desirable catch or are you saying you are one of those leftovers? Who do you think you are fooling with this mess of thought process? Holy shit. I can tell that you don't really know at all what you are talking about. :cool:
Well. Good morning! And no. The discussion isn't about me specifically; though I'm flattered you've framed it that way in your mind. Do you have an observation counter to the facts I've offered? Or are you just curious about me personally?

I think you are hilarious! I know that much! :lol:
I think women like a man who wears nice fitting clothes and looks confident.
Most men wear clothes that look horrible.
I think if you wear a long coat here in TN everyone looks at you kind of strange but I love dressing up sometimes.
The last couple of times I did, I went in Publics and the time before that through the Opryland Hotel, and people literally got out of my way. Most people around here aren't used to people who dress to impress.

give me a guy wearing a good pair of jeans & a flannel shirt.
Deck shoes okay?

Well, a bicycle can help keep you in shape (if you're interested), because they have little to zero impact on things like hips and knees, but you can still get a really good cardio workout.
So does sex, I had to run two blocks to get away from a husband..

No, you are a creep. :D You prove this time and time and time again. I don't believe any women would be stupid enough to date a tard like you, or to even speak with you in real life. They probably go running and screaming in the opposite direction. Lol.
What might that say about you? You who claims to know exactly what he's really like. And you can't seem to get enough of his attention... Just sayin'...

I'm just replying to posts, like anyone else here does. :D Seriously, you can't actually think that any women are really interested in either of you? Are you that delusional? Maybe you need to go read some of your posts on this topic. Lol.

I don't tell women in real life my inner thoughts. The nurse I'm dating now is a Pentacostal. Do you think I told her I'm an atheist? Fuck no! Yes she would go running for the hills if she knew. Why ruin my good thing

:lol: The poor thing. I truly feel sorry for her (that's if your story is even true, which I highly doubt).
Yea I pulled Petacostal out of my ass just to convince you granny.

I'll be honest. She had gastro bipass surgery. With clothes on she looks good but without

Yes I am shallow. And cheap. Surgery she says will cost $15K. She's not that good in bed Chris. Especially when I have a 24 year old cute belarussian in my stable.

Even I am shocked the 24 year old likes me. She doesn't want to get married but she likes me. I must be a good guy. Or she's a deviant. LOL

What a terrible person you are to post that woman's picture here to ridicule her. I'm sure she thought this would be private. Yeah, you are a REAL good guy, alright! :uhh: You are a complete MESS of a person. Anyone who would be involved with you even in friendship has a few screws missing.

I have a $1200 mountain bike which I ride periodically. Once I retire from the DoD I'll probably be riding it every day.

Now that Crazy Bo Bo isn't posting here anymore, we can get back on topic. The OP doesn't describe me at all. I actually prefer shy guys. I think shy guys are VERY cute. It's much more fun and exciting and challenging to seduce a shy guy than an obnoxious douchebag who thinks he holds all the cards. :D

Now that Crazy Bo Bo isn't posting here anymore, we can get back on topic. The OP doesn't describe me at all. I actually prefer shy guys. I think shy guys are VERY cute. It's much more fun and exciting and challenging to seduce a shy guy than an obnoxious douchebag who thinks he holds all the cards. :D
So you admit that you prefer betas.

So you admit that you prefer betas.

Just because guy isn't an obnoxious big mouthed braggart doesn't mean he isn't manly and strong.

What might that say about you? You who claims to know exactly what he's really like. And you can't seem to get enough of his attention... Just sayin'...

I'm just replying to posts, like anyone else here does. :D Seriously, you can't actually think that any women are really interested in either of you? Are you that delusional? Maybe you need to go read some of your posts on this topic. Lol.

I don't tell women in real life my inner thoughts. The nurse I'm dating now is a Pentacostal. Do you think I told her I'm an atheist? Fuck no! Yes she would go running for the hills if she knew. Why ruin my good thing

:lol: The poor thing. I truly feel sorry for her (that's if your story is even true, which I highly doubt).
Yea I pulled Petacostal out of my ass just to convince you granny.

I'll be honest. She had gastro bipass surgery. With clothes on she looks good but without

Yes I am shallow. And cheap. Surgery she says will cost $15K. She's not that good in bed Chris. Especially when I have a 24 year old cute belarussian in my stable.

Even I am shocked the 24 year old likes me. She doesn't want to get married but she likes me. I must be a good guy. Or she's a deviant. LOL

What a terrible person you are to post that woman's picture here to ridicule her. I'm sure she thought this would be private. Yeah, you are a REAL good guy, alright! :uhh: You are a complete MESS of a person. Anyone who would be involved with you even in friendship has a few screws missing.

It looks to me like Booboo saw the title of the thread, got all butt hurt over it, and so decided to make it all about "The shallow and childish nature of Sealybo", instead.

Forum List

Back