The shallow, childish nature of women

Let me just say that you guys are really doing it for the ladies. A lady killer knows how to CHARM the pants off the ladies, no matter what. Some guys just have it going on in the charm department. :D

:lol:
No one is trying to charm you stupid. Actually, a lot of guys here are pathetic and kiss your ass and we see it. They are pathetic. Some small part of them must think they'll get you one day. Or it's just in their dna to kiss a cute women's ass. I get it. If you were nice I'd be doing it too. If you were nice and flirty and cool maybe but you are not. You are a prude and a bore.

Did I tell you about the 24 year old Belarussian girl? We went walking last night in the woods alone with our 2 dogs at 10pm at night. If I were at all creepy she would not go back there with me alone. I could have done anything I wanted and no one would have heard. She even said no way she would go back there by herself. But with me she feels safe.

Then I bent her over a picnic table. It was fucking HOT! I love her. I wish she could love a 47 year old but I know better. But I'll tell you one thing she does like me a lot and hasn't asked me for anything since the first time I paid for her dog vet bill. I'm shocked she hasn't asked me for money. I think she likes my friendship. I'm a cool older guy.

You wouldn't know it because here I say the crazy shit that's in most guys heads and I'm not worrying about offending you Chris. I'm not trying to get you on a date. I'm not agreeing with all the stupid shit you say like all the guys trying to fuck you do.

Let me just say that you guys are really doing it for the ladies. A lady killer knows how to CHARM the pants off the ladies, no matter what. Some guys just have it going on in the charm department. :D

:lol:
No one is trying to charm you stupid. Actually, a lot of guys here are pathetic and kiss your ass and we see it. They are pathetic. Some small part of them must think they'll get you one day. Or it's just in their dna to kiss a cute women's ass. I get it. If you were nice I'd be doing it too. If you were nice and flirty and cool maybe but you are not. You are a prude and a bore.

Did I tell you about the 24 year old Belarussian girl? We went walking last night in the woods alone with our 2 dogs at 10pm at night. If I were at all creepy she would not go back there with me alone. I could have done anything I wanted and no one would have heard. She even said no way she would go back there by herself. But with me she feels safe.

Then I bent her over a picnic table. It was fucking HOT! I love her. I wish she could love a 47 year old but I know better. But I'll tell you one thing she does like me a lot and hasn't asked me for anything since the first time I paid for her dog vet bill. I'm shocked she hasn't asked me for money. I think she likes my friendship. I'm a cool older guy.

You wouldn't know it because here I say the crazy shit that's in most guys heads and I'm not worrying about offending you Chris. I'm not trying to get you on a date. I'm not agreeing with all the stupid shit you say like all the guys trying to fuck you do.

You are sooooo pathetic and sad, yet funny in a kind of sick and twisted way. Still don't believe you, BTW! You are a disgusting old sack of shit that no woman wants to be near. :lol:

I'm just being honest. I may be a creep but don't look like one. I just play one on USMB. Or maybe the real me is the USMB asshole you know and love and the nice guy in real life is fake.

We know you are the same bitch no matter what right Chris? Who we see is who you are. Only you lie when you say you are in a serious relationship. No one buys that. Maybe unkotare does but no one else.

No, you are a creep. :D You prove this time and time and time again. I don't believe any women would be stupid enough to date a tard like you, or to even speak with you in real life. They probably go running and screaming in the opposite direction. Lol.
What might that say about you? You who claims to know exactly what he's really like. And you can't seem to get enough of his attention... Just sayin'...

I'm just replying to posts, like anyone else here does. :D Seriously, you can't actually think that any women are really interested in either of you? Are you that delusional? Maybe you need to go read some of your posts on this topic. Lol.

I don't tell women in real life my inner thoughts. The nurse I'm dating now is a Pentacostal. Do you think I told her I'm an atheist? Fuck no! Yes she would go running for the hills if she knew. Why ruin my good thing

:lol: The poor thing. I truly feel sorry for her (that's if your story is even true, which I highly doubt).
Yea I pulled Petacostal out of my ass just to convince you granny.

I'll be honest. She had gastro bipass surgery. With clothes on she looks good but without

Yes I am shallow. And cheap. Surgery she says will cost $15K. She's not that good in bed Chris. Especially when I have a 24 year old cute belarussian in my stable.

Even I am shocked the 24 year old likes me. She doesn't want to get married but she likes me. I must be a good guy. Or she's a deviant. LOL

No, you are a creep. :D You prove this time and time and time again. I don't believe any women would be stupid enough to date a tard like you, or to even speak with you in real life. They probably go running and screaming in the opposite direction. Lol.
What might that say about you? You who claims to know exactly what he's really like. And you can't seem to get enough of his attention... Just sayin'...

I'm just replying to posts, like anyone else here does. :D Seriously, you can't actually think that any women are really interested in either of you? Are you that delusional? Maybe you need to go read some of your posts on this topic. Lol.

I don't tell women in real life my inner thoughts. The nurse I'm dating now is a Pentacostal. Do you think I told her I'm an atheist? Fuck no! Yes she would go running for the hills if she knew. Why ruin my good thing

:lol: The poor thing. I truly feel sorry for her (that's if your story is even true, which I highly doubt).
Yea I pulled Petacostal out of my ass just to convince you granny.

I'll be honest. She had gastro bipass surgery. With clothes on she looks good but without

Yes I am shallow. And cheap. Surgery she says will cost $15K. She's not that good in bed Chris. Especially when I have a 24 year old cute belarussian in my stable.

Even I am shocked the 24 year old likes me. She doesn't want to get married but she likes me. I must be a good guy. Or she's a deviant. LOL

:eek: She seems to be a good fit for you.

Seriously though, I feel sorry for her. If she was smart, she would run for the hills! Sad that any woman would be desperate enough to hook up with the likes of you! Really sad. She could probably do much, much better actually.

Fapping material for Bo-bo and friends. :D

Friends, as in plural?

I did not realize he is ambidextrous.

Yuck. That is definitely something we don't even want to think about! :eek: The HORROR!
I need two hands to masturbate. One to grab the shaft and the other hand tickling my ballsack

I imagine your face is my canvass for bookaki

And one to hold the tweezers! :oops:

Come back to bed honey

^^^^ Uh Man Boobies, that's it Bobo you should be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo for posting that :smoke:

I don't seem to have a problem, even young guys. You guys are easy. Come on. Lol!
A stuff dick has no conscience. Often times pussy is like pizza. Even when its far from the best you've had, and even past fresh... It still ain't too bad if the alternative is, going without. There will always be a fresher piece next time.

Says a single guy over 50. ROFL. I'm sure you get ALL the hot 18-year-old children. :D
Who the fuck said I was over 50? Are you high? You're a decade off.

awwww..... look who's sounding all buttercuppy 'cause he doesn't wanna be thought of as old............... :itsok:
Lookin' for Jodie?

are you?

awwww..... look who's sounding all buttercuppy 'cause he doesn't wanna be thought of as old............... :itsok:

Well, that's part of the reason why some old guys go for young girls, or so I've heard. They make them feel young and virile (even if they aren't - lol).
No, it's because they still are sexually active..

... and older women aren't?
Are you kidding? I wouldn't have sex with an old lady...

At what age are they "old"?

You seem to be fantasizing about me in great detail... Do you do this often?

I'm just replying to your silly posts. :dunno: I am a woman and I'm telling you that you don't know anything about women. :D Are you going to call me a liar now? :cool:
Im just pointing out that while everyone else is talking about men, and women... You're taking about me. With a good deal of imagined specificity I might add. Just saying...

Well, I'm addressing your posts, so yes. Stop imagining that women have a thing for you when they don't! That is part of your problem.
Where have I referenced women's attraction to me personally, in this thread? Ah-ha! I haven't. However... Someone has... Just sayin'...

I believe you mentioned that you only "use" young women for sex. :D Lol. Sure you do. You just make yourself look foolish is all.
No I said that..

Some people (goes for both men and women) just never advance in their mentality beyond the age of 16, while the rest of their body is aging, and they look like foolish old people trying to fit in with kids. Kind of sad and pathetic really.
Don't let age stop you from enjoying yourself...

It's hard to find an Alpha that is a good man. So, many women settle for 'pretend Alpha's', that need to put others down to life themselves up. This sounds like a whine fest about "nice guys finishing last".... not impressed.
Its hard to find them because top tier females hold on to them. As women get older, they are left picking through what the younger, more aggressive alpha females have either missed or passed over. But they are out there, however competition is fierce.

What on earth are you going on about? :lol: Are you seriously suggesting that women fight over you and that you are somehow a desirable catch or are you saying you are one of those leftovers? Who do you think you are fooling with this mess of thought process? Holy shit. I can tell that you don't really know at all what you are talking about. :cool:
Well. Good morning! And no. The discussion isn't about me specifically; though I'm flattered you've framed it that way in your mind. Do you have an observation counter to the facts I've offered? Or are you just curious about me personally?

I think you are hilarious! I know that much! :lol:
I think women like a man who wears nice fitting clothes and looks confident.
Most men wear clothes that look horrible.
I think if you wear a long coat here in TN everyone looks at you kind of strange but I love dressing up sometimes.
The last couple of times I did, I went in Publics and the time before that through the Opryland Hotel, and people literally got out of my way. Most people around here aren't used to people who dress to impress.

give me a guy wearing a good pair of jeans & a flannel shirt.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any stupider, you pick up the shovel and dig a little deeper.

Good job.
He makes a point though. I heard a very popular black female radio host Mildred Gaddis say black men would pull up their pants tomorrow if women didn’t like it.

We all know women like bad boys

lol.... ummmmm no. i like a guy who believes in belts.

Just when I thought you couldn't get any stupider, you pick up the shovel and dig a little deeper.

Good job.
He makes a point though. I heard a very popular black female radio host Mildred Gaddis say black men would pull up their pants tomorrow if women didn’t like it.

Belts come in useful, and not just for holding up your pants. There have been several times in my life that a belt was one of the things I was glad that I had with me.

And no...............Sorry Sealy.................those black men who wear their pants down under their asses aren't doing it so much for fashion as they are to advertise that they are thugs who are gang affiliated. Pulling the pants down over your ass originally started with inmates who wanted to stand out as badasses in jail.

Good job.

Belts come in useful, and not just for holding up your pants. There have been several times in my life that a belt was one of the things I was glad that I had with me.

And no...............Sorry Sealy.................those black men who wear their pants down under their asses aren't doing it so much for fashion as they are to advertise that they are thugs who are gang affiliated. Pulling the pants down over your ass originally started with inmates who wanted to stand out as badasses in jail.

absolute true story.... i was driving home one day & some little prick with very low hanging pants decided to step off the curb when i was driving towards him & he intentionally started to walk reallllllll slow. i proceeded to continue on my way slightly faster & as he tried to speed up across the street knowing i wasn't going to stop... his freakin pants fell to his ankles & he literately had to waddle to the other side--- omg. i laughed till i cried.

Forum List

Back