THE SEXODUS, PART 1: THE MEN GIVING UP ON WOMEN AND CHECKING OUT OF SOCIETY

I think there is some truth to this. I don't count myself among them who "checked out" considering the fact that I've been married three times (approximately 25 years of total marriage to "women") but we need only recognize that the "gay community" is increasing in numbers to see that men have become fearful of women. It appears that modern males prefer a "boy's club" over a "fox's hole."
I understood "checking out" to be total refusal to participate. Joining the gay club in the basement isn't leaving the hotel, it's just relocating. If you're still sexually active then you haven't "checked out".

I viewed the OP as a commentary on men distancing themselves from women. Turning "gay" is just one possible manifestation of modern man's complete fear of women.

I viewed the OP as a commentary on men distancing themselves from women. Turning "gay" is just one possible manifestation of modern man's complete fear of women.
OP discussed education, employment and retirement, with romantic relationships being just another item on the list. Sexual relationships didn't seem to be the central focus of the article, but of how men want less and less to do with any facet of society.

OP discussed education, employment and retirement, with romantic relationships being just another item on the list. Sexual relationships didn't seem to be the central focus of the article, but of how men want less and less to do with any facet of society.

Well ... gays don't just "have sex." They socialize and converse with each other. They help each other financially. Part of the current "gay marriage" thing has to do with receiving company benefits (medical insurance, retirement investments, etc.) like normal couples do, etc. Nevertheless, millions of American men are creating a sheltered society amongst themselves where women are excluded on all levels. They've literally created a minority status for themselves within American culture. Sex makes up a portion of that neo-culture.

Well ... gays don't just "have sex." They socialize and converse with each other. They help each other financially. Part of the current "gay marriage" thing has to do with receiving company benefits (medical insurance, retirement investments, etc.) like normal couples do, etc. Nevertheless, millions of American men are creating a sheltered society amongst themselves where women are excluded on all levels. They've literally created a minority status for themselves within American culture. Sex makes up a portion of that neo-culture.
Now there's an intriguing thought....are you arguing that the gay rights movment is really just men moving away from women? If so, do you have any links in support of such?

Truth or not?

The Sexodus Part 1 The Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society

"In school, boys are screwed over time and again. Schools are engineered for women. In the US, they force-feed boys Ritalin like Skittles to shut them up. And while girls are favoured to fulfil quotas, men are slipping into distant second place.

"Nobody in my generation believes they're going to get a meaningful retirement. We have a third or a quarter of the wealth previous generations had, and everyone's fleeing to higher education to stave off unemployment and poverty because there are no jobs.

"All that wouldn't be so bad if we could at least dull the pain with girls. But we're treated like paedophiles and potential rapists just for showing interest. My generation are the beautiful ones," he sighs, referring to a 1960s experiment on mice that supposedly predicted a grim future for the human race.

I think there is some truth to this. I don't count myself among them who "checked out" considering the fact that I've been married three times (approximately 25 years of total marriage to "women") but we need only recognize that the "gay community" is increasing in numbers to see that men have become fearful of women. It appears that modern males prefer a "boy's club" over a "fox's hole."

The gay community can not be increasing because of this, gays were born that way. What you are implying is counter to the left wing rhetoric and what gays have been saying forever. Never mind I know for a fact that there are gay "recruiters" who I presume are looking for people who were "born that way" and have just not come out.

Actually, having been married 34 years I can understand the economic hardship, for lack of a better word, marriage and children places on a man. If not for my family I think I would be living in Balize (sp) right now. I don't believe I would be gay as long as there are women for hire or free. So what it really comes down to is being selfish, selfish of our time on Earth and money.

Jeez, you would have had to work for a woman, shock horror. Sounds like you're just an old sexist.

Whether she was a good or bad boss is immaterial. Women were never intended to be in leadership positions. Definitely not in engineering, technology and utility related positions.

Divorce didn't exist. Men could beat their wives if they felt like it, it was called morals, apparently. They could have sex with her whenever they demanded, we'd call it rape now, back then it was called morals, apparently.

Divorce did exist in several European societies. Discipline is vital to Social Order and women were designed to please and serve Men not make most decision. That's just basic common sense.

Don't you just love conservative morals.

Liberals don't have Morals so Conservative Morals is redundant.

Well at least you know whar you're talking about, rest assured no one else does.

True Morality was determined thousands of years ago when the first human societies were formed. Those Morals and Values do not change over time. Not a difficulty concept to understand.

This being an American server, I'm trying to imagine life in America in 1150. What were the morals of of the nomadic tribes Anathema aspire to?

Except that those tribes are not real Americans for the most part. In 1150 most of what would become real Americans were still in Europe and didn't even know this continent existed. To think that a group which is unwilling or unable to defend it's property by force is real Americans is ludicrous.

True Morality was determined thousands of years ago when the first human societies were formed. Those Morals and Values do not change over time. Not a difficulty concept to understand.
Words are important.
Except that those tribes are not real Americans for the most part. In 1150 most of what would become real Americans were still in Europe and didn't even know this continent existed. To think that a group which is unwilling or unable to defend it's property by force is real Americans is ludicrous.
Not sure if you've been drinking, but if there were no modern homo-sapiens in America in 1150 then there were no morals in America in 1150 and therefore you are clinging to a void of morality.

This being an American server, I'm trying to imagine life in America in 1150. What were the morals of of the nomadic tribes Anathema aspire to? What little history I recall from high-school would suggest the ability to take women from another tribe as slave-wife after killing her husband. Is that the sort of moral Anathema would like to see in practice today or am I missing something?

On a related note: Last weekend I was a restaurant, when the waitress came over I noticed she had black eye, so I spoke very slowly because apparently that bitch doesn't listen. :laugh2:

Most Americans are of European heritage.
Divorce didn't exist. Men could beat their wives if they felt like it, it was called morals, apparently. They could have sex with her whenever they demanded, we'd call it rape now, back then it was called morals, apparently.

Divorce did exist in several European societies. Discipline is vital to Social Order and women were designed to please and serve Men not make most decision. That's just basic common sense.

Don't you just love conservative morals.

Liberals don't have Morals so Conservative Morals is redundant.

Yeah, sure, common sense for people who can't cope with having women on an equal footing. I'm guessing you're a clipboard, it's a learning style, you like lists, you like order, you probably have a lot of OCD going on, you're afraid of the unknown.

I'm not like that. I can get up and go somewhere and not go back for months, I did it this year in Africa. I'm not afraid of the unknown, I don't want life to be about some kind of anal order that people have to follow and creativity can just perish.

People are different and that's what makes the world a more interesting place. Yes, there will be people like you who need to have their teddy bear in their bed in order to be able to sleep properly at night, but just as valid are those who do things differently.

Like i've said before, if you and your wife are happy in your servitude to "morals" or whatever the hell it is, then fine, but telling others that they should be like this I would not be able to deal with.

I believe rights as a theory should be followed, i don't believe them to be natural, god given and all that, they exist because we exist and have decided they are worthy.
You do what you like as long as you don't hurt others. Nothing more.

Yep. If they can't win the hearts and minds of regular people, then they seek to convert them by trickery. This thread is that pitch. A movie was made about exactly this type of LGBT strategy. It's called "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". I'll call this thread "The Rocky Horror Picture Thread"...

Words are important.

True. I'll make sure to let Samsung know about that the next time I bitch at them about their auto-correct function.

Not sure if you've been drinking, but if there were no modern homo-sapiens in America in 1150 then there were no morals in America in 1150 and therefore you are clinging to a void of morality.

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I am clinging to True Morality rather than the void of Morality that is now classified as acceptable society. Women working and in politics is not morality. People being paid to sit on their asses by the Government is not morality. LGBT acceptability is not morality.

Words are important.

True. I'll make sure to let Samsung know about that the next time I bitch at them about their auto-correct function.

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs. I am clinging to True Morality rather than the void of Morality that is now classified as acceptable society. Women working and in politics is not morality. People being paid to sit on their asses by the Government is not morality. LGBT acceptability is not morality.

What about telling others what to do? Is that morality? How about sex before marriage? How about living life?

Yeah, sure, common sense for people who can't cope with having women on an equal footing. I'm guessing you're a clipboard, it's a learning style, you like lists, you like order, you probably have a lot of OCD going on, you're afraid of the unknown.

I have no problem with women. Feminists on the other hand, are subhuman so far as I'm concerned.

No OCD, but I am the type of person who believes in Law and Order above everything else in society.

I'm not like that. I can get up and go somewhere and not go back for months, I did it this year in Africa. I'm not afraid of the unknown, I don't want life to be about some kind of anal order that people have to follow and creativity can just perish.

Society needs to have limits in order to operate properly. I have no interest in dealing with people and societies which do not operate in what I consider to be a proper order. It's not fear but disgust that would keep me from going to Africa.

People are different and that's what makes the world a more interesting place.

Unnecessary diversity is a major distraction to proper Law and Order.

Like i've said before, if you and your wife are happy in your servitude to "morals" or whatever the hell it is, then fine, but telling others that they should be like this I would not be able to deal with.

All I'm trying to do is ensure that none of you can look at your Maker on the day you die and say "Well, I didn't know any better." before being damned to an Eternity of Horrors.

I believe rights as a theory should be followed, i don't believe them to be natural, god given and all that, they exist because we exist and have decided they are worthy.

I don't believe in Rights. Rights create an idea that people are entitled to them without doing anything, which is incorrect. I believe in a society where Privileges are granted to those who prove their ability to act properly.

How about the amount of damage your society does to me and my family on a daily basis?

What about telling others what to do? Is that morality? How about sex before marriage? How about living life?

That depends on what you're telling them to do. Sex outside marriage is fine, so long as it's in a long-term, committed relationship and not a casual undertaking. Life is not about happiness. It's about Right and Wrong. Nothing more.

I have no problem with women. Feminists on the other hand, are subhuman so far as I'm concerned.

No OCD, but I am the type of person who believes in Law and Order above everything else in society.

Society needs to have limits in order to operate properly. I have no interest in dealing with people and societies which do not operate in what I consider to be a proper order. It's not fear but disgust that would keep me from going to Africa.

People are different and that's what makes the world a more interesting place.

Unnecessary diversity is a major distraction to proper Law and Order.

All I'm trying to do is ensure that none of you can look at your Maker on the day you die and say "Well, I didn't know any better." before being damned to an Eternity of Horrors.

I don't believe in Rights. Rights create an idea that people are entitled to them without doing anything, which is incorrect. I believe in a society where Privileges are granted to those who prove their ability to act properly.

How about the amount of damage your society does to me and my family on a daily basis?

Why should someone be "subhuman" just because they have a different way of thinking? That's a very closed minded view of the world.

You say you believe in law and order above all else. What's the point of law and order if you can't actually enjoy the result of law and order?

yes, society needs limits. It does NOT need extreme limits. It does not need women shackled, it just needs people having enough freedom to do what they want as long as they don't harm others.

It's not fear or disgust that keeps you from going to Africa, it's just ignorance. You don't have a clue what it's like there. South Africa is a hell hole, I'd rather never go back if it doesn't change, especially the larger cities. However other countries are quite safe. You'd like Mozambique, law and order is rife there. The police go hunting for bribes all the time, makes for quite a safe place. Zimbabwe too, didn't have any issues in the country.

Oh, "Unnecessary diversity", what does "unnecessary" mean to you? You want to kick all the whites and blacks out of the Americas huh?

However you can't avoid diversity. Within EVERY society there are different types of people. People who learn in different ways, people who are comfortable in different ways, people who like doing different things, and this has sweet FA to do with color of skin. I never understood racism, people who are the same color might be so different to you and people of a different color so similar.

Oh, my maker, my mother and father, well they'll probably be dead by the time I go, so I don't think they'll be much problem there. You think a god would make people then get all anal about everything and start demanding they do things in a weird way?

You think he'd make flowers and plants and start telling them they shouldn't be reproducing unless they're married? Why would it? All religion was, was a police force. Using morals to get everyone doing what those in power wanted them to do, nothing more. Clearly you've been taken in by all of that.

"ability to act properly", what does that even mean? Who decides who has this ability or not?

Why shouldn't I do what I like as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else?

What damage does society do to you on a daily basis?

That depends on what you're telling them to do. Sex outside marriage is fine, so long as it's in a long-term, committed relationship and not a casual undertaking. Life is not about happiness. It's about Right and Wrong. Nothing more.

Why? What's wrong with a quick shag now and then?

Life isn't about happiness. To be honest I can see why you might say that. So that. I had a hard childhood and live my life as much as possible because I know what hell is like.

Right and wrong? Whose right and wrong?

Well, that's a selfish attitude to have I think. If you're married, then who is really paying when both work? If you're on a date, and you don't take her likes or dislikes into consideration, do you think you'll get a second date? Would you want her to take your likes or dislikes into consideration when planning an outing, or should she just do what she likes to do and doesn't think you're worthy of her consideration?

I'm married and my wife does not work. We are a single income family. I take her opinions into consideration, but as the head of the household, I make the final decisions.

I am married and my wife does not work. We are a single income family. I take her opinions into consideration because we are a partnership. I never hold the fact that I make the money over her head. When she feels guilty about not making money, I tell her that she has the most important job of staying home, raising our son. Our decisions are a consensus because I treat her as my equal, as she is.

I am married and my wife does not work. We are a single income family. I take her opinions into consideration because we are a partnership. I never hold the fact that I make the money over her head. When she feels guilty about not making money, I tell her that she has the most important job of staying home, raising our son. Our decisions are a consensus because I treat her as my equal, as she is.

You should clone yourself like 50 million times. :thup:

Forum List

Back