The War on Men: Why American boys are failing at school—and men are losing in life

What barrage of advertisements aimed at girls are you talking about? You think advertisements will make boys start taking school seriously?

I find it interesting that you are trying to promote boys doing well academically while you guys have so often criticized college education. Make up your mind.

So you haven't noticed for years now, the amount of public service announcements, advertisements, TV shows etc, aimed at encouraging girls that they are capable of much more than just being a mom, or homemaker, and that they can do anything?
I would say that if you haven't noticed that, you must be either asleep, or you are so young that you do not have the ability to compare the way things were years ago to how they are now.

As for your latter comment, my criticism has been with the curriculum. 'School choice' is the only way we will have any chance to combat the feminist takeover of our education system.

So you haven't noticed for years now, the amount of public service announcements, advertisements, TV shows etc, aimed at encouraging girls that they are capable of much more than just being a mom, or homemaker, and that they can do anything?
I would say that if you haven't noticed that, you must be either asleep, or you are so young that you do not have the ability to compare the way things were years ago to how they are now.

As for your latter comment, my criticism has been with the curriculum. 'School choice' is the only way we will have any chance to combat the feminist takeover of our education system.
Girls can indeed be more than a homemaker. What is wrong with that? Nothing. Nothing whatsoever. It's healthy for the nation when they aspire for more.

Post an example of these public service announcements you’re referring to. I have no idea what you’re talking about and I fail to see why you think an advertisement would be the root cause of this issue you’re describing. If it was that easy to inspire people to do great things in their life by simply playing an ad, then holy shit, let’s just do that.

I don’t have a problem with school choice. I have a problem deciphering if you guys are for college or not. Which is it?

Girls can indeed be more than a homemaker. What is wrong with that? Nothing. Nothing whatsoever. It's healthy for the nation when they aspire for more.

Of course, I'm just saying that in today's world it looks like based on stats, we need to be looking at having an aggressive campaign aimed at getting boys back on track, and I would suggest promoting boys more, just like we have been doing for girls.

Post an example of these public service announcements you’re referring to. I have no idea what you’re talking about and I fail to see why you think an advertisement would be the root cause of this issue you’re describing. If it was that easy to inspire people to do great things in their life by simply playing an ad, then holy shit, let’s just do that.

I don’t have a problem with school choice. I have a problem deciphering if you guys are for college or not. Which is it?

Like this for instance.

Since the 'sexual Revolution' of the 1970s, women have reverted to primitivism in their selection of mates.

This means that anti-intellectual, primitive traits in males are rewarded with sex, while more intellectual males are rejected.

This in turn causes extreme depression among young intellectual males. It also accounts for an increase in the percentage of male homosexuals.

Generally, once woman hit about 25 years old, they sober up (because they desperately want to have a baby and NEED a dedicated husband and father), and marry intellectual males. Guys who they wouldn't give the time of day to when they were 19, are the guys they 'settle for' when they're 25.

IMHO, American women are complete and total assholes, which is why I married a Russian woman. Young American women have NO respect for men, and too many young American men are either too stupid or do not have enough self-respect. It's hard to compete against guys that have no self-respect.

Conservatives: There is a systemic war on boys… look at the results of their testing, academic achievements, and health as evidence it’s systemic.

Also conservatives: There is NO systemic war on African Americans… look at the results of their testing, academic achievements, and health as evidence that it’s not systemic.

Forum List

Back