The War on Men: Why American boys are failing at school—and men are losing in life

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This should be of no surprise to anyone, our society today is built around demonizing males, and elevating women.
This has happened very slowly over time, but it's where we are now as a society. Unless boys and men rise up, this trend will continue.

Boys lag behind girls in math and English in grade school, and represent just 40% of college students. In the workforce, fewer men are entering growing sectors like health and education, furthering the divide.

In New York, boys are now lagging behind girls in math and a full grade level behind in English. Similar patterns can be seen across the nation. Boys graduate high school at about the same rate as poor students, while girls account for two out of three high schoolers in the top 10% ranked by GPA. One in four black boys repeat a grade, and 60% of students on college campuses are now women.

When almost one in four boys (23%) are categorized as having a “developmental disability,” it is fair to wonder if it is the boys — or the system — that is not functioning properly.

This should be of no surprise to anyone, our society today is built around demonizing males, and elevating women.
This has happened very slowly over time, but it's where we are now as a society. Unless boys and men rise up, this trend will continue.

Boys lag behind girls in math and English in grade school, and represent just 40% of college students. In the workforce, fewer men are entering growing sectors like health and education, furthering the divide.

Not my boys. I had a great time making money and want to do it again as a young man.

Personal responsibility.

Grade school girls mature faster than grade school boys and take learning more seriously. It’s always been this way.

Very true. When I took the ACT I fucked off and only made a 20. You had to make a 19 to get into my local university. I wound up making deans list and wound up with 2 college degrees. I matured quite a bit in the first couple of years of college. After I graduated I took an IQ test, and made a 120. Not too bad for a fuck off in school.

Last edited:

The thread premise is a lie.

There is no ‘war’ on boys.

That boys are experiencing academic issues is a complex, multifaceted problem not the result of some nefarious conspiracy to ‘disadvantage’ boys.

The thread premise is a lie.

There is no ‘war’ on boys.

That boys are experiencing academic issues is a complex, multifaceted problem not the result of some nefarious conspiracy to ‘disadvantage’ boys.

It's the result of focusing everything on improving girl's educational access and self esteem and whatever and ignoring boys because educators think they automatically benefit from "the patriarchy"

Its certainly explains why so many young men are electing to become Trannies and She-Males.

If they don't have a successful career path and they are being anchored down by their penises, it makes good career sense to switch genders.
What's so great about being a chick?

Forum List

Back