Mantra to cure schizo 'do voices hear each other?'

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Lately when I hear a voice I think 'they must be talking with each other' now a voice has just replied ' some of the time'. I think it is a mind clearing question which cuts the voices out, because all this time when you don't or can't let go of the thought that some voice is a real person on earth and carry on a story with them until you provide yourself some evidence, usually we don't even consider if the voices could be talking with each other, which would be a lot more normal if they did some of the time, but accepting the belief that they are or can hear each other feels so foolish that using the question as a mantra might begin unwinding other belief systems built by telepathy and schizo? stuff like 'they can see what I'm doing' or 'people use hidden cameras'

Last edited:
Seek professional attention is the best answer.

Two members of my wife's family had 'the voices' with them all the time. In each of their cases, their issues were quiet and unique to them, and, as such, they posed no danger to themselves or others.

Seek professional attention is the best answer.

Two members of my wife's family had 'the voices' with them all the time. In each of their cases, their issues were quiet and unique to them, and, as such, they posed no danger to themselves or others.
I offer help with the tailbone and vestibular related questions about schizo. IK man.
For example have you ever heard that your tailbone wagging can make you dizzy? My doctors of psychiatry hadn't heard of the wide rang of studies into the vestibular and cognitive functioning?

Point of the OP is to take on a new belief intentionally. It's grounded in the belief that there is no answer to voices that is 100% true, no doctor will ever know, and voices prove false a lot, your beliefs have slowly taken shape since you were young. At some point you may have accepted that they focus on your thought? A lot of what they say could be directed at each other if you take it on as true. Then my old thinking is vestibular circuitry. when with others this is tied by vision and body gestures of the tailbone. When its with voices you just assume for some reason that any voice is directed at you. Could they be directed at each other and give an ease feeling that you aren't in this gang circuitry where everyone is about to attack you?

Forum List

Back