Zone1 the Scripture I said I would find about Torment of the damned being FOREVER

Apparently so. But people believe what they want to believe. To me that passage and the claim that god is all powerful/all good are contradictory
who understands everything about God?

no one

that's why God sent Jesus... so we would have a tangible leader, someone we can always refer to

someone who gave us His very Presence, in the Church He founded

the Church is messed up but his presence is still with us as he promised

who understands everything about God?

no one

that's why God sent Jesus... so we would have a tangible leader, someone we can always refer to

someone who gave us His very Presence, in the Church He founded

the Church is messed up but his presence is still with us as he promised
He didn’t send us, he sent people 2000 years ago Jesus, and then they wrote about him and now we have their inaccurate and corrupted stories that have been molded into an institution that man has further utilized and corrupted to gain wealth and power. Those are the facts. Now if you’re going to decide to believe all of that as pure truth then that’s up to you. But an objective look reveals many obvious contradictions like the one I pointed out in your passage

WTF does all of that have to do with the faith of Israel? You're saying the Hebrew Bible is outdated? The Muslims feel the same way about your NT (So what, right? Do you care?). According to them, the "new revelation" is Islam through the prophet Muhammad.

If your supposed "NT" or religion contradicts what is explicitly stated in the Hebrew Bible (the "OT"), then I'll go with the original revelation and you can follow the upstart, "NT", religion. Not me, I won't go with Christianity, Islam, Bahai, Hinduism, Hare Krishna, Buddhism..none of them. You can go if you insist, but for me and my house, we will serve and worship YHWH, The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I don't want your strange gods or "new" anything.

Jeremiah 6:16: "Thus says YHWH: Stand by the roads, and look, and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is; and walk in it, and find rest for your souls. But they said, 'We will not walk in it.'"

I will remain on the ancient path.

In the Hebrew Bible, YHWH is the Heavenly Father, period. One Being, One Person, One Deity. One, not three. There's no God by Commitee. There is One Almighty God and His Name is YHWH, our heavenly Father.

YHWH doesn't need to kill the innocent to forgive anyone, much less kill himself (or 1/3rd of himself). You can't kill God for your sins (that's the worst type of blasphemy and idolatry). YHWH won't die, Haleluyah YAHWEH, The Eternal, Immortal One! They want to kill you for their sins, but Praise Your Holy Name, YOU WON'T DIE!

There's no life in death. If you wish to transcend the grave, you need to repent of your sins and keep YHWH's commandments. Live righteously. There are no shortcuts or cheat codes, that's the only way. Repentance and living righteously by keeping YHWH's commandments.

Psalm 37:28: "For YHWH loves justice; He will not forsake His tzadikim (righteous ones, צדיקים). They are preserved forever, but the children of the wicked shall be cut off."

Psalm 112:6: "Surely the righteous (Tzadik, צדיק) will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever."

Psalm 116:15: "Precious in the sight of YHWH is the death of His tzadikim (righteous ones, צדיקים)."

Proverbs 10:7: "The memory of the righteous (Tzadik, צדיק) is a blessing, but the name of the wicked will rot."

Proverbs 12:7: "The wicked are overthrown and are no more, but the house of the righteous (Tzadikim, צדיקים) will stand."

Isaiah 57:1-2: "The righteous perish (Tzadik, צדיק), and no one takes it to heart; the devout are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death."

WHY DO THE RIGHTEOUS DIE PEACEFULLY? THEY TRUST YHWH:

Isaiah 56:4-5: "For thus says YHWH: To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths, who choose the things that please Me and hold fast My covenant, I will give in My house and within My walls a monument and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off."

Daniel 12:2-3: "Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness (Tzadikah, צדקה), like the stars forever and ever."

The Christian complaint that no one is perfect hence YHWH won't accept their efforts to live righteously underscores how ignorant Christians are of YHWH's mercy and what he actually requires of His people:

Mic 6:6-8 Wherewith shall I come before Yahweh, and bow myself before the high Elohim? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? (7) Will Yahweh be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? (8) He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth Yahweh require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy Elohim?

Flawless perfection was never the standard:

Ecc_7:20 For there is not a righteous man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

Absolute perfection was never YHWH's standard for human righteousness. His standard has always been, "wholeheartedness", being sincere with YHWH, and doing as much as you can to live for him. Dedicating your life to Him, irrespective of your flaws.

1 Samuel 13:14 states, "But now your kingdom shall not continue; Yahweh has sought out a man after his own heart, and Yahweh has commanded him to be prince over his people, because you (King Saul) have not kept what Yahweh commanded you."

This verse indicates that YHWH sought someone whose heart was aligned with His, and that heart was found in David. King David wasn't perfect but nonetheless, YHWH says of Him:

1Ki_11:34 Howbeit I will not take the whole kingdom out of his hand: but I will make him prince all the days of his life for David my servant's sake, whom I chose, because he kept my commandments and my statutes:

1Ki_14:8 And rent the kingdom away from the house of David, and gave it thee: and yet thou hast not been as my servant David, who kept my commandments, and who followed me with all his heart, to do that only which was right in mine eyes;

YHWH says of King David, that he had kept His commandments and was wholehearted with Him. He had followed YHWH with all of His heart, regardless of his human imperfections. He lived a life of repentance, always being ready to admit his faults and repent before YHWH. He didn't demand eternal life, or for YHWH to kill Himself for his sins, but rather he lived a life of commitment to His heavenly Father and was always ready to admit his faults and get back on track. The righteous man falls SEVEN TIMES but he always gets back up:

Proverbs 24:16: "For though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes."

We must circumcise our hearts. YHWH helps us do that:

Deuteronomy 10:16: "Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no longer stubborn."

Deuteronomy 30:6: "And YHWH your Elohim will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love YHWH your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live."

Jeremiah 4:4: "Circumcise yourselves to YHWH, remove the foreskin of your hearts, O men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem; lest my wrath go forth like fire, and burn with none to quench it, because of the evil of your deeds."

Stop playing cards below deck and get to work, lift the sails, and YHWH will provide you with the wind. YHWH provides practically everything, doesn't He? He gives us our existence, the ship, all provisions, the ocean, the destination, the muscles that we use to lift the sails, and the wind that fills them..Everything. We have to not become nihilistic, exercising our faith and free will, taking action, and YHWH will empower us to righteousness. You can't kill YHWH for your sins, but you can lift the sails and let Him provide you with the wind.
Yeah okay, if that trips your trigger, good for you.
If Circumcision is your standard for excellence, we disagree. That's ridiculous, duh.
What if YHWH was really just space aliens fucking with primitives?
Your quotes are 3,500 years old. So why hasn't there been any recent updates from YHWH?
One of my favorite YHWH reminders is "the hairs on your head are numbered".
Are you Kosher? Got tendrils? Wear a yam-aka? Wailed at the wall? Still waiting for King Jesus?

You can rid yourself of the veil that blinds you to the truth by accepting Christ as your Savior.
He gave you a better covenant. The old one brings death. Christ brings life.

Now, however, Jesus has received a much more excellent ministry, just as the covenant He mediates is better and is founded on better promises. For if that first covenant had been without fault, no place would have been sought for a second.…
You bring idolatry, ignorance, and destruction to the world. The Torah is life:

Proverbs 6:23: "For the commandment is a lamp; and the law (תורה, Torah) of YHWH is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life."

Psalm 19:7: "The law (תורה, Torah) of YHWH is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of YHWH is sure, making wise the simple."

Those who reject YHWH's Torah have no light in them:

Isaiah 8:20 "To the law (תורה, Torah) and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

You're in darkness without the Torah. YHWH doesn't even hear your prayers:

Proverbs 28:9 "He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law (תורה, Torah), even his prayer shall be abomination."

Your prayer is an abomination according to YHWH. In the Messianic Age, the nations will turn to the Jewish people for the truth about YHWH God, not Christianity or Christians:

Zechariah 8:23: "Thus saith YHWH of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God (אלהים, Elohim) is with you."

In Zechariah 8:23, the prophecy speaks of a future time when people from all nations and languages will seek out the Jewish people for spiritual guidance, recognizing that YHWH is with them. The key phrase here is "with you" (עִמָּכֶם, ‘im·mā·ḵem), which is in the plural form in Hebrew, indicating a collective, not a single individual. This plural form underlines that the prophecy is about the nations turning to the Jewish people as a group, not to a single person, for spiritual insight and guidance.

There is no "New Covenant" for non-Israelites:

Jer 31:31-40 Behold, the days come, saith Yahweh, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: (32) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith Yahweh:

Note: YHWH will only make this covenant with the Israelites, whom He saved from Egypt and who now identify themselves as Jews or those who keep Torah. There is nothing in the above text that states YHWH will make a New Covenant with Christian Gentiles or with Roman Catholics, or Pentecostals.

Continue....(33) But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith Yahweh, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people.

Note: It says nothing there about a "New Law", but rather the same law, will now be fully inculcated, in the hearts of His people. Later I will cite other passages showing how the law or Torah of the New Covenant, is the same Torah of Moses, not a different Torah. It's certainly not the "laws" of Christianity, Islam, or Hare Krishna.None of these religions have anything to do with the faith of Israel.

Continue...(34) And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know Yahweh: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Yahweh: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Note: When the New Covenant is established, EVERYONE will know YHWH, there will be no missionaries.The whole world will know YHWH, unlike today. Christians by sending missionaries to tell and teach people about YHWH are proving that the New Covenant hasn't been established.

Continue...(35) Thus saith Yahweh, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; Yahweh of hosts is his name: (36) If those ordinances depart from before me, saith Yahweh, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me forever. (37) Thus saith Yahweh; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith Yahweh.

Note: The above verses prove that the "House of Israel" that is being spoken of in the previous verses is the "seed of Israel", the Jewish people, not a Christian church denomination. The New Covenant will be made with the actual seed of Jacob (i.e. Israel) and YHWH will never forsake them, nor will they ever stop being a nation before Him. Before that ever occurs there would be no sun or moon, no stars in the heavens. YHWH clearly makes His point, that Israel will always be His firstborn Son:

Exodus 4:22: "And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith YHWH, Israel is my son, even my firstborn."

Jeremiah 31:9 "They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn."

Continue....(38) Behold, the days come, saith Yahweh, that the city shall be built to Yahweh from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner. (39) And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath. (40) And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto Yahweh; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more forever.

Note: The above reference to peace in Jerusalem forever, a city that will never be thrown down again, was not fulfilled in the 1st century of the common era. This prophecy is yet to be fulfilled, hence the New Covenant has not been established.

The Torah will be observed in the Messianic Age of the future:

Eze 11:15-21 Son of man, thy brethren, even thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all the house of Israel wholly, are they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, Get you far from Yahweh: unto us is this land given in possession. (16) Therefore say, Thus saith the Sovereign Yahweh; Although I have cast them far off among the heathen, and although I have scattered them among the countries, yet will I be to them as a little sanctuary in the countries where they shall come. (17) Therefore say, Thus saith the Sovereign Yahweh; I will even gather you from the people, and assemble you out of the countries where ye have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel. (18) And they shall come thither, and they shall take away all the detestable things thereof and all the abominations thereof from thence. (19) And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh: (20) That they may walk in my statutes, and keep mine ordinances, and do them: and they shall be my people, and I will be their Elohim. (21) But as for them whose heart walketh after the heart of their detestable things and their abominations, I will recompense their way upon their own heads, saith the Sovereign Yahweh.

The New Covenant isn't a new Torah, but it's the Torah we have today in our hearts, in a unique and special way. We will still keep the Torah:

Eze 36:23-28 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am Yahweh, saith the Sovereign Yahweh, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. (24) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. (25) Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. (26) A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. (27) And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. (28) And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your Elohim.

Note: ......and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

We will keep the Torah in the Messianic Age, just as we do today. Christianity claims the Torah has been abolished. That's a demonic lie.

The above passages speak of the true Messianic Age and New Covenant, not the fake "New Testament Covenant" of Christianity, that has nothing to do with Israel. Christianity is a strange, alien, heathen religion, that has no resemblance to what YHWH tells us in the Hebrew Bible (the original and only true Bible).

YHWH tells us more about the actual, genuine Messianic Age and New Covenant, saying:

Eze 37:23-28 Neither shall they defile themselves anymore with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their Elohim. (24) And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. (25) And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince forever. (26) Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. (27) My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their Elohim, and they shall be my people. (28) And the heathen shall know that I Yahweh do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Note: As you just read above, it says that when the actual, true New Covenant is established, the children of Israel, will live in the land of Israel, they will keep the Torah and YHWH's temple will be rebuilt on the temple mount. The very opposite of that occurred in the 1st Christian century. The so-called "New Testament" of Christianity has no resemblance to what YHWH explicitly tells us about His actual New Covenant.

According to Ezekiel, the Messiah will offer sacrifices in the temple, for his own sins!

Ezekiel 45:22: "And upon that day shall the prince prepare for himself and for all the people of the land a bullock for a sin offering."

If you read the description of the third temple which will be rebuilt in the Messianic Age, sacrifices will resume and the Torah will be kept, as in ancient times. The spiritual leadership of Israel will still be in the hands of the Levite priesthood, not in the hands of Christian, Roman Catholic priests or Protestant pastors. It's the tribe of Levi, especially the sons of Zadok.

Ezekiel 44:15-16: "But the priests the Levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of my sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from me, they shall come near to me to minister unto me, and they shall stand before me to offer unto me the fat and the blood, saith the Lord YHWH: They shall enter into my sanctuary, and they shall come near to my table, to minister unto me, and they shall keep my charge."

Where is Christianity here? It's not there.

SIX REASONS WHY JEWS DON'T BELIEVE THE CHRISTIAN JESUS IS THE MESSIAH:

Reason #1: The Messiah must be from the Tribe of Judah and a Descendant of King David AND King Solomon Jesus did not qualify.

The Messiah must be a member of the tribe of Judah (Genesis 49:10) and a direct descendant of King David & King Solomon (2 Samuel 7:12-14; 1 Chronicles 22:9-10). Genealogy in the Bible is only passed down from father to son (Numbers 1:1-18).

There is no evidence that Jesus really had this pedigree, and the Christian Bible claims that he did not have a “birth-father” from the tribe of Judah descending from King David and King Solomon (Matt. 1:18-20).

Reason #2: Ingathering of the Jewish Exiles. Jesus did not do this.

When the Messiah is reigning as King of Israel, the Jews will be ingathered from their exile and will return to Israel, their homeland (Deut. 30:3; Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 30:3, 32:37; Ezekiel 11:17, 36:24).
This has clearly not yet happened and we still await its fulfillment.

Reason #3 Rebuilding of the Holy Temple, Jesus failed to achieve this.

The Temple in Jerusalem will be rebuilt (Isaiah 2:2-3, 56:6-7, 60:7, 66:20; Ezekiel 37:26–27; Malachi 3:4; Zech. 14:20-21).

The Temple was still standing in Jesus’ day. It was destroyed 38 years after Jesus’ crucifixion and it has not yet been rebuilt.

Reason #4: Worldwide Reign of Peace, Jesus did not accomplish this.

There will be universal disarmament and worldwide peace with a complete end to war (Micah 4:1-4; Hoseah 2:20; Isaiah 2:1-4, 60:18).

There have been plenty of wars since the founding of Christianity, and we continue to see wars.

Reason #5: Observance of the Torah Embraced by All Jews, Jesus didn’t bring this about.

The Messiah will reign as King at a time when all the Jewish people will observe God’s commandments (Ezekiel 37:24; Deut. 30:8,10; Jeremiah 31:32; Ezekiel 11:19-20, 36:26-27).

Jesus never ruled as King, nor have all Jews embraced the commandments of God’s Torah.

Reason #6: Universal Knowledge of God. Jesus clearly failed here also.

The Messiah will rule at a time when all the people of the world will come to acknowledge and serve the one true God (Zechariah 3:9, 8:23,14:9,16; Isaiah 45:23, 66:23; Jeremiah 31:33; Ezekiel 38:23; Psalm 86:9; Zeph. 3:9).

This, as well, has not yet taken place and we await its fulfillment.

There are many more passages in the Hebrew Bible, that expose Christianity's false claims.

Last edited:
Like I said, let's watch and see. Someone 2,000 years ago predicted the future of the Jews. Let's see is they are correct...
You bring idolatry
Those weren't Baptists melting down gold to make a cow to worship.
What you are quoting is end time prophecy. God is going to set up His kingdom in the midst of the Jews.
The last time He did that, the Jews threw Him out. But they will accept Christ the next time they see him.

Yeah okay, if that trips your trigger, good for you.
If Circumcision is your standard for excellence, we disagree. That's ridiculous, duh.
What if YHWH was really just space aliens fucking with primitives?
Your quotes are 3,500 years old. So why hasn't there been any recent updates from YHWH?
One of my favorite YHWH reminders is "the hairs on your head are numbered".
Are you Kosher? Got tendrils? Wear a yam-aka? Wailed at the wall? Still waiting for King Jesus?
There's more to being righteous than circumcision. When did I ever say that? Are you now resorting to strawman arguments? What's with all of the EF Bombs, the profanity? Is that how you represent your religion, with profanity? If you expect Jews to leave Judaism and become Christians, you better have better arguments than this. Christian arguments fail miserably, because they're not in line with the Hebrew Bible. If you don't recognize the Hebrew Bible as the word of YHWH God, that's your issue, not mine. I base my faith and devotion to YHWH on the Hebrew Bible and nothing else. You can do whatever you want.

Like I said, let's watch and see. Someone 2,000 years ago predicted the future of the Jews. Let's see is they are correct...

Those weren't Baptists melting down gold to make a cow to worship.
What you are quoting is end time prophecy. God is going to set up His kingdom in the midst of the Jews.
The last time He did that, the Jews threw Him out. But they will accept Christ the next time they see him.
You're the worst type of idolater because you're trying to kill God for your sins. You believe YHWH is a man, who was executed by the Romans. That's idolatry. Jews are no longer idolatrous, so your silly reference to something that occurred 2350 years ago, is quite pathetic. The Hebrew Bible tells us:

Hos 3:3-5 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee. (4) For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: (5) Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek Yahweh their Elohim, and David their king; and shall fear Yahweh and his goodness in the latter days.

In verse 3, it states that the people of Israel would go many days without playing the harlot, without worshiping idols. They would go without a king, temple, ephod..etc and they will seek YHWH their Elohim and David their king, in the latter days. Indeed the Jews no longer worship idols. Actually, they haven't done that for about 2300 years. So your accusation of idolatry for the Jewish people or the faith of Israel is just plain stupid. You're the one worshiping a man as YHWH, claiming that YHWH died for your sins. Christianity is the worst type of idolatry.

Christianity is nowhere to be found in any of the Hebrew Bible's prophecies of the Messianic Age. I showed that in my last post, which you conveniently ignored.

Last edited:
Red Front, The ability to watch end time prophecy being fulfilled gives the Bible the credence it needs for me.
The whole book, Old and New is about the Jews. Their past, their present and their future.
Let's watch the events unfold to see if God really can see the end from the beginning, and if what is prophesied is bilateral.
Right now we are in the "all nations will come against Israel" phase and sign the peace treaty phase.
And as it unfolds exactly as described, will that sway your mind that perhaps the rest of it is accurate as well?
The Christian "NT" and Christianity has nothing to do with Israel or YHWH. There is no "OT", just the Hebrew Bible, which is the Eternal Testament, not an "Old Testament" replaced by something else. Christianity isn't a New Covenant from YHWH, it's something foreign or alien to the faith of Israel and YHWH.

Well what about that scripture that says that my neighbors can kill me if they catch me outside pulling weeds or something like that on the Sabbath?

That's the one that chaps my buttocks.

I mean, gawldern. That's a bit overboard, isn't it? Sheesh.

Well what about that scripture that says that my neighbors can kill me if they catch me outside pulling weeds or something like that on the Sabbath?

For anyone to be condemned for breaking the Sabbath, in Israel, there has to be an officially established and recognized Sanhedrin and it's practically impossible to determine guilt. No one has been executed for breaking the Sabbath by any Jewish court for thousands of years. It's debated among the rabbis whether such verses actually mean "execution" or capital punishment or are simply to be taken allegorically and the person just penalized or fined.

For anyone to be condemned for breaking the Sabbath, in Israel, there has to be an officially established and recognized Sanhedrin and it's practically impossible to determine guilt. No one has been executed for breaking the Sabbath by any Jewish court for thousands of years. It's debated among the rabbis whether such verses actually mean "execution" or capital punishment or are simply to be taken allegorically and the person just penalized or fined.
So, you no longer follow the Law, and have instead given yourself an updated, more modern version?

The Christian "NT" and Christianity has nothing to do with Israel or YHWH. There is no "OT", just the Hebrew Bible, which is the Eternal Testament, not an "Old Testament" replaced by something else. Christianity isn't a New Covenant from YHWH, it's something foreign or alien to the faith of Israel and YHWH.
That's incorrect. It's all about God's chosen people, from the battles, the peace treaty, to Christ coming back to them to keep them from total annihilation.

There's more to being righteous than circumcision. When did I ever say that? Are you now resorting to strawman arguments? What's with all of the EF Bombs, the profanity? Is that how you represent your religion, with profanity? If you expect Jews to leave Judaism and become Christians, you better have better arguments than this. Christian arguments fail miserably, because they're not in line with the Hebrew Bible. If you don't recognize the Hebrew Bible as the word of YHWH God, that's your issue, not mine. I base my faith and devotion to YHWH on the Hebrew Bible and nothing else. You can do whatever you want.
1. Circumcision is a ridiculous metric. You put up the quotes about it (below). My point is that circumcision isn't worth the space in the OT. I don't think Jesus made a big deal about it. I don't use strawmen. Your post #32 had these lines:

Deuteronomy 10:16: "Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no longer stubborn."

Deuteronomy 30:6: "And YHWH your Elohim will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring, so that you will love YHWH your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live."

Jeremiah 4:4: "Circumcise yourselves to YHWH, remove the foreskin of your hearts, O men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem; lest my wrath go forth like fire, and burn with none to quench it, because of the evil of your deeds."

2. Sorry about the profanity. I spent too much time in pool halls.

3. I don't expect people to switch religions. I can't imagine switching religions. The priests and nuns taught us catechism and religious teachings all thru parochial school. I'm a bit surprised that you said you were a seminarian, but now you're a devout Jew? That sequence doesn't follow.

4. What Christian arguments fail? I'm not aware of any in the NT.

1. Circumcision is a ridiculous metric. You put up the quotes about it (below). My point is that circumcision isn't worth the space in the OT. I don't think Jesus made a big deal about it. I don't use strawmen. Your post #32 had these lines:

2. Sorry about the profanity. I spent too much time in pool halls.

3. I don't expect people to switch religions. I can't imagine switching religions. The priests and nuns taught us catechism and religious teachings all thru parochial school. I'm a bit surprised that you said you were a seminarian, but now you're a devout Jew? That sequence doesn't follow.

4. What Christian arguments fail? I'm not aware of any in the NT.
Physical circumcision is part of the Torah, so it doesn't matter how you feel about it. And circumcision of the Heart is also part of Torah and again, how you feel about that is irrelevant to Israel. You can believe whatever nonsense you want.

Your last question has already been answered in my posts but you're conveniently just ignoring everything I write. Keep playing games, it's your soul.

That's incorrect. It's all about God's chosen people, from the battles, the peace treaty, to Christ coming back to them to keep them from total annihilation.
You're uttering Christian gobbledygook, that has nothing to do with Israel or the Hebrew Bible. Believe whatever nonsense toots your horn.

The Abrahamic religions or tradition, is the most savage, evil form of religion of them all, and Christians are so out of their minds, that they just don't see it. They believe in a holy book that is internally inconsistent and self-contradictory. I'm just showing them that here. You can't debate here in the religious section without adopting a religion. If you're an atheist or agnostic, the moderators will kick you out. Ban you from the thread or forum. Some of these moderators are bible thumpers.

That's a pagan belief, that has nothing to do with the faith of Israel or YHWH. Our heavenly Father doesn't torture anyone eternally, especially for the reason Christians claim, namely, not converting to the right brand of Christianity. Christianity is a pagan religion, it's actually the worst type of idolatry. The most demonic in the world, even more so than Hinduism. You're better off as a Hindu than a Christian, before YHWH's heavenly council.
You are very passionate in what you've been taught. It reminds me of Saul who persecuted the Christians because he was raised to believe one thing, and he believed it with all his heart and soul. The law Saul believed in taught him to murder the saints of God who did not believe as he did. However, God brought about a change - a new thing, that Saul's mind and heart refused to accept. God had to blind Saul on the road to the City of Damascus in order to get him to the Road of Straight, and into the House of Judah. All for a chance encounter with Ananias who was commissioned to counsel Saul, cause the scales of darkness to leave his sight, and baptize him. For many days Saul remained in Damascus learning from the disciples of the Lord about Jesus Christ the Son of God who by the penalty of his shed blood we are saved. (Acts 9)

God later gave Saul the name Paul after he had been taught a new thing that was much different than what he had been raised as a child to believe. Paul went from being a hateful persecutor (murderer) of those who did not believe as he did... to saying the Gentiles do not need to be circumcised in their private parts in order to be saved. Their belief in the penalty of the blood Jesus shed for their sins, and making Jesus their Lord and Savior is the only circumcision they need. Of which they get in their hearts and minds through their faith in what Jesus did in sacrificing his life on the cross for them. That is what Saul/Paul began teaching.

1. I see that you differentiate between the Holy Bible v. an Israel Bible. I've traveled to Israel. I have been baptized in the Jordan River, and I have purchased the "Holy Bible in Israel. However when praying at the Western Wall (Wailing) I noticed the Israelis reading from their own cultural Bibles.

2. I also see that you differentiate between "Faith" as you acknowledge faith of Israel and YHWH, but not faith in Jesus Christ and the blood Jesus shed for our sins.

We are all still learning. The things we are taught are good, but perhaps by chance there could be some new things for us to learn as well.

Last edited:
The Abrahamic religions or tradition, is the most savage, evil form of religion of them all, and Christians are so out of their minds, that they just don't see it. They believe in a holy book that is internally inconsistent and self-contradictory. I'm just showing them that here. You can't debate here in the religious section without adopting a religion. If you're an atheist or agnostic, the moderators will kick you out. Ban you from the thread or forum. Some of these moderators are bible thumpers.

I think it just depends on how people carry themselves whether they get booted or not.

Whenever I come in this section, I try to take a more lighthearted approach if I pop off about anything. I don't want to attack anyone for their faiths. I get along well enough with the theists and prefer to keep it that way.

Fighting over religion is just so provincial. While religions are culturally different, I don't think they're particularly different in any intrinsic way. But the provincial nature of humanity doesn't really serve transcendence as a civilization very well. It has quite an opposite effect, in fact. And that's a very deep discussion. Unfortunately, it is one of those discussions that I wouldn't personally find value in having in this atmosphere.

I do read a lot of the threads where you get just the theists debating/discussing their beliefs and nterpretations among themselves, thouhg, but I stay out of their discussons.

The ones where the theists go to battle with the atheists, I don't even read. Ha.

The thread title caught my interest here, so that's why I asked that question. It's the first thing that poped into my head. It was more just joking around than anything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back