The Script on your log in page is...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
saying it's making the browser run slowly...

Doesn't happen once logged on and didn't used to happen.

I am also noticing that the site stalls when hitting "submit new thread" or when picking a forum etc.

Anyone else having these issues?

:)

peace...

Looks like they had an internal network problem. When you see an "HTTP 404" error - typically that means their server is not exchanging IP information correctly with an ISP providers server.

yeah, I'm having the problem too. I get the error that it's making my computer run slowly and might make my computer stop working (!).

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
It happened to me too, it is fine now............

It was aliens trying to make contact.

Restarted the server...everything should be smooth now.

smooth-wallpaper-maliah-11-1.jpg

^Smooth like that bootie?...

peace...

502 Bad Gateway

And the site was gone just now...

Whudup?

peace...

502 Bad Gateway is the same - if numerous people trying to get to a website and get this error...it is a failure in the "handshake" between the webserver (what USMB IS ON) and a backserver inside their network or outside of the bldg.
Your computer is basically telling you that the connection to USMB failed due to an inability of the USMB server to provide a corresponding IP (internet protocol) address that the gateway expected...thus kills the connection....it is not you...since several of us saw it - it is highly likely that the USMB server or their internet provider has a problem with one of their servers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back