The scariest Horror movie you've ever seen.

I don't watch horror shows, I do not like them.
The scariest movie I have ever seen was probably The Exorcist....I recall watching that one many years ago.
The part where Linda Blair was stabbing herself in the genitals was all it took for me...to be a horror and a gross one at that!

To me.....these days...movies like Saw and any other movie where somebody goes around hacking other people to pieces, is a damn horror.
Jaws was not a horror movie to me....I could watch that one ~LoL~

"One of" the scariest movies i've seen is the 2004 Dawn of the Dead! I have always hated zombie movies...but this one did it for me! ZOMBIES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO RUN SO FAST!!! I couldn't handle that...for weeks i didn't want to get out of my car at night...and it was only about 2 ft to the door! Lol!

I don't watch horror shows, I do not like them.
The scariest movie I have ever seen was probably The Exorcist....I recall watching that one many years ago.
The part where Linda Blair was stabbing herself in the genitals was all it took for me...to be a horror and a gross one at that!

When she crab-walked it freaked me out.

"One of" the scariest movies i've seen is the 2004 Dawn of the Dead! I have always hated zombie movies...but this one did it for me! ZOMBIES ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO RUN SO FAST!!! I couldn't handle that...for weeks i didn't want to get out of my car at night...and it was only about 2 ft to the door! Lol!

Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) was pretty scary.

I saw Jaws in the theater and two girls screamed in front of me when that head popped out of that hole in the hull. I jumped about 3 feet out of my seat because of that. I was living in Hawaii, so swimming wasn't all that fun anymore.

One of the creepiest is that even a word guys? the Changeling.

I jumped on the back of the couch so freaking quick when that ball rolled down those stairs.

Does that count as scary or creepy?

I eat, sleep and breath horror movies.
I grew up reading Steven King and Dean Koontz.
Love it.

The Exorcist?
LMAO all the way through it!
:lol:

Oddly enough, the one movie that did (and still does) get to me was "The Ventriloquist".
The dummy did the killings.
Just something about that wooden face weirds me out.
Just talking about it, now, will probably gimme nightmares tonight!!
:redface:

My all time favorite is "The Others".
Amazingly clever plot twist.
I can usually figure a movie out only a third into it but this one fooled me.

:cool:
Great thread.
Love the bloody stuff!!
:clap2:

"The Others" was good. "Into the Mouth of Madness" gave me nightmares for a while. Shades of Lovecraft and Chtulu.

Final Destination 2 always cracks me up.
Jaws
I still to this day don't like swimming in the ocean without SCUBA gear on.

"Jaws" definitely. I lived in Monterey, CA when that came out. Saw it on Cannery Row. I have not been back in the ocean since then. Even though I grew up surfing and loving salt water, I will only go out to sea in a large craft.

Final Destination 2 always cracks me up.
Jaws
I still to this day don't like swimming in the ocean without SCUBA gear on.

"Jaws" definitely. I lived in Monterey, CA when that came out. Saw it on Cannery Row. I have not been back in the ocean since then. Even though I grew up surfing and loving salt water, I will only go out to sea in a large craft.

There was this one movie, I think it was called Homicidal holy toledo. I don't want to give it away if anyone really wants to see it.

As a side note, I started out as a young lad watching Godzilla, The Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Blob, 20 Million Years from Earth, Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy, and the Wolfman.

Over and over and over.

Every Saturday afternoon our Tampa station had a guy, Dr. Paul Bearer, that hosted horror movies.
Mothra-v-Godzilla, et.al....
Loved it!!!

Jaws
Poltergeist
The 1st Nightmare on Elm Street was novel

Really liked Boogeyman. Part 2 was surprisingly better.

Love 'em all
:D

As I said, the very scariest one I've seen was The Grudge. When she was coming down the stairs in that creepy sort of fucked up crab walk!!!
And if I were ever to see that creepy looking Japanese kid just standing there staring at me, I'd be dead right there.

As I said, the very scariest one I've seen was The Grudge. When she was coming down the stairs in that creepy sort of fucked up crab walk!!!
And if I were ever to see that creepy looking Japanese kid just standing there staring at me, I'd be dead right there.

I liked the first one too.

but then everybody started doing that weird shuddering real fast kind of stuff and it took away the novelty.
But it was bad ass the first time
:cool:

Night of the Lepus.

say no more.

Giant bunnies gone fucking wild. Hey I am married to the man who invented b movie blogs.

:lol:

Forum List

Back