The Scandal That Matters

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
maybe this is what all the "scandal" concerning Trump is really all about.

The Democrat head went down in disgrace and now a cover is needed and they are getting it.

The Scandal That Matters

Imran Awan was arrested at Dulles International Airport July 24, while attempting to board a flight to Pakistan. For more than a decade the congressional staffer had worked under top House Democrats, and he had just been accused by the FBI of bank fraud.

It was a dramatic moment in a saga that started in February, when Capitol Police confirmed an investigation into Mr. Awan and his family on separate accusations of government theft. The details are tantalizing: The family all worked for top Democrats, were paid huge sums, and had access to sensitive congressional data, even while having ties to Pakistan.

It's a nothing burger....

Other than the Awan family were alleged thieves of govt equipment and allegedly committed bank fraud....criminals.

Oh, and they did NOT have access to House Intelligence....the house intelligence committee answered that conspiracy accusation and specifically said, it was IMPOSSIBLE for the Awans to have any access to House Intelligence because the House Intel committee uses a completely SEPARATE computer SYSTEM. So even if some of the House members that the Awans serviced were on the House Intel committee, they would have had no access to any of the House intel committee's classified and secret files.

Finding out how this family was vetted by those who vet in the govt to give clearances, should be reviewed, and other things should be followed thru with like what they did have access to, why, and who were the ones stealing equipment, and all kinds of other things are important to find out...

And maybe some democratic house members should have been more careful, but who knows on that...?

but as far as a scandal of some kind, I just don't see it...it's all fabricated twisting and turning and contorting being reported by the Daily Caller....FYI-who is the one pushing this conspiracy theory...

Yawn, fun to watch the Trumpkins panic...

Panic? Retards like you all but guarantee a second term for Donald J Trump. His base is rabid, and normal people are disgusted by all the whinging and conspiracy theories. The DNC is the new infowars

Panic? Retards like you all but guarantee a second term for Donald J Trump. His base is rabid, and normal people are disgusted by all the whinging and conspiracy theories. The DNC is the new infowars

Well, I'll agree Trump's base is "rabid", but he's only got a 33% approval rating in a good economy. Imagine what kind of shape he's going to be in when the economy goes south.

The thing is, Republicans want Trump gone worse than the Democrats do.

Well, I'll agree Trump's base is "rabid"

Joe, is that why Trump supporters were peaceful while mobs of Trump haters and Hillary Supporters marched, rioted, protested, started fights and damaged property?

Well, I'll agree Trump's base is "rabid", but he's only got a 33% approval rating in a good economy. Imagine what kind of shape he's going to be in when the economy goes south.

Lol, ya. Thing is, no matter how bad Rachael Maddow tells you it is, no matter how much Larry O'Donnell tells you how pissed off to be the fact is that avrage people are more up beat about their futures. Stock markets been up since the campaign. Wet backs are getting shipped back to Mexico. It's a fct Jose/Camp, it's going to be Teump 2020. All your democrat candidates have failed in about every election. DNC has been on a losing streak since Barry O began his presidency. I kind of feel bad for you little fellas.

Debbie Wasserman says the guy is being harassed because of his religion.

She is such a good and honest person.

maybe this is what all the "scandal" concerning Trump is really all about.

The Democrat head went down in disgrace and now a cover is needed and they are getting it.

The Scandal That Matters

Imran Awan was arrested at Dulles International Airport July 24, while attempting to board a flight to Pakistan. For more than a decade the congressional staffer had worked under top House Democrats, and he had just been accused by the FBI of bank fraud.

It was a dramatic moment in a saga that started in February, when Capitol Police confirmed an investigation into Mr. Awan and his family on separate accusations of government theft. The details are tantalizing: The family all worked for top Democrats, were paid huge sums, and had access to sensitive congressional data, even while having ties to Pakistan.
these are bad people just for the stuff we know about.

Lol, ya. Thing is, no matter how bad Rachael Maddow tells you it is, no matter how much Larry O'Donnell tells you how pissed off to be the fact is that avrage people are more up beat about their futures. Stock markets been up since the campaign. Wet backs are getting shipped back to Mexico. It's a fct Jose/Camp, it's going to be Teump 2020. All your democrat candidates have failed in about every election. DNC has been on a losing streak since Barry O began his presidency. I kind of feel bad for you little fellas.
maddow and o'donnell are currently the top bottomfeeders.

And there we have it, every liberal's wet dream.

He misses the point. He like all libs and republicans just don't get it. Trump is punishment on both parties from voters. That's republicans to.

maddow and o'donnell are currently the top bottomfeeders.

Oh, please forgive my ignorance. Pleas feel free to insert a platinum blond info ho or weird gender neutral conspiracy nut that belongs.

He misses the point. He like all libs and republicans just don't get it. Trump is punishment on both parties from voters. That's republicans to.
:lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

And here, this is what I'm talk about. It will have to be explained to these again after yet another election night of losses. You guys don't get that it's the cock slapped looks you give when this stuff happens. News flash, America wants McCain to sit in an easy chair and die. They are glad Barry O is gone and Hillary has had her family name drug through the mud as well as the fact that she will go down in history as one of the most crooked politicians in history. Go on and believe what you will, but it's a fact. Political parties as they are now are finished.

Other than the Awan family were alleged thieves of govt equipment and allegedly committed bank fraud....criminals.

Oh, and they did NOT have access to House Intelligence....the house intelligence committee answered that conspiracy accusation and specifically said, it was IMPOSSIBLE for the Awans to have any access to House Intelligence because the House Intel committee uses a completely SEPARATE computer SYSTEM. So even if some of the House members that the Awans serviced were on the House Intel committee, they would have had no access to any of the House intel committee's classified and secret files.

Finding out how this family was vetted by those who vet in the govt to give clearances, should be reviewed, and other things should be followed thru with like what they did have access to, why, and who were the ones stealing equipment, and all kinds of other things are important to find out...

And maybe some democratic house members should have been more careful, but who knows on that...?

but as far as a scandal of some kind, I just don't see it...it's all fabricated twisting and turning and contorting being reported by the Daily Caller....FYI-who is the one pushing this conspiracy theory...
Moron. Hillary had access every day to classified info held on separate systems...as they should be.

It's reported by WSJ.

Last edited:

Joe, is that why Trump supporters were peaceful while mobs of Trump haters and Hillary Supporters marched, rioted, protested, started fights and damaged property?
It's because Trump supporters are pussies

Doesn't matter, now that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has impaneled a Grand Jury to begin issuing subpoenas...

Moron. Hillary had access every day to classified info held on separate systems...as they should be.
Huh? What in the world does Hillary have to do with the Awan story SiModo?

Forum List

Back