The Scandal That Matters

Yawn, fun to watch the Trumpkins panic...

Panic? Retards like you all but guarantee a second term for Donald J Trump. His base is rabid, and normal people are disgusted by all the whinging and conspiracy theories. The DNC is the new infowars

Well, I'll agree Trump's base is "rabid"

Joe, is that why Trump supporters were peaceful while mobs of Trump haters and Hillary Supporters marched, rioted, protested, started fights and damaged property?
It's because Trump supporters are pussies

Mm, beats a hipster any day.

Panic? Retards like you all but guarantee a second term for Donald J Trump. His base is rabid, and normal people are disgusted by all the whinging and conspiracy theories. The DNC is the new infowars

Joe, is that why Trump supporters were peaceful while mobs of Trump haters and Hillary Supporters marched, rioted, protested, started fights and damaged property?
Doesn't matter, now that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has impaneled a Grand Jury to begin issuing subpoenas...

And?

Doesn't matter, now that Special Counsel Robert Mueller has impaneled a Grand Jury to begin issuing subpoenas...

Just remember, those subpoenas can go ANYWHERE. Up! Down! Left or Right. Be careful of what you ask for.

Just remember, those subpoenas can go ANYWHERE. Up! Down! Left or Right. Be careful of what you ask for.

And likely are and will be going everywhere. More is being investigated then just Trumps tax's.

Huh? What in the world does Hillary have to do with the Awan story SiModo?

You said it was "IMPOSSIBLE" for this POS to have access to classified info because it was held on separate servers.

Hillary had access to classified info, yet it was on her server.

And, classified info ended up in the hands of persons who should not have had it.

So, shit being held on a separate server is only as secure as those who can see it...as we see with Hildebeast.

As I recall, it was hipsters beating them

You said it was "IMPOSSIBLE" for this POS to have access to classified info because it was held on separate servers.

And, classified info ended up in the hands of persons who should not have had it.

So, shit being held on a separate server is only as secure as those who can see it...as we see with Hildebeast.

For one thing, as Secretary of State, all classified info started and ended with her. She was charged with recognizing secret intelligence whether of NOT it was even marked classified. Secondly, in all the months and years she was Secretary, handling sensitive info, sending messages, all connected to her and communicating, INCLUDING PRESIDENT OBAMA, HAD TO KNOW she was doing all of this on a non-secure, personal phones and server!

I mean, her NON-GOV email address was RIGHT THERE in the header of every message!

SO WHICH IS IT: was the president and our intelligence agencies INCOMPETENT or INDIFFERENT???

ps.gif

Indeed.

For one thing, as Secretary of State, all classified info started and ended with her. She was charged with recognizing secret intelligence whether of NOT it was even marked classified. Secondly, in all the months and years she was Secretary, handling sensitive info, sending messages, all connected to her and communicating, INCLUDING PRESIDENT OBAMA, HAD TO KNOW she was doing all of this on a non-secure, personal phones and server!

I mean, her NON-GOV email address was RIGHT THERE in the header of every message!

SO WHICH IS IT: was the president and our intelligence agencies INCOMPETENT or INDIFFERENT???
Another moron talking to me about how to handle classified info. :eusa_hand:

As I recall, it was hipsters beating them

Not really. The "sitting in Starbucks smoking and drinking coffee" crowed never showed. You know the type.

ps.gif

Indeed.

Indeed if it were hot chicks naked. This is not the case here. Looks more like a skank riot.

If you think republicans are "pussies" go slap a cop, most of them are republicans, or go slap a Marine, most of them are Republicans Maybe a Seal, or a Ranger? How about just slap any republican you know, OH, OH, I know what you are posting about that OLD MAN the two piles of shit sprayed with pepper spray AND BEAT up and kicked, Typical liberals too chicken shit to go up against rolling thunder, but always ready to beat up grandpa.

If you think republicans are "pussies" go slap a cop, most of them are republicans, or go slap a Marine, most of them are Republicans Maybe a Seal, or a Ranger? How about just slap any republican you know, OH, OH, I know what you are posting about that OLD MAN the two piles of shit sprayed with pepper spray AND BEAT up and kicked, Typical liberals too chicken shit to go up against rolling thunder, but always ready to beat up grandpa.

They only go after the old ones, or very small ones and even then, only if their victim is handicapped or alone. The left typically is the party that cowards and those who can't get by on their own gravitate to.

Your right. The way to handle it is to leave it laying out in the open on your front seat or in your home computer where at least 2 or 3 foreign countries could hack it, just as Hillary did!

And to think, A guy just went to prison just for taking a picture for his mother of the inside of the submarine where he worked!

Last edited:

ps.gif

Indeed.

Indeed if it were hot chicks naked. This is not the case here. Looks more like a skank riot.

Looks more like a skank riot.

Your quintessential Liberal.

Hillary, is that you?

Your right. The way to handle it is to leave it laying out in the open on your front seat or in your home computer where at least 2 or 3 foreign countries could hack it, just as Hillary did!

And to think, A guy just went to prison just for taking a picture for his mother of the inside of the submarine where he work!
I agree Hildebeast mishandled classified info and it's a crime.

I apologize...I misread a line in your post.

They only go after the old ones, or very small ones and even then, only if their victim is handicapped or alone. The left typically is the party that cowards and those who can't get by on their own gravitate to.

Liberals only fight the easy battles when all the odds have been tipped in their favor. That is what makes them such bad losers. Like Hillary, they only go on camera in interviews when they know all the questions in advance, and like Hillary, they only go into campaigns when they have been assured that the victory will be a cake walk shoe-in, and they only have to go through the motions.

Forum List

Back