The same words of hate that are coming out of the Mouth of Trump,

The infiltration of jesuits has been behind the demise of this country...knights of Malta, knights of Columbus i.e freemasonry infiltrated by the jesuits and what I have found through my thousands of hours of research is that all roads do indeed lead to Rome.
The cause of modern depravity makes for interesting and endless debate, and I will post my thoughts in this forum eventually. But all that really matters is agreeing on where we are now and what we should do about it.

The initial post in this thread is beyond absurd. But that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the failure of religious people to stand up to such nonsense. Any moral person should be willing to openly and directly reject modern culture, the whole spectrum from Clinton to Trump. It isn't worth debating with members of modern culture like the author of this thread. The correct response is "Okay, so you consider us haters. Then let's go our separate ways and split the country in two, between people like you and religious people like us."
You don't get part of my country, where do you get the idea that because of your rage against other religions and people different from you, that allows you to separate my country. You should feel grateful that we even allow you to practice your type of fake Christianity here. All religions are allowed here but that doesn't mean that I can't point out that Christians can be as hateful as any other religion.
Do you read what you write before posting? This isn't your country. This country was given to followers of Jesus Christ who came here by the divine Providence of God. Our country was dedicated to God by our first President George Washington. When the judgment of God falls on this country people like you will be gone and people who have been faithful to Jesus Christ and tried to warn people like you will be be staying. You're on your way out whether you realize it or not. You're only hope of surviving what is coming is to repent of your sins and give your life to Jesus Christ.

No homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven. No liar will enter the kingdom of heaven. No adulterer will enter the kingdom of heaven. No fornication will enter the kingdom of heaven. No coward will enter the kingdom of heaven. No sorcerer will enter the kingdom of heaven. No thief will enter the kingdom of heaven. No drunkard will enter the kingdom of heaven. No witch, wizard, warlock or satanist will enter the kingdom of heaven. No one who is not born again will enter the kingdom of heaven.

If you were to die tonight where would you go, jbander? If you are committing the sins I've listed (and there are more sins then I've listed - search the scriptures) and have not repented and called on the Lord to save you? You will be in hell. You will be in hell for all eternity with no way out. Do you have any idea how horrific hell is? And yet? If you go to sleep tonight without repenting and calling on Jesus to forgive you - and do not wake up - you'll be in hell. FOREVER.

Think about it.
You need a history lesson , I'm just the person to give it to you, our first treaty was the Treaty of Tripoli it was written voted on and signed into law in 1797. The congress that voted for it had writers and signers of the constitution and declaration of independents. It was passed by 100% of congress to a stranding ovation and And Adams said we are now a country, so the fact are that our forefathers reached out to Muslims and made it more then clear what our forfathers thought of bullshit like yours. This is article 11 from the treaty that had 100% support by our forefathers, ----Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen (Muslims); and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan (Mohammedan) nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.
The infiltration of jesuits has been behind the demise of this country...knights of Malta, knights of Columbus i.e freemasonry infiltrated by the jesuits and what I have found through my thousands of hours of research is that all roads do indeed lead to Rome.
The cause of modern depravity makes for interesting and endless debate, and I will post my thoughts in this forum eventually. But all that really matters is agreeing on where we are now and what we should do about it.

The initial post in this thread is beyond absurd. But that doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the failure of religious people to stand up to such nonsense. Any moral person should be willing to openly and directly reject modern culture, the whole spectrum from Clinton to Trump. It isn't worth debating with members of modern culture like the author of this thread. The correct response is "Okay, so you consider us haters. Then let's go our separate ways and split the country in two, between people like you and religious people like us."
You don't get part of my country, where do you get the idea that because of your rage against other religions and people different from you, that allows you to separate my country. You should feel grateful that we even allow you to practice your type of fake Christianity here. All religions are allowed here but that doesn't mean that I can't point out that Christians can be as hateful as any other religion.
Do you read what you write before posting? This isn't your country. This country was given to followers of Jesus Christ who came here by the divine Providence of God. Our country was dedicated to God by our first President George Washington. When the judgment of God falls on this country people like you will be gone and people who have been faithful to Jesus Christ and tried to warn people like you will be be staying. You're on your way out whether you realize it or not. You're only hope of surviving what is coming is to repent of your sins and give your life to Jesus Christ.

No homosexual will enter the kingdom of heaven. No liar will enter the kingdom of heaven. No adulterer will enter the kingdom of heaven. No fornication will enter the kingdom of heaven. No coward will enter the kingdom of heaven. No sorcerer will enter the kingdom of heaven. No thief will enter the kingdom of heaven. No drunkard will enter the kingdom of heaven. No witch, wizard, warlock or satanist will enter the kingdom of heaven. No one who is not born again will enter the kingdom of heaven.

If you were to die tonight where would you go, jbander? If you are committing the sins I've listed (and there are more sins then I've listed - search the scriptures) and have not repented and called on the Lord to save you? You will be in hell. You will be in hell for all eternity with no way out. Do you have any idea how horrific hell is? And yet? If you go to sleep tonight without repenting and calling on Jesus to forgive you - and do not wake up - you'll be in hell. FOREVER.

Think about it.
You need a history lesson , I'm just the person to give it to you, our first treaty was the Treaty of Tripoli it was written voted on and signed into law in 1797. The congress that voted for it had writers and signers of the constitution and declaration of independents. It was passed by 100% of congress to a stranding ovation and And Adams said we are now a country, so the fact are that our forefathers reached out to Muslims and made it more then clear what our forfathers thought of bullshit like yours. This is article 11 from the treaty that had 100% support by our forefathers, ----Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen (Muslims); and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan (Mohammedan) nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

ha! ha! You'd have to first know history before you could give anyone a lesson on it. What you are spouting is revisionist nonsense. You must be a college student. It explains your ignorance.

Our forefathers did not reach out to Mohamedans. On the contrary - we fought them and Jefferson warned that if a Mohamedan ever became president the nation would be lost. Here is a little history lesson for you that your Islamic professor failed to tell you about -

In 1803 the American warship USS Philadephia ran aground in Tripoli harbor, and the Barbary pirates (Mohamedans) captured 300 U.S. Sailors and Marines. Jefferson authorized a secret mission to overthrow the govt. of Tripoli. Eaton Williams led a mercenary army to march across the Sahara desert to wage a surprise attack on the enemy. Backed by the U.S. Navy they captured the Muslim's 3rd largest city. Eaton was ready to move forward but Jefferson declined. Nevertheless, Jefferson realized that if ever the Mohamedans were able to infiltrate and take the highest office in the land the future of America would be over with.

The thirteen colonies each had constitutions which forbid any non Christian from taking political office. So much for your fairy tales. It's been amusing but truly your ignorance is no laughing matter.

My biggest problem with Christians is that they don't hate enough. Amos 5:15 says "Hate evil and love good and establish justice in the gate." Note the "hate evil" part. All of modern culture is evil and deserves nothing but hatred. And Trump is very much a part of modern culture. Trump has nothing in common with any religion.
While I agree with you that we must hate evil and see it as God sees it, we are in a situation of voting for the (far) lesser of two evils, Schmidt.

I do not approve of some of Trump's personal choices and statements he's made in the past but if it is a choice between Clinton and Trump there is no choice but to elect Donald Trump. Furthermore, we are not electing a Pastor here. We're electing a president and more importantly we are voting to keep someone out who will ultimately destroy America and persecute Christians to the likes we've never seen in this country before. The hatred and lies you see spewed in the OP is representative of the seething cauldron of evil that will pass the tipping point if Clinton is elected. Giving such people power is a grave mistake. We've got to keep people like that out of office.
From the far reaches of fantasy land. Again this is a conservative. Their own party is leaving because of him. but to this clown he's the man.

You're in for a very rude awakening. Pride goeth before a fall.
You belong to a ugly group of haters that have a screwball Idea what Jesus wants from you. I serve him every day
and the rude awakening is your future not mine. The only difference is I know the difference between right and wrong and buddy you don't.
There are many false Christs. Jesus warned us 5 times in Matthew 24 about them. You're obviously following one of them but it isn't the Jesus Christ of the KJV Holy Bible.

Tell that to them:

Christian bakers who refused cake order for gay wedding forced to ...

The Washington Times
Sep 2, 2013 - A husband-and-wife bakery shop team in Oregon were forced to close their shop doors and move to cheaper digs — their home — after gay-rights activists hounded them and drove away contract business because they refused for Christian reasons to bake for a same-sex wedding.
First you have to realize this is from the Washington times, second looking into it it, looks like people as a group went after these two people and their business and did a good job and took away their business, kind of like the Dump Rush program. Seems to me that is democracy at it's finest and actually capitalism at its finest , finest being a rare occasion when capitalism has a conscience.
The only remarks supporting any threats are by them and looking at it I don't believe them. This is exactly what I would have done. The ultimate democracy is hitting them in their pocket books and voting with your feet. Well done people.

You have Democracy:
1 a government by the people; especially : rule of the majority

confused with harassment:
The act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group.

A small group of people, backed by the pc police, insisted that the business owners capitulate to their demands.
That is called tyranny:
cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.
One problem we aren't a Democracy, we are a constitutional republic, which in fact isn't controlled by the majority, It's far from that , in a Republic the minority is protected from the majority. That protection is the constitution. Your idea of tyranny, That Americans voting with their feet and pocket book is crap. It's by no means unreasonable, it's is in fact responding to a cruelty by these hypocrites and it is in no way arbitrary, To be arbitrary you are autocratic and there is no way that those two hypocritical goof balls market (the people they sell to) has absolute power over anything.
If I found out that they had done what they did, I would tell everyone I know not to go there , that my friend is my right. I would stop as many people as I could from going through their front door and spending money there.

We are now and have always been a Democracy. Majority rule, minority rights. pc be damned.
Tell me what can be done to a person who has no clue and is unwilling to find out the truth. this is what makes up the right wing in this country, operating with made up bullshit.
What can be done to a person? Your own words betray you. Have you already been promised a job at one of the "re-education camps?"

Are coming from the pulpits of most evangelical churches

It is about time. It has nothing to do with hate, and everything to do with freedom to practice one's religion without fear of persecution. It is about time we stood up to a regime that insists we set aside our beliefs to cater to someone else's.
It is time to speak up. We aren't beheading people or slaughtering children at their desks. You would think that if one wanted to rail against religion, one would start there.

For every one of you there is one of us who deserves a vote as much as you do.

Cowards only attack those who they know are peaceful so islam is safe from those who hate christains.

It is about time. It has nothing to do with hate, and everything to do with freedom to practice one's religion without fear of persecution. It is about time we stood up to a regime that insists we set aside our beliefs to cater to someone else's.

It's funny how those on the left wrong try to twist the language in order to characterize their opponents as having the faults which they, themselves exhibit. “Hate” is big with them, these days. They put forth all manner of insane, amoral, and sometimes outright evil positions,and then, not being able to defend these positions in any rational, honest manner, they simply characterize any opposition to these positions as “hate”. All the while setting up the stage to suppress—in a manner demonstrative of genuine hate—to suppress the freedoms, liberties, and expressions of those that they hate.
Truth is hate to those who hate the truth. That is the main problem that God haters have about those who preach the Gospel. They cannot tolerate the truth. They are always standing by looking for a way to shut it down. The right response is always - Don't let them. Keep going. Keep preaching. Don't back down.

Funny, So hate and lies can't possibly come from the mouths of Christians especially from the pulpit. The hate that is the policy of the Evangelical Christians , while they are telling us to vote for Trump is rediculous. Excepting the values of evangelical church puts you in a world that has very little to do with what Jesus wants from you. The Idea that the garbage list of sins that your church lists from the pulpit are somehow worse then yours is very self serving, Along with being bullshit.

How on earth would you possibly know what is coming from the pulpits across America? What is the name of the church you attend?
As for Jesus, He said you will be judged according to the extent you judge others. You may want to give Him His judgment robe back. You simply aren't qualified to judge anyone...

It's funny how those on the left wrong try to twist the language in order to characterize their opponents as having the faults which they, themselves exhibit. “Hate” is big with them, these days. They put forth all manner of insane, amoral, and sometimes outright evil positions,and then, not being able to defend these positions in any rational, honest manner, they simply characterize any opposition to these positions as “hate”. All the while setting up the stage to suppress—in a manner demonstrative of genuine hate—to suppress the freedoms, liberties, and expressions of those that they hate.
Truth is hate to those who hate the truth. That is the main problem that God haters have about those who preach the Gospel. They cannot tolerate the truth. They are always standing by looking for a way to shut it down. The right response is always - Don't let them. Keep going. Keep preaching. Don't back down.

Funny, So hate and lies can't possibly come from the mouths of Christians especially from the pulpit. The hate that is the policy of the Evangelical Christians , while they are telling us to vote for Trump is rediculous. Excepting the values of evangelical church puts you in a world that has very little to do with what Jesus wants from you. The Idea that the garbage list of sins that your church lists from the pulpit are somehow worse then yours is very self serving, Along with being bullshit.

How on earth would you possibly know what is coming from the pulpits across America? What is the name of the church you attend?
As for Jesus, He said you will be judged according to the extent you judge others. You may want to give Him His judgment robe back. You simply aren't qualified to judge anyone...
Quote the chapter and verse, Ram. I believe you've misquoted that verse and taken it out of context. If the Bander were a Christian he would have the same authority as Paul had to judge sin from within the church. I know that he couldn't possibly be speaking about the majority of churches as the world feels right at home inside most of America's churches. When the Pastor no longer preaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ, when he does not confront sin in the church as Paul did with the Corinthians, when rock music is played from the altars - the world feels right at home.

This is how I know this man is not telling the truth. Had he visited a lot of churches he would have realized there is no convicting message. It's a wide road one size fits all come as you are - leave the same way - false gospel. It offends no one but Jesus Christ and his true followers that won't have any part of such wickedness.

It is written:
1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)

5 It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

2 And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

3 For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,

4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

9 I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators:

10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.

11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.

12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?

13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

https://www.biblegateway.com/plus

Last edited:
My biggest problem with Christians is that they don't hate enough. Amos 5:15 says "Hate evil and love good and establish justice in the gate." Note the "hate evil" part. All of modern culture is evil and deserves nothing but hatred. And Trump is very much a part of modern culture. Trump has nothing in common with any religion.
While I agree with you that we must hate evil and see it as God sees it, we are in a situation of voting for the (far) lesser of two evils, Schmidt.

I do not approve of some of Trump's personal choices and statements he's made in the past but if it is a choice between Clinton and Trump there is no choice but to elect Donald Trump. Furthermore, we are not electing a Pastor here. We're electing a president and more importantly we are voting to keep someone out who will ultimately destroy America and persecute Christians to the likes we've never seen in this country before. The hatred and lies you see spewed in the OP is representative of the seething cauldron of evil that will pass the tipping point if Clinton is elected. Giving such people power is a grave mistake. We've got to keep people like that out of office.
From the far reaches of fantasy land. Again this is a conservative. Their own party is leaving because of him. but to this clown he's the man.

You belong to a ugly group of haters that have a screwball Idea what Jesus wants from you. I serve him every day
and the rude awakening is your future not mine. The only difference is I know the difference between right and wrong and buddy you don't.

In what capacity do you serve Jesus every day? Are you His Lower Court judge? I seem to recall Him telling us to judge not. Did you scratch that part out of your Bible? And what of forsaking the assembly? What did He tell you about tithing?
About arguing with your brethren over doctrine?
Aside from judging Jere, what else have you done for Jesus today, Mother Teresa?

Jere, Paul wouldn't even judge himself for fear of being judged.
1Cor. 4:3 I care very little if I am judged by you or by any human court; indeed, I do not even judge myself.

But this is the verse I was referring to:

Matthew 7:1-3 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brothers eye...

As a Christian, Baander may need to be reminded, as Paul reminded those in the churches, that judging others< not the pulpit, will bring judgement upon themselves. Matthew summed it up quite nicely concerning the extent that judgement will effect the person doing the judging. My advice to Bander would be, "Do yourself a favor and don't judge." It will come back to bite you.

Last edited:

In what capacity do you serve Jesus every day? Are you His Lower Court judge? I seem to recall Him telling us to judge not. Did you scratch that part out of your Bible? And what of forsaking the assembly? What did He tell you about tithing?
About arguing with your brethren over doctrine?
Aside from judging Jere, what else have you done for Jesus today, Mother Teresa?
I serve Jesus Christ in the capacity of being an ambassador for Jesus Christ. You need to read the Scriptures I posted and realize that the body of Christ is to judge those within. Paul did it. Timothy did it. Jude did it. James did it. It's called the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Which Jesus have you believed upon for your salvation?

What have I done today you ask? The same thing I do every day. Put up sermons by those who preach the true message of the Lord. Tell others that there is only one Gospel. Warn sinners to turn to repent and seek the Lord Jesus Christ. Post devotionals that will draw men (and women) to God through His Only Begotten Son.

Death to Sin Through Christ

What message should believers be delivering?
Repent. Stop sinning and believe the Word of God. Live holy. Stop believing a wide road false message that is leading you to hell.

There is only one Doctrine. The Doctrine of Jesus Christ. I cannot persuade you to believe the Written Word of God over the false teachings of man, Irish Ram. Only the Holy Spirit can persuade you of that. I've given you the truth. The rest is up to the Holy Spirit. I pray He wakes you up before it is too late.

Last edited:

Think about it.

Think about it.

ha! ha! You'd have to first know history before you could give anyone a lesson on it. What you are spouting is revisionist nonsense. You must be a college student. It explains your ignorance.

Our forefathers did not reach out to Mohamedans. On the contrary - we fought them and Jefferson warned that if a Mohamedan ever became president the nation would be lost. Here is a little history lesson for you that your Islamic professor failed to tell you about -

In 1803 the American warship USS Philadephia ran aground in Tripoli harbor, and the Barbary pirates (Mohamedans) captured 300 U.S. Sailors and Marines. Jefferson authorized a secret mission to overthrow the govt. of Tripoli. Eaton Williams led a mercenary army to march across the Sahara desert to wage a surprise attack on the enemy. Backed by the U.S. Navy they captured the Muslim's 3rd largest city. Eaton was ready to move forward but Jefferson declined. Nevertheless, Jefferson realized that if ever the Mohamedans were able to infiltrate and take the highest office in the land the future of America would be over with.

The thirteen colonies each had constitutions which forbid any non Christian from taking political office. So much for your fairy tales. It's been amusing but truly your ignorance is no laughing matter.
I'll point out th Treaty of Tripoli Again, Maybe you can't read. This is the 11th Amendment of the treaty-----------our first treaty was the Treaty of Tripoli it was written voted on and signed into law in 1797. The congress that voted for it had writers and signers of the constitution and declaration of independents. It was passed by 100% of congress to a stranding ovation and And Adams said we are now a country, so the fact are that our forefathers reached out to Muslims and made it more then clear what our forfathers thought of bullshit like yours. This is article 11 from the treaty that had 100% support by our forefathers, ----Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen (Muslims); and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan (Mohammedan) nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

There are many false Christs. Jesus warned us 5 times in Matthew 24 about them. You're obviously following one of them but it isn't the Jesus Christ of the KJV Holy Bible.
Tell me who is inherently evil , A person who supports Trump with the hate that comes out of his mouth or one that supports hate who you and all other regressives have lied non stop just like you do with every politician who is a Democrat. Those lies are derived from the hate that is the controlling factor in the party you support. Without lies and distortions the regressive party couldn't/wouldn't exist. The hate Church supports the hate party. Thats the point of this Thread. You belonging to either defines who you are and I feel sorry for you but there is no way that I'll support your fake church or you hate party.

First you have to realize this is from the Washington times, second looking into it it, looks like people as a group went after these two people and their business and did a good job and took away their business, kind of like the Dump Rush program. Seems to me that is democracy at it's finest and actually capitalism at its finest , finest being a rare occasion when capitalism has a conscience.
The only remarks supporting any threats are by them and looking at it I don't believe them. This is exactly what I would have done. The ultimate democracy is hitting them in their pocket books and voting with your feet. Well done people.

You have Democracy:
1 a government by the people; especially : rule of the majority

confused with harassment:
The act of systematic and/or continued unwanted and annoying actions of one party or a group.

A small group of people, backed by the pc police, insisted that the business owners capitulate to their demands.
That is called tyranny:
cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.
One problem we aren't a Democracy, we are a constitutional republic, which in fact isn't controlled by the majority, It's far from that , in a Republic the minority is protected from the majority. That protection is the constitution. Your idea of tyranny, That Americans voting with their feet and pocket book is crap. It's by no means unreasonable, it's is in fact responding to a cruelty by these hypocrites and it is in no way arbitrary, To be arbitrary you are autocratic and there is no way that those two hypocritical goof balls market (the people they sell to) has absolute power over anything.
If I found out that they had done what they did, I would tell everyone I know not to go there , that my friend is my right. I would stop as many people as I could from going through their front door and spending money there.

We are now and have always been a Democracy. Majority rule, minority rights. pc be damned.
Tell me what can be done to a person who has no clue and is unwilling to find out the truth. this is what makes up the right wing in this country, operating with made up bullshit.
What can be done to a person? Your own words betray you. Have you already been promised a job at one of the "re-education camps?"
Nonsense, you don't contribute nothing, You bore me also your done.

as always you have no clue, His comment on judgment is in no way a solution for you to stifle what I say and it doesn't take away me telling You that you are wrong. As usual you think of using scripture as a weapon to club me with and the fact is you don't have a clue what the scripture even means.

For you to get past your tool to club everyone with that doesn't support your hate church and party. You would also know that what Jesus said about judging others was in context with more then those few words and you not knowing this supports what I think about you people

Since you have been here less than a month, you have no idea what I know. Not only do I not always go after you, I have no idea who you are, #81posts.
As for using scripture, I am in good company. It's what Jesus clubbed Lucifer with.

I don't want to stifle you, and do not have to agree with you.
There is a whole Biblical theme on judgment. Who has the right, who does not, the standard of measurement, consequences attached..
Scripture means exactly what it says, and can be understood by whomever reads it. It does not get much more plain or direct than, "Judge not, lest ye be judged". A five year old could tell you what that means. Before you judge Jeremiah, tending to your own eye just might be good advice to consider since you have no idea who she is either...
The idea isn't to stifle one another it is to lift each other up. That's kind of hard where you're yelling at everybody. Stop that. :slap:
:smiliehug:

Last edited:

Think about it.

Then you had better tell the Supreme Court to get the sculpture of Moses and those tablets of his, off of the front of the Supreme Court Building....
images

Think about it.

Then you had better tell the Supreme Court to get the sculpture of Moses and those tablets of his, off of the front of the Supreme Court Building....
images

images

of his ...

you got that right.

there is no excuse for either you or Jeremiah - with or without Trump.

Tell me who is inherently evil , A person who supports Trump with the hate that comes out of his mouth or one that supports hate who you and all other regressives have lied non stop just like you do with every politician who is a Democrat. Those lies are derived from the hate that is the controlling factor in the party you support. Without lies and distortions the regressive party couldn't/wouldn't exist. The hate Church supports the hate party. Thats the point of this Thread. You belonging to either defines who you are and I feel sorry for you but there is no way that I'll support your fake church or you hate party.

What "hate" are you alleging? The fact that we should secure the border and properly screen those from third world countries so America doesn't end up like Europe?
That's not hate, that's fucking COMMON sense...something pseudo liberal tards like you have no clue about. I know ALL about your kind....you are nothing but closet commies always have been and always will be.

Forum List

Back