The saga of 'Pizzagate': The fake story that shows how conspiracy theories spread

Except there seems to be some smoke and odd circumstances surrounding this////// nobody talks about pizza as much as it shows up in the correspondence and I highly doubt its main staple of the filthy rich

:lol:

The fact that John Podesta likes to eat pizza is not secret evidence that he's a pedophile.

It's all bullshit. You can see that, can't you?
Nice false connection there guy......can you address the child rape art proudly on display

What happened to all those women claiming Trump sexually assaulted them?
Look...over there...a squirrel!
Isnt it wonderful they now get to churn out endless stories on the "discredited"
pizzagate theory............did I miss something....has anyone done any investigation into it
Fake news would have to be one of the big stories of the election.
NSS....my god its a Hilly landslide

Except there seems to be some smoke and odd circumstances surrounding this////// nobody talks about pizza as much as it shows up in the correspondence and I highly doubt its main staple of the filthy rich

The fact that John Podesta likes to eat pizza is not secret evidence that he's a pedophile.

But you see if you look at the language you will understand. Pepperoni refers to the character Pepper from Modern Family who is a gay. Also Pep is what you have when you are younger. Bobby Brown did a song called Tender Roni speaking of love.

So if you look at it, when someone says Pepperoni they could be ordering a topping. But the smart ones know that Pepperoni refers to Loving a small active child.

What happened to them? Huh, the guy that violated them got elected president that's what happened to them. Any clue what that's gotta feel like?

Obviously it's been very distressing to people like you...ya'll can't stop whining about it.

I never really bought into the women suddenly coming forward years after the supposed fact...and in the middle of an election no less. A tad tooooo convenient
I haven't said a word about it... you just brought it up, I responded. Don't give me that conspiracy BS many of the victims told friends and family about it right after it happened but like most assault victims they didn't want to be in the public eye. It makes sense to come forward when the guy is a step away from the White House... does it not to you?

So where did they go?
Where would they go? They told their stories, Trump got elected, I assume they are trying to go about their lives... What would you like to see them do?

They were so upset, they bawled all over the media...then poof. Think hard

What happened to them? Huh, the guy that violated them got elected president that's what happened to them. Any clue what that's gotta feel like?

Obviously it's been very distressing to people like you...ya'll can't stop whining about it.

I never really bought into the women suddenly coming forward years after the supposed fact...and in the middle of an election no less. A tad tooooo convenient
I haven't said a word about it... you just brought it up, I responded. Don't give me that conspiracy BS many of the victims told friends and family about it right after it happened but like most assault victims they didn't want to be in the public eye. It makes sense to come forward when the guy is a step away from the White House... does it not to you?

So where did they go?
Using your logic would it be fair to ask where Bill Clintons accusers went? In your eyes, does their absence from the headlines prove that their stories are "Fake News" as well?

But you see if you look at the language you will understand. Pepperoni refers to the character Pepper from Modern Family who is a gay. Also Pep is what you have when you are younger. Bobby Brown did a song called Tender Roni speaking of love.

So if you look at it, when someone says Pepperoni they could be ordering a topping. But the smart ones know that Pepperoni refers to Loving a small active child.

Nice false connection there guy......can you address the child rape art proudly on display

So where did they go?
Where would they go? They told their stories, Trump got elected, I assume they are trying to go about their lives... What would you like to see them do?

Again i'll ask, what would you like to see them do? And if Bill Clintons accusers aren't doing what you want Trumps accusers to be doing to validate their claims then your conclusions must apply to them as well. Correct?

Sure. It doesn't exist.

I've been to Comet Ping Pong. There is no "child rape art" on display there.

So where did they go?
Using your logic would it be fair to ask where Bill Clintons accusers went? In your eyes, does their absence from the headlines prove that their stories are "Fake News" as well?

I don't buy into the "fake news" garbage. It's another tool being used. Is Podesta a pedo? Perhaps and it wouldn't shock if it came out he was. Fake news, alt right, etc....just tools

So where did they go?

Again i'll ask, what would you like to see them do? And if Bill Clintons accusers aren't doing what you want Trumps accusers to be doing to validate their claims then your conclusions must apply to them as well. Correct?

They can do whatever they choose to do, your problem is YOU want to decide what is "fake news" and what is not. Idiot

Yes, there is none. Its your imagination.

We need to get a look in their basement where all this debauchery took place!

Sure. It doesn't exist.

In the podestas homes

Sure. It doesn't exist.

In the podestas homes

Says who? Is it the same child rape art located in the home of Newt Gingrich?

Gen Flynn and his son kept spreading the rumor, and it was Gen Flynn who started the chant "lock her up".
He should not be in the government and he should be blackballed. Disgusting man and I'm sure his son is just like him.

Sure. It doesn't exist.

In the podestas homes

There's no "child rape art" in the Podesta's homes, either.

Good article on this and the spread of conspiracy theories in general. Unfortunately, this one led to what could have been a tragedy when an armed gunman "fired a rifle inside a popular Washington, D.C., pizza place as he attempted to "self-investigate" a conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring from there"

The saga of 'Pizzagate': The fake story that shows how conspiracy theories spread - BBC News

No victim has come forward. There's no investigation. And physical evidence? That doesn't exist either.

But thousands of people are convinced that a paedophilia ring involving people at the highest levels of the Democratic Party is operating out of a Washington pizza restaurant.

The story riveted fringes of Twitter - nearly a million messages were sent last month using the term "pizzagate".

So how did this fake story take hold amongst alt-right Trump supporters and other Hillary Clinton opponents?

Let's start with the facts.

In early November, as Wikileaks steadily released piles of emails from Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta, one contact caught the attention of prankster sites and people on the paranoid fringes.

James Alefantis is the owner of Comet Ping Pong, a pizza restaurant in Washington. He's also a big Democratic Party supporter and raised money for both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. He was once in a relationship with David Brock, an influential liberal operative.

Alefantis - who's never met Clinton - appeared in the Podesta emails in connection with the fundraisers.

And from these thin threads, an enormous trove of conspiracy fiction was spun.

I'm fairly certain I saw a couple of Trump Tards create threads about this place right before the election. It's amazing the stupid shit stupid people can be made to believe.

Its not enough that they believe a child sex abuse ring was run out of a pizza place but now they want you to believe that someone would have child rape art (whatever the hell that is) in their homes too.

I bet its behind a spin around bookcase thats only accessible when you insert a child sized skull in the mantel

Good article on this and the spread of conspiracy theories in general. Unfortunately, this one led to what could have been a tragedy when an armed gunman "fired a rifle inside a popular Washington, D.C., pizza place as he attempted to "self-investigate" a conspiracy theory that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring from there"

The saga of 'Pizzagate': The fake story that shows how conspiracy theories spread - BBC News

No victim has come forward. There's no investigation. And physical evidence? That doesn't exist either.

But thousands of people are convinced that a paedophilia ring involving people at the highest levels of the Democratic Party is operating out of a Washington pizza restaurant.

The story riveted fringes of Twitter - nearly a million messages were sent last month using the term "pizzagate".

So how did this fake story take hold amongst alt-right Trump supporters and other Hillary Clinton opponents?

Let's start with the facts.

In early November, as Wikileaks steadily released piles of emails from Clinton's campaign chairman John Podesta, one contact caught the attention of prankster sites and people on the paranoid fringes.

James Alefantis is the owner of Comet Ping Pong, a pizza restaurant in Washington. He's also a big Democratic Party supporter and raised money for both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. He was once in a relationship with David Brock, an influential liberal operative.

Alefantis - who's never met Clinton - appeared in the Podesta emails in connection with the fundraisers.

And from these thin threads, an enormous trove of conspiracy fiction was spun.

I'm fairly certain I saw a couple of Trump Tards create threads about this place right before the election. It's amazing the stupid shit stupid people can be made to believe.

It is amazing. I think social media and the internet just makes it easier.

Forum List

Back