The saga of 'Pizzagate': The fake story that shows how conspiracy theories spread

While I'm sure the pizza gate thing is bullshit, there is a valid question about Clinton's little jaunts to pedophile Island with that sociopath bag man.

I wouldn't put any depravity past a democrook though. They wouldn't be in such pursuit of power and wealth without a serious pathological disturbance.

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known

Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a registered sex offender’s infamous jet than previously reported, with flight logs showing the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” -- even apparently ditching his Secret Service detail for at least five of the flights, according to records obtained by FoxNews.com.

It baffles me how anyone can allow themselves to be represented by people like BJ and hitalry Clinton.

Baffles me how anyone can allow themselves to be represented by Trump :dunno:

If one is going to self investigate how does waving a rifle around help....isnt discretion high on the list of an investigator trying to slip into areas not allowed.......what you have here is fake........story makes no sense but you lap it up

I don't think "self-investigators" tend to think things through. Just a thought.
riiiigghhhttttttt....convenient explanation fits with your bias' ............gee why did you lose

So you have evidence that this gunman is a fabrication. Please, bring it on...I'm sure we're all interested in seeing it :popcorn:
Didnt say there wasnt a gunman......said he wasnt there to investigate anything......that should be obvious,,,,,, now lets see if they throw the book at him or he gets some sort of deal..........

HE claimed he was there to "investigate" (on his own, in his own delusional mind) - are you saying he's lying about his motives?

Summary:

Conservatives got caught pushing fake news, which nearly got people killed. And none of them is even the least bit sorry about it. Sassy is even trying to justify it by declaring Podesta forced her call him a perv because of "vibes". All of them plan to keep pushing every bit of fake news that helps their political goals.

The two sides are not alike at all.

In general, liberals will not lie for their party, while conservatives will. Liberals are just more moral.

And in general, liberals will not fall for fake news that pushes their cause, while conseratives will. Liberals are just much smarter.

Does it look like an investigation to you........also like to know why and at what he discharged his weapon at ......doesnt seem like anyone tried to impede or argue with him.........Can you read his mind.....no you are as in the dark as anyone else right now......I'm simply telling you what I see........nobody knows anymore than that so your gotcha is only going to get you

Baffles me how anyone can allow themselves to be represented by Trump :dunno:

I can agree with that, until you look at the alternative.

I am still much more comfortable with him running the show than those sociopaths. I'm not a fan of his, he's a clown and a centrist. I want someone who uses the Constitution as a guide and rolls back the regressive agenda. Not bargain with rapists, liars, traitors and thieves.

So even if he represents me I can still hold my head up with dignity.

You can't, although there's also a medical condition that inhibits you.

asshole2.jpg

What happened to all those women claiming Trump sexually assaulted them?
What happened to them? Huh, the guy that violated them got elected president that's what happened to them. Any clue what that's gotta feel like?

Obviously it's been very distressing to people like you...ya'll can't stop whining about it.

I never really bought into the women suddenly coming forward years after the supposed fact...and in the middle of an election no less. A tad tooooo convenient

More likely "women suddenly being listened to". The fact that you personally just noticed it doesn't mean it hadn't existed before you deigned to pay attention.

This just in: not everything has to pass your desk in order to be an event. Who knew.

What happened to them? Huh, the guy that violated them got elected president that's what happened to them. Any clue what that's gotta feel like?

Obviously it's been very distressing to people like you...ya'll can't stop whining about it.

I never really bought into the women suddenly coming forward years after the supposed fact...and in the middle of an election no less. A tad tooooo convenient
I haven't said a word about it... you just brought it up, I responded. Don't give me that conspiracy BS... many of the victims told friends and family about it right after it happened but like most assault victims they didn't want to be in the public eye. It makes sense to come forward when the guy is a step away from the White House... does it not to you?

Last edited:

I haven't said a word about it... you just brought it up, I responded. Don't give me that conspiracy BS many of the victims told friends and family about it right after it happened but like most assault victims they didn't want to be in the public eye. It makes sense to come forward when the guy is a step away from the White House... does it not to you?

So where did they go?

I haven't said a word about it... you just brought it up, I responded. Don't give me that conspiracy BS many of the victims told friends and family about it right after it happened but like most assault victims they didn't want to be in the public eye. It makes sense to come forward when the guy is a step away from the White House... does it not to you?
What we have in Bi-Catfish is someone who would not and would recommend others not report sexual assault.....ever.

Look...over there...a squirrel!
Isnt it wonderful they now get to churn out endless stories on the "discredited"
pizzagate theory............did I miss something....has anyone done any investigation into it

Has anyone "investigated" whether George Bush is a shape-shifting lizard alien?

No one is obligated to "investigate" the collective delusions of the internet.

Except there seems to be some smoke and odd circumstances surrounding this////// nobody talks about pizza as much as it shows up in the correspondence and I highly doubt its main staple of the filthy rich

Except there seems to be some smoke and odd circumstances surrounding this////// nobody talks about pizza as much as it shows up in the correspondence and I highly doubt its main staple of the filthy rich

:lol:

The fact that John Podesta likes to eat pizza is not secret evidence that he's a pedophile.

It's all bullshit. You can see that, can't you?

So where did they go?
Where would they go? They told their stories, Trump got elected, I assume they are trying to go about their lives... What would you like to see them do?

What we have in Bi-Catfish is someone who would not and would recommend others not report sexual assault.....ever.

Save it BoPete, I don't take your garbage and lies serious....and I doubt many others do either
. Now go troll any annoy someone else

Forum List

Back