The Russia-Ukraine Conflict Can Only be Settled Through Negotiation

Did Ukraine fire on Russian Naval Vessels in international waters? Or in Russian Waters? Did Ukraine cross the border? Any of the historically recognized Causes for War?

No. Ukraine refused to allow Russia to control their own Country. Fuck Russia.

You as wrong as the CIA

You as wrong as the CIA

I feel bad for you. Unlike your home you don’t get to dictate what the facts are. I’m sure it’s much easier when you can intimidate the people into saying what you want Tovarich.

What makes you mad is not that I am wrong. It is that I am right. Sweden and Finland have decided to cast aside their Neutrality and join NATO because of the outrageous and unprovoked Russian Aggression.

Switzerland which has made neutrality a point of Pride has tossed aside the cloak that covered them for Centuries in favor of condemning Russian Actions.

It isn’t that I am wrong. It is that I am right. Russia will be paying for this war for decades.

I feel bad for you. Unlike your home you don’t get to dictate what the facts are. I’m sure it’s much easier when you can intimidate the people into saying what you want Tovarich.

What makes you mad is not that I am wrong. It is that I am right. Sweden and Finland have decided to cast aside their Neutrality and join NATO because of the outrageous and unprovoked Russian Aggression.

Switzerland which has made neutrality a point of Pride has tossed aside the cloak that covered them for Centuries in favor of condemning Russian Actions.

It isn’t that I am wrong. It is that I am right. Russia will be paying for this war for decades.

You're as wrong as the CIA who told Klaus Schwab and BlackRock, "You can provoke Russia all day and night, they are a paper tiger"

Like with Benito, Adolph, and Hideki
Russia stood on our side in World War II. Are you thinking of the Ukrainian Nazis?

Makes me proud to think back to the times of World War II when those Russians, Americans and British liberated The concentration camps where Jews were being exterminated by Nazis, including Ukrainian ones.

You're as wrong as the CIA who told Klaus Schwab and BlackRock, "You can provoke Russia all day and night, they are a paper tiger"

You act like there is unlimited money to be made in a war. That is idiotic. The only thing Ukraine produces is Grain. While the exported Grain is important to the world, especially Asia, it isn’t worth that much money in the grand scheme. Hell from a purely profit based point of view we could cover the shortfall by telling the Farmers we pay to not grow grain to grow it. Between the US and Canada we could make up the shortfall in a year.

But it sounds good if you throw a couple names out in a Conspiracy Theory to give it traction.

It would take a century or more to make enough money off of the Grain sales to even begin to pay back what was spent on the war.

Profits on farming is extremely low. Most farmers are barely covering costs as it is. So the idea that they are doing this for some sort of insane profit plan, is idiotic.

And don’t pretend that the money is made by Arms makers. In the first few months of the war, most of what Ukraine got was Eastern Block stuff. AK’s, and RPG type weapons. It wasn’t for several months that American and European weapons were flowing in including Artillery and vehicles. And even then at first, most of it was taken from Depot’s, where it was stored in case it was needed again. Older obsolete equipment. We shipped over a few hundred MRAP’s as one example. Vehicles that we are not going to use again, ever. And before we can even pretend that these vehicles were useful, even the Cops are finding that they’re more trouble than they’re worth. They break down a lot, they cost a fortune in fuel, and they are not nimble enough for most cities.

So for the first few months of the war, most of what we sent over was obsolete or untested. Such as our Anti Tank missiles. Those are relatively cheap, and the British ones are even more inexpensive and work just as well as our own design.

What we did give the Ukrainians which was the biggest benefit was training leading up to war. Tactical and Strategic advice on how to employ their forces for a maximum impact. We gave them advanced courses in planning and tactics. So their troops would be far more effective, especially on the defensive. It is why Russia suffered such awful casualties in the early months of the war. They were still using tactics developed during the Soviet Era, against tactics developed to counter those plans.

So the Ukrainian Generals had been trained in Soviet Style war fighting tactics. They understand how the Russian Generals think. But the Ukrainians were also trained in Western Style combat tactics, and used that knowledge to estimate how the Russians would attack, coupled with intelligence from Western Nations, to prepare ambushes in depth.

You make the enemy pay for every road crossing, every curve in the road. You fire a missile at them to disable or destroy a tank, and then you run like hell before he can kill you. This is done to slow the advance, get them bunched up, and then hit them with air or artillery.

Hit and run, trading space, for time. Making them pay in blood and material for every kilometer they advance. You narrow down their advance, allowing you to cut off the advancing units and destroy them in detail. That is what the Ukrainians did. Classic Army Tactics developed during the Cold War to deal with the expected outbreak of hostilities in Europe, when we trained and expected the Russians to come running down the Fulda Gap like Cockroaches into West Germany.

That was the entire Purpose of NTC when I was a Soldier. To teach us how the Russians would fight, and allow us to learn how to defeat them. To show us the weakness of the Russian system.

Now the war has become a slugging match. The initial war of maneuver was lost. Russia is paying for every day in blood and treasure they can’t afford. Oh they can lose the people, nobody in authority in Russia cares. But they can’t afford the expenditure of material and money. It is World War I all over again. Trenches and scouting from the air to identify where the enemy is, and hit them with artillery.

That’s why Russia is attacking civilian population centers. Bombing Kiev as one example. Hoping to demoralize the Ukrainians. We learned in World War II that it didn’t work, but the Russians probably never read those books.

The difference is while Russia is bearing the cost of their war alone, Ukraine has help from many nations, including nations that were previously Neutral like Finland and Sweden not to mention Switzerland. Finland and Sweden spent the entire Cold War neutral. Refusing to take sides, and willingly trading with the Soviets. They even bought Russian (Soviet designed) built cars. Lada’s sold well in Northern Europe.

Now, Finland and Sweden have thumbed their nose at the Russians, and are getting into bed with the West. Not because of Schwab or Black whatever. But because the actions of the Russians are so egregious as to be intolerable.

The Russians deserve it. And all the pain that will befall their nation over the next decades from this action.

Russia stood on our side in World War II.
2 Lies ,
1. USSR STARTED WW2 together with A Nazis, as an ally
3parjcpainc41.jpg

2. on which side was ussr during the cold war , and you was on which side , comrade ?

Sure you learned to hate the USA, Russian. Decades of weird political propaganda are not without effect.

Your hate on everything you don't like to understand is the greatest "single event" in your lifetime? Did you ever did do anything else than to hate? Did you never had to welcome a new life? Did you never had to say "good bye" to someone or something what you loved? Did you never feel the pain (or joy) because a wish came true or because a wish failed? Did you never say "Thank you, ..." in your own free mind and to be so?

So why do you follow the path of the tyrants, slave? Because you lost any hope for a better life?

Warning: The orthodox patriarch in Moscow is currently a KGB agent and oligarch from Putins grace.

It's a Political Board so I will say that I hate what America has become under the control of the Globalists.

I said goodbye to the Democrat Party of JFK that once loved America and truly believed we were the greatest nation on the Lord's Earth and welcomed the modern Progressive Fascist democrat Party

You act like there is unlimited money to be made in a war. That is idiotic. The only thing Ukraine produces is Grain. While the exported Grain is important to the world, especially Asia, it isn’t worth that much money in the grand scheme. Hell from a purely profit based point of view we could cover the shortfall by telling the Farmers we pay to not grow grain to grow it. Between the US and Canada we could make up the shortfall in a year.

But it sounds good if you throw a couple names out in a Conspiracy Theory to give it traction.

It would take a century or more to make enough money off of the Grain sales to even begin to pay back what was spent on the war.

Profits on farming is extremely low. Most farmers are barely covering costs as it is. So the idea that they are doing this for some sort of insane profit plan, is idiotic.

And don’t pretend that the money is made by Arms makers. In the first few months of the war, most of what Ukraine got was Eastern Block stuff. AK’s, and RPG type weapons. It wasn’t for several months that American and European weapons were flowing in including Artillery and vehicles. And even then at first, most of it was taken from Depot’s, where it was stored in case it was needed again. Older obsolete equipment. We shipped over a few hundred MRAP’s as one example. Vehicles that we are not going to use again, ever. And before we can even pretend that these vehicles were useful, even the Cops are finding that they’re more trouble than they’re worth. They break down a lot, they cost a fortune in fuel, and they are not nimble enough for most cities.

So for the first few months of the war, most of what we sent over was obsolete or untested. Such as our Anti Tank missiles. Those are relatively cheap, and the British ones are even more inexpensive and work just as well as our own design.

What we did give the Ukrainians which was the biggest benefit was training leading up to war. Tactical and Strategic advice on how to employ their forces for a maximum impact. We gave them advanced courses in planning and tactics. So their troops would be far more effective, especially on the defensive. It is why Russia suffered such awful casualties in the early months of the war. They were still using tactics developed during the Soviet Era, against tactics developed to counter those plans.

So the Ukrainian Generals had been trained in Soviet Style war fighting tactics. They understand how the Russian Generals think. But the Ukrainians were also trained in Western Style combat tactics, and used that knowledge to estimate how the Russians would attack, coupled with intelligence from Western Nations, to prepare ambushes in depth.

You make the enemy pay for every road crossing, every curve in the road. You fire a missile at them to disable or destroy a tank, and then you run like hell before he can kill you. This is done to slow the advance, get them bunched up, and then hit them with air or artillery.

Hit and run, trading space, for time. Making them pay in blood and material for every kilometer they advance. You narrow down their advance, allowing you to cut off the advancing units and destroy them in detail. That is what the Ukrainians did. Classic Army Tactics developed during the Cold War to deal with the expected outbreak of hostilities in Europe, when we trained and expected the Russians to come running down the Fulda Gap like Cockroaches into West Germany.

That was the entire Purpose of NTC when I was a Soldier. To teach us how the Russians would fight, and allow us to learn how to defeat them. To show us the weakness of the Russian system.

Now the war has become a slugging match. The initial war of maneuver was lost. Russia is paying for every day in blood and treasure they can’t afford. Oh they can lose the people, nobody in authority in Russia cares. But they can’t afford the expenditure of material and money. It is World War I all over again. Trenches and scouting from the air to identify where the enemy is, and hit them with artillery.

That’s why Russia is attacking civilian population centers. Bombing Kiev as one example. Hoping to demoralize the Ukrainians. We learned in World War II that it didn’t work, but the Russians probably never read those books.

The difference is while Russia is bearing the cost of their war alone, Ukraine has help from many nations, including nations that were previously Neutral like Finland and Sweden not to mention Switzerland. Finland and Sweden spent the entire Cold War neutral. Refusing to take sides, and willingly trading with the Soviets. They even bought Russian (Soviet designed) built cars. Lada’s sold well in Northern Europe.

Now, Finland and Sweden have thumbed their nose at the Russians, and are getting into bed with the West. Not because of Schwab or Black whatever. But because the actions of the Russians are so egregious as to be intolerable.

The Russians deserve it. And all the pain that will befall their nation over the next decades from this action.

Are you stupid or lying? The goal of goading Ukraine into the war was to destroy Russia and takeover their resources (world's largest natural gas reserve) "Russia possesses rich reserves of iron ore, manganese, chromium, nickel, platinum, titanium, copper, tin, lead, tungsten, diamonds, phosphates, and gold, and the forests of Siberia contain an estimated one-fifth of the world's timber, mainly conifers"
Russia - Natural Resources.

If you don't already work for the CIA, you should! They pay good money to people for being so wrong

Are you stupid or lying? The goal of goading Ukraine into the war was to destroy Russia and takeover their resources (world's largest natural gas reserve) "Russia possesses rich reserves of iron ore, manganese, chromium, nickel, platinum, titanium, copper, tin, lead, tungsten, diamonds, phosphates, and gold, and the forests of Siberia contain an estimated one-fifth of the world's timber, mainly conifers"
Russia - Natural Resources.

If you don't already work for the CIA, you should! They pay good money to people for being so wrong

You really are a nut. Russia is enormous. There is no way to take it over. The idea that the “West” would even contemplate such a crazy notion is insane.

There is only one country that could possibly have a chance. That is because China has the manpower to do it, as well as geographical proximity to the aforementioned resources. They could invade up into Siberia and seize the Oil and Gas Reserves.

That’s it. Nobody else could. NATO couldn’t reach Moscow. Hell they would be doing miraculously well to get as far as Saint Petersburg.

Idiots who have no idea what war is like or what the Military needs would suggest such an insane idea. Let’s try and explain it.

Fuel. Trucks burn it. Tanks burn it. Not by the gallon. By the ton. A Division burns literally tons of fuel every day. It goes incredibly fast. It is hard to transport and very vulnerable. We target enemy fuel depots for that reason. A modern army floats on a sea of diesel fuel.

Food. Each soldier expects three meals a day. For a simple thirty man platoon that is 90 meals a day. You burn a ton of calories in combat. So you’ll need all that food. Three hundred meals a day for a company. Twelve hundred a day for a battalion. Probably more with attachments.

That is ten cases of MRE’s a day for a company. Ten cases. Each and every day.

Every mile the army advances is another mile you have to transport all that stuff. And another mile you have to drive back to get the next load. Each mile of advance is two more the supply trucks have to cover. The supply trucks are burning even more fuel to cover the distance. Wearing out drivers. So you have to have half again as many trucks as you need to cover rest for drivers and mechanical breakdowns. A couple supply trucks for a company every day becomes three trucks. And then four as the distance increases and the time increases.

The sheer tonnage an army would need to seize Russia would stagger the imagination. It would take every truck in Europe to move even a fraction of the supply’s. Supplies for Ukraine are having problems and that is a fairly small theater of operations. The Russians are running dozens of trains with thousands of rail cars and thousands of trucks worth of supplies into the battle every day. And they are still having supply shortages. Ammunition and food especially.

Just supplying Ukraine is stretching capabilities to the limit.

So the idea we can take over Russia is laughable.

It's a Political Board so I will say that I hate what America has become under the control of the Globalists. ...

Good grief, Russian. What for heavens sake do you try to tell me? That you are a Russian US-American globalist who is happy about that Russia is no global player but the backsideyard of Putins Moscow?

Good grief, Russian. What for heavens sake do you try to tell me? That you are a Russian US-American globalist who is happy about that Russia is no global player but the backsideyard of Putins Moscow?

Your Google translator is fucking up

Russia stood on our side in World War II. Are you thinking of the Ukrainian Nazis?

Makes me proud to think back to the times of World War II when those Russians, Americans and British liberated The concentration camps where Jews were being exterminated by Nazis, including Ukrainian ones.

Okay. The Soviet Stalin was "better". He murdered everyone who did not like to be his slave and not only Jews and Gypsies. The Ukrainains and the Russians together in harmony murdered by the way also in masses German pows in and after world war 2 - specially also in this war provoking Donbass region.

Orientation:
----
The emperor, after having expressed himself so forcefully, goes on to explain in detail the reasons why spreading the faith through violence is something unreasonable. Violence is incompatible with the nature of God and the nature of the soul. "God", he says, "is not pleased by blood - and not acting reasonably (σὺν λόγω) is contrary to God's nature.
Benedict XVI quotes here the last Roman emperor of Byzantium Manuel II Palaiologos source: Apostolic Journey to München, Altötting and Regensburg: Meeting with the representatives of science in the Aula Magna of the University of Regensburg (September 12, 2006) | BENEDICT XVI
----

Again:

Violence is incompatible with the nature of God and the nature of the soul.
Benedict XVI

Last edited:

The Russia-Ukraine Conflict Can Only be Settled Through Negotiation​

Should have been tried 16 months ago but as we all know, that leaves Biden out--- he needs cue cards just to mumble his way through a simple acceptance speech! Besides, Joe WANTS the war, or at least his handlers do who run his administration for him.

NoQuestions.jpg

Forum List

Back