The Russia-Ukraine Conflict Can Only be Settled Through Negotiation

Russian, a single human being is not able to be so stupid as you play to be. So you should perhaps take more care who are your "friends" - or better to say who are your criminal gang members.

PS.: I said here by the way "the 'system Putin' has to die" - what you know. So why do you need such a lie? For what?

I love Putin for fighting Globalists. It’s the greatest single event for sovereignty in my Lifetime

One day soon, the American People will rise up against the Globalist

Oh Good Lord. A Globalist is someone who recognizes the truth that we are interconnected as a species on this little planet.

Look. Let’s be realistic. Putin was joining the Globalists before he screwed the pouch by invading Ukraine.

Aeroflot leased more than a hundred planes and had built up a good reputation internationally. Putin makes most of the money for his nation exporting to other nations Oil and Gas.

So the idea that Putin is fighting Globalists is as laughable as your other posts. Apparently you are scraping the bottom of the propaganda barrel.

Oh Good Lord. A Globalist is someone who recognizes the truth that we are interconnected as a species on this little planet.

Look. Let’s be realistic. Putin was joining the Globalists before he screwed the pouch by invading Ukraine.

Aeroflot leased more than a hundred planes and had built up a good reputation internationally. Putin makes most of the money for his nation exporting to other nations Oil and Gas.

So the idea that Putin is fighting Globalists is as laughable as your other posts. Apparently you are scraping the bottom of the propaganda barrel.

I can't tell if you're a CIA stooge or just plain fucking ignorant

As for Russian threats of Nuclear War. I’ve said this before. Push the fucking button. I dare you. Before you suggest I am safe from any such threat. I’m danger close to a priority one target. If the blast doesn’t get me the radiation will in a day or two. So I’d be among the first to die. I still say push the button.
I'm not questioning your personal bravery. I just don't care. It's not up for you and it's not up to Biden, either. The questions of peace and war is up to Congress (and American people). And the national defence policy is quite clear:
IMG_20230315_091921.jpg

"If Deterrence Fails [and the Russians attack the USA], the United States would seek to end any conflict at the lowest level of damage possible on the best achievable terms for the United States. " And when it's clear that the possible American retaliation counter-value strike (which will kill less than one million of the Russian civilians, i.e. it's nothing but useless murder-suicide, because will lead to the total destruction of the USA by the Russian third strike), is not the best choice, the USA won't retaliate. In such circumstances we should accept any peace different from the unconditional surrender.

Its not a soldier sacrificing himself for his platoon, or a platoon sacrificing itself for its regiment, or an Army, sacrificing itself for the state. There is no honor in the deliberate sacrifice of the United States, because the people of the USA is the value which we must protect by any means (even by the mean of any personal humiliation).

No I’m not suicidal. I’m just not afraid. Because missiles will be headed into Russia as well as out of Russia. Not just American either. British and French Missiles will be headed in. Over about a week Mushroom Clouds will keep popping up over Russia as first they are killed and then over killed.
No. "Overkill" is a figure of speech, nothing more. If the Russians are "more or less prepared", our retaliation strike hardly will kill more than 20 millions of them (and if there are "well prepared", it may be even less than 1 million of them).

So if that happens I get to stand with a multitude too numerous to count washed white. I am cool with that.

Now, I suppose we must get to Zelensky. The people did like his desire to Negotiate. However, a big thing changed since that time. Can you guess what it is? That’s right. Russia Attacked. Russia Invaded. Russia broke the situation apart.

Actually, official Ukrainian position is that Russia invaded back in 2014. The only thing that changed is how many territories are already occupied.
The Ukrainian people now want Russia to return home, and then they’ll support negotiation.
In fact, too many Ukrainian people don't want to actually fight for that goal and prefer to leave the country or wait for the Russians.

Russia didn’t want negotiation. They wanted capitulation. They wanted Ukraine to agree to remain in their yard. They wanted Ukraine to remain aligned with the Russians.
All they wanted was equal rights for the Russians and neutral status for Ukraine. It's hardly more than the USA demanded from Cuba back in 1962.

Russia Invaded. Again back to the World War One example, the people of America re-elected Wilson because he kept us out of war. Those same people supported going to war after the Zimmerman Telegram was discovered. The event changed the minds of enough people that it would now be considered treasonous to avoid war. Wilson asked Congress for the war declaration, and got it. The war was on. Wilson didn’t want War, but the actions of the Germans had insured there would be a War. The night before Wilson went to Congress to ask for the Declaration of War, he begged his advisors to give him something, anything to avoid this.
But later Wilson invaded Russia. Sad, but fact.
Zelensky didn’t want War, and did not invade Russia. They invaded Ukraine. I’d argue it was just and proper to support Ukraine against the much more powerful Bully.
May be, he didn't want war (but given the amount of money he had already stolen on it its a disscutable question). He wanted to achieve his goals. As well as the Russians want to achieve their goals. And their goals are quite understandable.

I heard yesterday that the cluster bombs that we gave the Ukrainians are settling a lot of battlefield "disputes" in favor of the Ukrainians.

I don’t think that is true. At all. In Desert Storm we had Brits, The French Foreign Legion, and others. We tried to swap field rations with the Legionaries but were shot down. They were keeping the wine they were issued thank you.

We had an exchange NCO with our Infantry from the Brits. He was a Veteran of the Second Paras. He gave us Cherries valuable insight into real combat. And he would know. He was a Veteran of both the Falklands and Northern Ireland.

I know there were others there. But from my personal experience I only met the Legionaries and the Brits.

British armaments are in use in Ukraine. We have learned that their light anti tank missile is just as good as ours while being cheaper and easier to use.

So they have skin in the game. The Germans were transferring some of their Tanks to the Ukrainians.

What more do you need to know?
They do it, only because the US Government allow them to do it, instead of taking care about our own engineers and industrial workers. America's industry is degrading while those guys are playing games with the "special relationships". We can do it, and do it much better without their "help".

We have plenty of our own potential infantry men. We don't need the British ones (any amount of them won't give us an opportunity to win a war against Russian and/or China). What we really need - is better industrial capabilities, fleet and nuclear forces.
Knock it off.

China does not want war with the western Allies and will not let its client state, Russia, start one. If it does, she will take the rest of Manchuria and most of Siberia.

Knock it off.

China does not want war with the western Allies and will not let its client state, Russia, start one. If it does, she will take the rest of Manchuria and most of Siberia.
Nobody wants a war, but everybody wants to achieve their goals. And the China's goal of Taiwan's "reintegration" means necessarity of the Russian military support. Taiwan is much more important for them than Manchuria or even the whole Siberia.

We have plenty of our own potential infantry men. We don't need the British ones (any amount of them won't give us an opportunity to win a war against Russian and/or China). What we really need - is better industrial capabilities, fleet and nuclear forces.
Knock it off.

Nobody wants a war, but everybody wants to achieve their goals. And the China's goal of Taiwan's "reintegration" means necessarity of the Russian military support. Taiwan is much more important for them than Manchuria or even the whole Siberia.
Hardly. They will not support Russia in Ukraine for its support for Taiwan.

I love Putin for fighting Globalists.

Sure you learned to hate the USA, Russian. Decades of weird political propaganda are not without effect.

It’s the greatest single event for sovereignty in my Lifetime

Your hate on everything you don't like to understand is the greatest "single event" in your lifetime? Did you ever did do anything else than to hate? Did you never had to welcome a new life? Did you never had to say "good bye" to someone or something what you loved? Did you never feel the pain (or joy) because a wish came true or because a wish failed? Did you never say "Thank you, ..." in your own free mind and to be so?

So why do you follow the path of the tyrants, slave? Because you lost any hope for a better life?

Warning: The orthodox patriarch in Moscow is currently a KGB agent and oligarch from Putins grace.

Last edited:
One day soon, the American People will rise up against the Globalist

Pipifaxi, one day some American people will rise up and go to an orthopedist and this will be hell enough. If the people in the richest and most global country of the world are not able to be happy - who else could be happy on this planet?

By the way: No one forces you to buy a BMW made in the USA. The Chinese for example don't do so any longer. A typical success of the "politics (=irreal absurde nonsensical waffle clothed in the lyrics of the gutter) from the professional loser and friend of Putin Donald Trump. Result: China lost, Germany lost, the USA lost. ¿Russia wan?

Last edited:
I can't tell if you're a CIA stooge or just plain fucking ignorant

I’m ignorant? Russia sent troops to seize Chernobyl. Without telling the troops that they were walking into the most radioactive place on earth. The troops dug into the radioactive ground to dig trenches and fighting positions. The troops were withdrawn only when they started showing signs of radiation sickness. How could this happen? When everyone in every country save one knows about the Chernobyl disaster? Oh. That’s right. The one was Russia.

The soldiers didn’t know they were standing and digging into the hot zone.

Russia destroyed the only An-225 aircraft. There was only one. Just one. And it is destroyed because Russia attacked the airfield. That alone qualifies as a crime against humanity.

This is what it was. The legendary engineering marvel.

This is what it is now.

IMG_0665.jpeg

Russia engaged in an unprovoked and unjust war. They deserve all the pain that can be laid upon them.

Knock it off.

Hardly. They will not support Russia in Ukraine for its support for Taiwan.
Both Russia and China won't allow their partner to be defeated in Taiwan and Ukraine.
What is even more important, people of Taiwan are carefully observing the situation in Ukraine, and think what option is preferred - to become another Hongkong or to become another Ukraine. And according the results of the local elections too many of them don't ask "Should we ask Americans defend us? ", they ask "What should we do now to prevent Americans defending us? "

Both Russia and China won't allow their partner to be defeated in Taiwan and Ukraine.
What is even more important, people of Taiwan are carefully observing the situation in Ukraine, and think what option is preferred - to become another Hongkong or to become another Ukraine. And according the results of the local elections too many of them don't ask "Should we ask Americans defend us? ", they ask "What should we do now to prevent Americans defending us? "
China does not care about Ukraine or Russia about Taiwan. And, no, the Ukies are not asking such questions.

I’m ignorant?

Russia engaged in an unprovoked and unjust war. They deserve all the pain that can be laid upon them.
Appreciate your honesty and accuracy . You are muddled from the start by confusing The Soviet States of Russia with The Russian Federation . Bit like comparing apples with a brand new car.Sorry you see this conflict as unprovoked and unjust. DYOR and look back at even the official history of the last 30 years , happenings in 2004 , 2013 and the Minsk Agreements . Study what happened in Donbass 2014 to February 23 , 2022 and then unlike fellow Americans you will understand the causes of this conflict and where blame should be apportioned .Good Luck .

What you leave out is that Putin is a powercrazed madman at this point. Trying to return Russia to it's former Soviet Union glory, where it enslaved half of eastern europe. Using his system of oligarchs and FSB (former
KGB, which he lead) to limit or even terminate with extreme prejudice any political opponents. Negotiations
falling short of Ukraines complete surrender wouldn't be the victory that Putin needs.
Not so much Fake News as a mad rant from someone suffering badly from Cognitive Rigidity . Full of unfounded assumptions and old style prejudices , and ,frankly, a bit of a mess .

I’m ignorant? Russia sent troops to seize Chernobyl. Without telling the troops that they were walking into the most radioactive place on earth. The troops dug into the radioactive ground to dig trenches and fighting positions. The troops were withdrawn only when they started showing signs of radiation sickness. How could this happen? When everyone in every country save one knows about the Chernobyl disaster? Oh. That’s right. The one was Russia.

The soldiers didn’t know they were standing and digging into the hot zone.

Russia destroyed the only An-225 aircraft. There was only one. Just one. And it is destroyed because Russia attacked the airfield. That alone qualifies as a crime against humanity.

This is what it was. The legendary engineering marvel.

This is what it is now.

View attachment 807083

unprovoked? You're a fucking stooge

Appreciate your honesty and accuracy . You are muddled from the start by confusing The Soviet States of Russia with The Russian Federation . Bit like comparing apples with a brand new car.Sorry you see this conflict as unprovoked and unjust. DYOR and look back at even the official history of the last 30 years , happenings in 2004 , 2013 and the Minsk Agreements . Study what happened in Donbass 2014 to February 23 , 2022 and then unlike fellow Americans you will understand the causes of this conflict and where blame should be apportioned .Good Luck .

Everything I wrote about has happened during the current conflict. The digging into the earth at Chernobyl. It happened as Russian Forces surged West. The troops getting sick, happened. Not in the last Century, but last year.

You claim I am confusing the two regimes. That is laughable. Because there isn’t a dimes worth of difference between the Stalinist days and today. Oh the people arrested might not suffer a Cerebral Hemorrhage right away, and they might actually hold a show trial. But nothing has changed. It is what happens when you put a KGB Officer in charge of a Country.

Tell us how things have changed. Tell us about how the truth is running amok in Russia. I need a good laugh these days.

Russia did destroy the AN-225, a one of a kind airplane.

As for how they are different, I don’t see much difference. The Soviets raped their way across Eastern Europe in 1944 and 1945. And the current war was barely started when credible reports of Mass Rape began to filter out.

Save your excuses. Have Igor Girkin come on here and explain the differences. Oh he’s under arrest for disloyalty to Putin and the Regime.

Yeah, things are totally difference between now and the bad old days of the Soviet era. For one thing there aren’t bread lines anymore. But that is about the only difference.

Russia deserves all the pain they receive from this war. If God was half as loving and Just as the people claim, Ukraine’s border would extend East a thousand Kilometers.

Forum List

Back