The Rip Current Ahead

I wouldn't rule out Romney making a run against Trump for the nomination.
He and Weld attacking the annoying orange from the left, ground already staked out by the dipshitcrats, while hypocritally claiming to be doing so from the right will be a laugh riot.

Mormons have no throttle on their egos and self-righteousness, especially that one. I don't rule him out at least.

Housing and employment numbers in the Blue Wall are getting much worse and faster than I assumed in the OP and the country is turning into a disaster for the Ds. A bigger one than I expected. It is quite likely that Romney, Weld et al will get horrified Ds to register R.

I can't see people who want rent controls and guaranteed jobs flocking to the GOP

Republicans still haven't figured out their demographics problem. Even IF Trump wins again, "his" demographic will continue to shrink and the democratic base will continue to grow ... republicans have not done a good job of communicating the merits of their platform to the 20 - 35 crowd. They are instead leaning on the fervor behind one demagogue ... what happens once he's gone? Just a party full of empty talkers who sold out.

The left is not really better, but wild promises sound good to people with lots of college debt and stunted development as a result of said debt.

:clap2:

Damn....brings a tear of joy to my eye when I see someone else understands the entire situation,.... rather than taking the easy path of useless drivel.

Forum List

Back