The Right's Calculated Attempt To Turn Liberals Against Hillary

Especially now that Adolf Trump is tanking in the polls - NaziCons are desperately trying to conjure as many sick lies and conspiracy theories as possible to derail her campaign. NaziCons have no honor or shame.

Still using the term Nazicon.

Why leave people thinking you are a moron when you can post and remove all doubt.

I support Hillary because she is far better than anything the right has to offer. She ain't perfect - but she's far better than the opposition.

Bullshit. You support Hillary because you epitomize the old saying, "When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on the support of Paul". You're a recipient. Man up and admit you live off the labor of others.

WASHINGTON — A Twitter post recently caught the eye of Bill McKibben, the environmental advocate and godfather of the Keystone XL pipeline protests. It included an image from “The Simpsons” showing Homer and his family basking in mountains of cash in their living room, followed by a report on Hillary Rodham Clinton’s appearing at a fund-raiser with a lobbyist from the Keystone fight.

Mr. McKibben’s environmental organization, 350.org, has been trying to raise awareness about the ties it sees between lobbyists for the oil pipeline and former aides to Mrs. Clinton. He promptly shared the post with his 150,000 Twitter followers, and the reaction was immediate.

“You expect different from a Clinton?” one person responded on Twitter. And from another: “Did you need another reason not to vote for Hillary Clinton?” Lost in the response was the source of the offending tweet. It was not another environmental organization or even a liberal challenger to Mrs. Clinton. Instead, it was a conservative group called America Rising PAC, which is trying, with laserlike focus, to weaken the woman who almost everyone believes will be the Democratic Party’s candidate for president in 2016.

Much More: The Right Baits the Left to Turn Against Hillary Clinton - The New York Times

I doubt most Liberals will take the bait. Since the right has no strong candidates - they will rabidly try to weaken Hillary. Their strategy speaks volumes for who they are. I support Hillary because she is far better than anything the right has to offer. She ain't perfect - but she's far better than the opposition.
The people who don't identify as Republican or Democrat are voting for Hillary. So are most women, blacks, Arabs and young people.

"Vast right wing conspiracy, vast right wing conspiracy, sqwawk...libbie want a cracker."

:p

I hope Trump doesn't provoke any actual assassination attempts against Hillary. He has certainly been trying to via various innuendos.

I hope Trump doesn't provoke any actual assassination attempts against Hillary. He has certainly been trying to via various innuendos.
You mean you libs have been busting a nut trying to convince people he has.

This desperate amateurush ploy is just sad. You guys are so desperate to try to get Trump out because you know your scandal-plagued, lying dain bramaged crooked candidate needs all the help she can get.

It's good to know they let cretins post to this board.

Yes, you should be thankful.

I am.

Perspectives from low I.Q. individuals like yourself truly help the rest of understand why we have a nanny state.

Your "baiting" skills leave much to be desired - but keep practicing.

I am.

Perspectives from low I.Q. individuals like yourself truly help the rest of understand why we have a nanny state.

I would say that your reasoning and posting skills leave everything to be desired.

But who really cares about you anyway ?

I support Hillary because she is far better than anything the right has to offer. She ain't perfect - but she's far better than the opposition.

Bullshit. You support Hillary because you epitomize the old saying, "When you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on the support of Paul". You're a recipient. Man up and admit you live off the labor of others.

Hmm...crickets.

Color me shocked.

I am.

I would say that your reasoning and posting skills leave everything to be desired.

But who really cares about you anyway ?

I listen to the whackadoodles, it keeps me laughing. The stupid crap they post is amusing. The best part is they take themselves seriously and believe what they post. I can't think of dumber people.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

remember when hillary was gonna bring health care to everyone.....vince foster affair....etc and so forth ....personally hillary is not my idea of a good candidate

When did Republicans try to bring us improved health care? At least Hillary tried. What about Vince Foster?
Ive had health care all of my life, its never been a problem, always more than adequate. Why did anything have to change?
until this foolishness with the ACA, health care was affordable to the majority.

It's hilarious to watch NaziCons desperately trying to turn Liberals against Hillary. I guess when they're stuck with a piece of shit like Trump - what choice do they have.

It's hilarious to watch NaziCons desperately trying to turn Liberals against Hillary. I guess when they're stuck with a piece of shit like Trump - what choice do they have.
Its even funnier to watch liberals trying to convince Patriots to support the evil whore bitch that wants to destroy the country.

Forum List

Back