The Right-Wing Grifter Machine

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
Conservative media promotes hate, division, grievance and demonization. Why? Because Ka-ching! They make big bucks off it!

Of course, left-wing media does the same thing, they’re just really bad at it.

Here’s whiny Tucker Carlson, playing the victim. Playing the victim is critical because the narrative is that not just me but YOU are under attack, and YOU have to do something about it.

Conservative media promotes hate, division, grievance and demonization. Why? Because Ka-ching! They make big bucks off it!

Here’s whiny Tucker Carlson, playing the victim. Playing the victim is critical because the narrative is that not just me but YOU are under attack, and YOU have to do something about it.

A backhanded compliment at how FOX News and other media sources like them are better at selling tabloid news than CNN and MSNBC…

Morton Downey Jr. is smiling from the depths of hell he is rotting in…

morton-downey-jr.jpg

Adam, you ignorant slut. The bad guys in his clip are Dems, liberals, Chinese bio-weapon researchers, ignorant state and local politicians, CRT pushers, Chinese Fentanyl makers, radical Muslims and morons like you. Not "fellow Americans".

Just more mierda de toro.

Forum List

Back