I'm forever hearing this on Fox news, about the Keystone pipeline.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Suspension of Keystone XL Pipeline to have no impact on local gas prices, experts say​

Experts said the move did little to harm the number of permanent jobs coming from the pipeline.

SAN ANTONIO — In his first day in office, President Joe Biden rescinded permissions to complete construction of a segment of the Keystone XL Pipeline. The move drew concerns over jobs and gas prices.
Tom Tunstall, research director for the University of Texas at San Antonio’s Institute for Economic Development, has conducted extensive research on oil and gas in his nearly 10 years with the university. He said while prices at the gas pump are climbing, it’s independent of Biden’s decision.
------------------------------------------
I'd swear Fox news always make Biden's action look bad. There isn't any proof of that.

The keystone pipeline , the keystone pipeline is all I hear from Fox news.

Suspension of Keystone XL Pipeline to have no impact on local gas prices, experts say​

Experts said the move did little to harm the number of permanent jobs coming from the pipeline.

SAN ANTONIO — In his first day in office, President Joe Biden rescinded permissions to complete construction of a segment of the Keystone XL Pipeline. The move drew concerns over jobs and gas prices.
Tom Tunstall, research director for the University of Texas at San Antonio’s Institute for Economic Development, has conducted extensive research on oil and gas in his nearly 10 years with the university. He said while prices at the gas pump are climbing, it’s independent of Biden’s decision.
I'd swear Fox news always make Biden's action look bad. There isn't any proof of that.

Keystone XL only benefits the Chinese at the expense of US taxpayers. None of that oil goes to American consumers. It's strictly for export.

So you watch Fox News all the time eh?
:rolleyes:
I tune in to see what the enemy stands for. All the time they are saying but the Keystone pipeline thinking that will lower gas prices.

Poor Biden, but the keystone pipeline? and the republicans always believe them, every word.

Liar. US taxpayers lose nothing because of Keystone XL.
There is no taxpayer expense.
The keystone goes to the free trade zone.. it's a great tax dodge. The US gets no money, but does have the environmental impact. If this is a good idea, they should build this pipeline East or West to the Atlantic or Pacific... Across Canada.

"Experts" said "It's only construction jobs. They'll go away when the pipeline is finished."

So how about we also quit building houses, stores, factories, roads, and other things too? They're only "construction jobs." They'll go away when the projects are finished.

Or better yet, we could just fire all these so-called "experts." They're just "opinion jobs." Those jobs will all go away as soon as they shut their fuckin' pie holes.

I see propaganda from Fox News, but not from all the other TV news outlets pushing left wing propaganda. How is this possible?

"Experts" said "It's only construction jobs. They'll go away when the pipeline is finished."

So how about we also quit building houses, stores, factories, roads, and other things too? They're only "construction jobs." They'll go away when the projects are finished.

Or better yet, we could just fire all these so-called "experts." They're just "opinion jobs." Those jobs will all go away as soon as they shut their fuckin' pie holes.
How about they run the pipeline through your back yard?

Bullshit.

When you have gas at the pump for $4.00/gal you can thank Joe Potatohead.

A hellva burden on working families that use a vehicle to commute to work each day.

Of course high gas prices is exactly what the idiot Environmental Wackos want. To force Americans to use the stupid EVs, that ain't worth shit.

I tune in to see what the enemy stands for. All the time they are saying but the Keystone pipeline thinking that will lower gas prices.

Poor Biden, but the keystone pipeline? and the republicans always believe them, every word.

The Keystone XL pipeline will bring in more Canadian oil, more cheaply.
Why won't that lower gas prices? It will bring more US fracked oil to US refineries
more cheaply and safely. Why won't that lower gas prices?

Do you believe Obama's claim that we can't drill our way to lower gas prices?
Are you also an idiot?

Forum List

Back