The Republican party is willing to go down with Trump

More smoke and noise from your firecracker. Nothing in the indictment dealt with the 30,000 emails missing form the bitches illegal server, which is exactly what Trump was talking about. You're free to fantasize otherwise, doesn't make it true.

I never said it did, retard. I said you asked a dumbass question and the answer was in the indictment.

No it wasn't, there was nothing in the indictment related to Trumps joke. Why do you think otherwise?

Your question, " what did they try to hack", was answered clearly in the indictment, dope.

Try teading it instead of being an idiot.
no one looked at the DNC server. so how did they do that?

Probably because they didn't need to, dope.
that's what's on the latest indictment right?

Strzok: I could have exposed Russia investigation to hurt Trump, but didn’t

As Malcolm Nance has said, this Republican party, with their desperation, as evidenced by the Strzok hearing and the recent indictments of twelve Russians who we know by name, those Republicans are willing to impeach Rod Rosenstein, and attack an FBI agent who did his job, are all doing anything and everything to protect Trump.

Now, let's unpack that reality. What does that say for those Republicans who are in Congress? It says, that they took an oath, that they currently have abandoned, in favor of a president who actively used Russians to change the election in favor of him. And that is what these Republicans support. They also support the criminal aspect of this election theft, by a known criminal, while the Republicans in Congress comply with his crimes. They are so criminal themselves, that they are willing to obstruct justice by getting rid of the top investigators issuing the indictments.

It's as if the Republican party is the Corleone family lawyers trying to protect Don Corleone. The Republicans in Congress are nothing more than a mafia lead organization.

And here's the other bad news. The Republican deplorable voters are also complicit in the crimes. And this is what it has all come down to. Defending the country against a huge mafia organization lead by Donald Trump.

No, strzok is a disgrace and should be in prison.

For what?

Covering the crimes committed by the O admin
treason and obstruction of justice.

So you don't know, figures. But none of it covers what I asked for. Your smoking gun is nothing but a firecracker.

You didn't read it, liar.

The bitches server was in FBI hands Aug 2015, a full year before Trump made that joke. What did they try to hack?

NEXT????

Just keep asking dumbass questions then, loser.

More smoke and noise from your firecracker. Nothing in the indictment dealt with the 30,000 emails missing form the bitches illegal server, which is exactly what Trump was talking about. You're free to fantasize otherwise, doesn't make it true.

I never said it did, retard. I said you asked a dumbass question and the answer was in the indictment.

No it wasn't, there was nothing in the indictment related to Trumps joke. Why do you think otherwise?

Your question, " what did they try to hack", was answered clearly in the indictment, dope.

What did that have to do with Trump actively doing anything?

"teading"? While accusing a person of being an idiot? Thanks for the chuckle.

A typo does not make an idiot. Got anything of substance to add, loser?

LOL! yep, you look stupid. Congrats.

The investigation should proceed on and if there is any wrong doing then the people involved need to be prosecuted. Until then we wait, loser.

The spelling mod is here,,,,,,Bet he thinks Drumph is a hero instead of a despicable weak coward

The spelling mod is here,,,,,,Bet he thinks Drumph is a hero instead of a despicable weak coward
stop referring to Obammy, he's out now.

Are you an American ,,,or a russian helping Trump?

WTF are you talking about?

Last edited:

actually I'm an american who is helping trump. kick the illegals back to where they came from. You're for them being here. it seems you ain't american you fk.

WTF are talking about?
hacking the DNC server jack.

What did that have to do with Trump actively doing anything?

Huh?

WTF are talking about?

Who says anyone needed to look at the server to determine who was at fault?

A typo does not make an idiot. Got anything of substance to add, loser?

LOL! yep, you look stupid. Congrats.

The investigation should proceed on and if there is any wrong doing then the people involved need to be prosecuted. Until then we wait, loser.

Great. That has not a thing to do with my conversation with the other poster, loser.

actually I'm an american who is helping trump. kick the illegals back to where they came from. You're for them being here. it seems you ain't american you fk.
You're disgraceful too jc
CNN's Anderson Cooper slams Trump-Putin press conference as 'perhaps the most disgraceful performance by a US president'

ELIZA RELMAN
Jul 16th 2018 1:04PM
  • CNN anchor Anderson Cooper called President Donald Trump's joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin "perhaps one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president" at a summit with a Russian leader.
  • During the rare Monday press conference in Helsinki, Trump blamed both the US and Russia for Russian meddling in the 2016 election, slammed the special counsel probe, and appeared to undermine US intelligence agencies.

You're disgraceful too jc
CNN's Anderson Cooper slams Trump-Putin press conference as 'perhaps the most disgraceful performance by a US president'

ELIZA RELMAN
Jul 16th 2018 1:04PM
  • CNN anchor Anderson Cooper called President Donald Trump's joint press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin "perhaps one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president" at a summit with a Russian leader.
  • During the rare Monday press conference in Helsinki, Trump blamed both the US and Russia for Russian meddling in the 2016 election, slammed the special counsel probe, and appeared to undermine US intelligence agencies.
What's the problem? Trump's just practicing a few of his common traits; Liveleak.com - Robert Reich: The Fog of Trump

Helping the Russians....#BIPOTL

Helping the Russians....#BIPOTL
I know no russians. so not sure what you're referring to.

WTF are talking about?

Who says anyone needed to look at the server to determine who was at fault?
they claimed it was hacked. right? do you need me to get the quote from the indictment you presented?

Forum List

Back