The Republican party is willing to go down with Trump

WTP

VIP Member
May 4, 2018
Strzok: I could have exposed Russia investigation to hurt Trump, but didn’t

As Malcolm Nance has said, this Republican party, with their desperation, as evidenced by the Strzok hearing and the recent indictments of twelve Russians who we know by name, those Republicans are willing to impeach Rod Rosenstein, and attack an FBI agent who did his job, are all doing anything and everything to protect Trump.

Now, let's unpack that reality. What does that say for those Republicans who are in Congress? It says, that they took an oath, that they currently have abandoned, in favor of a president who actively used Russians to change the election in favor of him. And that is what these Republicans support. They also support the criminal aspect of this election theft, by a known criminal, while the Republicans in Congress comply with his crimes. They are so criminal themselves, that they are willing to obstruct justice by getting rid of the top investigators issuing the indictments.

It's as if the Republican party is the Corleone family lawyers trying to protect Don Corleone. The Republicans in Congress are nothing more than a mafia lead organization.

And here's the other bad news. The Republican deplorable voters are also complicit in the crimes. And this is what it has all come down to. Defending the country against a huge mafia organization lead by Donald Trump.

Where's your evidence Trump "actively" did a fucking thing with the Russians? I'm not interested in speculation or innuendo, show me hard evidence.

Trump Invited the Russians to Hack Clinton. Were They Listening?. And that day, the Russians answered his request. There is only one explanation for trumps surprise request that day. "Coordination"! From the standpoint of physical possibilities, it took coordination with the Russians for that to be done. There is no other way.

Nick Ackerman: It's just a matter of time before you see indictment of Americans

Last edited:

As Malcolm Nance has said, this Republican party, with their desperation, as evidenced by the Strzok hearing and the recent indictments of twelve Russians who we know by name, those Republicans are willing to impeach Rod Rosenstein, and attack an FBI agent who did his job, are all doing anything and everything to protect Trump.

Now, let's unpack that reality. What does that say for those Republicans who are in Congress? It says, that they took an oath, that they currently have abandoned, in favor of a president who actively used Russians to change the election in favor of him. And that is what these Republicans support. They also support the criminal aspect of this election theft, by a known criminal, while the Republicans in Congress comply with his crimes. They are so criminal themselves, that they are willing to obstruct justice by getting rid of the top investigators issuing the indictments.

It's as if the Republican party is the Corleone family lawyers trying to protect Don Corleone. The Republicans in Congress are nothing more than a mafia lead organization.

And here's the other bad news. The Republican deplorable voters are also complicit in the crimes. And this is what it has all come down to. Defending the country against a huge mafia organization lead by Donald Trump.
Good grief, your opinion is now the truth? :laughing0301:

Where's your evidence Trump "actively" did a fucking thing with the Russians? I'm not interested in speculation or innuendo, show me hard evidence..

That's the problem they don't have one iota of evidence...nothing, nada zilch.

If they did it'd be out there and these stupid motherfuckers keep hoping beyond hope something...anything will turn up.

End the goddamn charade

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's your evidence Trump "actively" did a fucking thing with the Russians? I'm not interested in speculation or innuendo, show me hard evidence.

Trump Invited the Russians to Hack Clinton. Were They Listening?. And that day, the Russians answered his request. There is only one explanation for trumps surprise request that day. "Coordination"!

Nick Ackerman: It's just a matter of time before you see indictment of Americans

The bitches server was in FBI hands Aug 2015, a full year before Trump made that joke. What did they try to hack?

NEXT????

I am literally shocked by the hell Trump has wrought on the GOP. Someone must explain it to me sometime.

Trump Invited the Russians to Hack Clinton. Were They Listening?. And that day, the Russians answered his request. There is only one explanation for trumps surprise request that day. "Coordination"!

The bitches server was in FBI hands Aug 2015, a full year before Trump made that joke. What did they try to hack?

NEXT????

What did they try to hack?

Read the indictment, retard.

If they did it'd be out there and these stupid motherfuckers keep hoping beyond hope something...anything will turn up.

End the goddamn charade

Yep

NEXT????

Not my place to try to substantiate your claims, it's yours. Trump was talking about the bitches missing emails from her server, a server that was off line and in the FBIs hand a year prior. So once again what did they try to hack that would have been related to Trumps joke?

Are you Leftists really this stupid?

The Bottom Line in this whole thing is that, if you believe everything implied by everything Mueller has done, "The Russians" worked with Wiki leaks to snag and publish accurate copies of Democrat political emails.

So because of their nefarious dealings, millions of potential voters had additional ACCURATE information to guide their votes.

No lies or deceptions, no tampering with votes, preventing people from voting, no lies about either candidate...and THIS is what Democrats want us to believe led to a stolen election.

Again I ask: Are y'all really that stupid?

The Bottom Line in this whole thing is that, if you believe everything implied by everything Mueller has done, "The Russians" worked with Wiki leaks to snag and publish accurate copies of Democrat political emails.

So because of their nefarious dealings, millions of potential voters had additional ACCURATE information to guide their votes.

No lies or deceptions, no tampering with votes, preventing people from voting, no lies about either candidate...and THIS is what Democrats want us to believe led to a stolen election.

You have to ask?

Now who is the stupid one?

NEXT????

Not my place to try to substantiate your claims, it's yours.
Yea, and no rebuttals from you tells us, you came on here as nothing more than a mouth piece. I made the claims through the information I had. Obviously you have nothing to offer as a rebuttal other than your own failed posting, that no one gives two shits about. If you can't debate the facts, then get the hell out. Stop making an idiot of yourself.
Trump was talking about the bitches missing emails from her server, a server that was off line and in the FBIs hand a year prior. So once again what did they try to hack that would have been related to Trumps joke?

How the Russians hacked the DNC and passed its emails to WikiLeaks For someone who sounds so eager to get the evidence, you don't seem to have the necessary research skills to do so. What a loser.

Where's your evidence Trump "actively" did a fucking thing with the Russians? I'm not interested in speculation or innuendo, show me hard evidence..

End the goddamn charade
They gotta hope cause they got nothing!

Trump invited Russia to hack our election and Russia did, later in that very day.

If you saw a guy tell another guy, give me your money and the other guy hands over his money and someone asks you if there was a connection, would you suspect there was? Why would the guy just hand over his money? Did the other guy have a gun? Was he holding someone hostage? Was it blackmail?
If some of that money was yours, wouldn't you want to know why it was being given away?

Trump is giving away our democracy to a hostile foreign country. Aren't you the least bit curious why?

If stupid is defined by the truth, I'm a card carrying member.

As to the other scam they had going on, over a million voters had their accounts compromised through Kris Kobach and Crosscheck; The Election Was Stolen – Here’s How... - Greg Palast

Greg Palast had Kobach squirming like the illegal worm that he is.

Forum List

Back