The Republican Party: 1854-2008

well, voting for someone other than McCain will only get you the one who least represents you
it sucks, but thats the facts

I think that voting against someone is a ridiculous policy, and I won't have any part of it. I'll be voting for who I think is the best candidate to run the country, and that is Bob Barr. If McCain loses because there weren't enough people voting against Obama, then he doesn't deserve to win in the first place.

I think that voting against someone is a ridiculous policy, and I won't have any part of it. I'll be voting for who I think is the best candidate to run the country, and that is Bob Barr. If McCain loses because there weren't enough people voting against Obama, then he doesn't deserve to win in the first place.
well, it what we have at this point
as sad as it is

:clap2:

You have no idea what you're talking about do you? Alexander Hamilton was a proponent of a strong central government, though I think even he would cringe if he could see today's federal government. What you meant to call me was a Jeffersonian, since it was Thomas Jefferson who believed in limited government. It was also Thomas Jefferson that formed the Democratic-Republican Party, along with James Madison.

that's correct. Jefferson threw Hamilton into the snow.

The Republicans are antiblack, antigay, antiurban, antiliberal, antiNortheast, etc....

You can't win only representing rural whites.....

The Republicans are antiblack, antigay, antiurban, antiliberal, antiNortheast, etc....

You can't win only representing rural whites.....

Damn Chris/Kirk! :eek:

You sound just like the right wing nutters on here who make blanket statements about Obama and the Dems!

They will come back, they always do. I just remember how pissed off the right were under Clinton. All the GOP needs is another Democratic president to hate and they will all fall back in line. That’s the one thing I am not looking forward to with Obama is all the “black helicopter” conspiracy theory and domestic terrorism that went with it as the right paint every action Obama takes as selling out America.

I NEVER understood the Clinton hatred and I don’t understand the Obama hate either, suppose I am just not a spiteful person…now REGAN on the other hand…

Ah, I bet if we had a contest we could find his right wing doppelganger.
well, you might think so, but i have never run into anyone on the right that keeps posting the exact same debunked nonsense over and over, even after it has been proven to be nonsense

yeah, some will find NEW links to attempt to support it, but not use the SAME debunked links over and over like Kirk/Chris

They will come back, they always do. I just remember how pissed off the right were under Clinton. All the GOP needs is another Democratic president to hate and they will all fall back in line. That’s the one thing I am not looking forward to with Obama is all the “black helicopter” conspiracy theory and domestic terrorism that went with it as the right paint every action Obama takes as selling out America.

I NEVER understood the Clinton hatred and I don’t understand the Obama hate either, suppose I am just not a spiteful person…now REGAN on the other hand…
the right may not have liked or voted for Clinton, but very few had actual hate for the man
unlike the rabid left for Bush

the right may not have liked or voted for Clinton, but very few had actual hate for the man
unlike the rabid left for Bush

I don’t know about that, when I was interning for a State Office and we had a lot of nasty letters & email come in as well as 3 bomb threats in 2 years, all of the correspondence I recall mentioned Clinton. What was so scary was that we were a State rather than Federal department so the people were obviously complete idiots.

I remember being scarred to show up for my internship after Oklahoma City, combined with the militia bomb threats and mail we had received I felt that was a true terrorist threat. I have never been as worried about Muslim extremists blowing up my building as I was about the far right.

And what evil department was I interning for that received bomb threats? The State Office of Consumer Protection.

I am not looking forward to another 4+ years of that.

I don’t know about that, when I was interning for a State Office and we had a lot of nasty letters & email come in as well as 3 bomb threats in 2 years, all of the correspondence I recall mentioned Clinton. What was so scary was that we were a State rather than Federal department so the people were obviously complete idiots.

I remember being scarred to show up for my internship after Oklahoma City, combined with the militia bomb threats and mail we had received I felt that was a true terrorist threat. I have never been as worried about Muslim extremists blowing up my building as I was about the far right.

And what evil department was I interning for that received bomb threats? The State Office of Consumer Protection.

I am not looking forward to another 4+ years of that.
that kinda answers the question
i bet there have been threats of the same nature to departments under Bush

What happened to the republican party? A former alcoholic named Booooosh happened to he Republican party. He and his accomplise, DICK are preparing to ride away leaving their party in shambles. McCain will not lose on the 4th. Boooosh, through is idiotcy has thrown his former rival, an honorable man, under the train.

"in a struggle to the political death for the soul of the country".

No Chubby Limbaugh, not the "soul of the country' but rather the life and blood of the republican party. Ronald is surely rolling.

"It's hard to see a turnaround in the White House race," he said. "This could look like an ideological as well as a party victory if we're not careful. It could be 1980 in reverse

What goes around comes around and conservatives are terrified at the prospect. Gee, what did they think would happen...

Forum List

Back