The Republican Christian is an oxymoran use of words.

Republican economics encourages abortion.
You are in great company.

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin
Capitalism needs poor people. Corporations need poor people to exploit. It's a fact. And our country needs those poor people to breed. And you Republicans certainly don't want to even pay them the minimum
Do you even realize how much you sound like Karl Marx? Does that even bother you?

Needs to be moved to the rubber room.

Nonsense. It's so true. Republican policies, at least before Trump, were very anti American family. Maybe rich families you guys like but your policies certainly don't encourage the masses to have kids. Not for the poor blue collar you sent their high paying manufacturing jobs overseas during the Clinton/Bush era of NAFTA.

You guys were not against NAFTA until Trump told you to be anti nafta. You didn't give a shit about those white blue collar voters until you needed their votes and Trump found an angle. Well, you better do better by them the next 4 years. That means no more hiring illegals to do "jobs Americans won't do.

4 years ago at CPAC you guys were libertarians and Rand Paul was the star. Today you are Nationalism and tariffs and anti free trade. What gives?

I think Republicans are in favor of poor people, rather than going for welfare or foodstamps, Republicans would rather they not have the kids until they are ready. Which means a huge portion of our population would NEVER have kids. I'm in favor of this myself but ultimately I'm not pro family I'm pro shrinking the population in half.

43.1 million Americans lived in poverty according to the official measure. According to supplemental poverty measure, the poverty rate was 14.3 percent.

Those 15% should never have kids. And how many people that aren't poor would fall into poverty if they had kids? They shouldn't have kids either. Conservative economics doesn't promote having kids. It discourages it.
You should start saying the exact opposite what you think then you wouldn't be wrong so often. Progressives would rather have the poor poorer as long as the rich were less rich.

To be honest I don't care about the poor if it's possible to not be poor.

I want a big huge middle class where most people who work 40 aren't poor.

Ford and GM unions are a good example. No one working at gm is poor not even the janitors

Capitalism needs poor people. Corporations need poor people to exploit. It's a fact. And our country needs those poor people to breed. And you Republicans certainly don't want to even pay them the minimum
Do you even realize how much you sound like Karl Marx? Does that even bother you?
If he said that then he wasn't wrong about that. What he did with that fact might be different than what I would do

Democrats want to pay for abortions, but you believe it is the Republicans who encourage abortion. If you ever need to question why your life is shit, look in the mirror for the answer. People who deny reality reap what they sow.

"The Democratic Party has taken the unprecedented step of including language in its platform calling for the repeal of a law that bars federal dollars from paying directly for abortions."

Democrats’ platform at convention backs abortion funds
Maybe you are too stupid to understand so I'll try hard. Republicans say make minimum wage $3 hr and then tell 20 year old wallmart pregnant woman to not have an abortion.

You will never see a liberal encourage a rich person to have an abortion

In fact, I thought I’d list 5 of the biggest lies these conservative “Christians” often tell about themselves.

1. They support freedom: This one has always confounded me a bit. You can’t say you want a nation built on both freedom and religion – that doesn’t make any sense. Being that religion by its very nature is predicated upon rules and control, you can’t logically claim to be the “party for freedom and liberty” while also trying to base large portions of your political ideology on religious principles that literally millions of people don’t share.

2. They’re pro-life: For some reason these people have equated opposing abortion to being “pro-life.” Here’s my rule: When you’re constantly pushing for more war, while supporting the death penalty and often vilifying the poor and needy, you lose all right to call yourselves “pro-life.”

3. They care about the poor and income inequality: This one might be my favorite. Republicans are constantly trying to gut programs that help the most needy among us, while simultaneously painting them as “lazy moochers,” while also opposing raising the minimum wage – yet they’re unapologetic about their support for massive tax breaks for the richest among us. They’re literally trying to convince us that the “solution” to income inequality is more of the same policies that caused it to begin with. And what are those polices? The ones that make the rich even richer at the expense of everyone else.

4. They respect religious freedom: This is one of the biggest lies there is. Sure, they want Christians (or at least their brand of Christianity) to have unlimited ability to say and do whatever they want. But that’s where their love for “religious freedom” stops. When it comes to any other religions, or those who choose to follow no religion, that’s when many of these people typically lose it. While these so-called “religious freedom” advocates want the ability for a Christian-owned business to be able to deny service to homosexuals, could you imagine if some businesses began denying service to Christians? Many of these same “religious freedom” folks would absolutely lose their minds.

5. They’re Christians: I thought I’d save the best for last. The fact that many of these people call themselves Christians to begin with is comical. Jesus Christ, whether you believe he was real or not, symbolizes love, acceptance, tolerance, hope, generosity and compassion – which is pretty much the antithesis to what the Republican party represents. Forgive me if I have trouble envisioning Jesus Christ as someone who’d be a gun-loving, anti-immigrant, poor hating advocate for unregulated capitalism and greed, who felt it was acceptable to judge and discriminate against homosexuals. You know, your typical conservative.

The 5 Biggest Lies Conservative "Christians" Tell About Themselves

And you thought you were Christians!! You can pretend all you want, but we know the truth.

Some Republican nut fucking job called into Rush today and said, "Sessions is a good christian man. That used to mean something but doesn't anymore" and then the caller and Rush started blaming liberals for this. That is fucking hilarious that they blame us. They don't understand why it doesn't mean anything anymore. It's not because we are immoral it's because we know what it means when a conservative says "I'm a christian"

Republican Dishonor Roll in brief :
  • Senator John Ensign (R-NV.)
  • Gov. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.),
  • Senator Larry Craig (R-ID.)
  • Senator David Vitter (R-LA)
  • Senator Bob Packwood, (R-OR),
  • Senator Strom Thurmond (R-SC)
  • GOP senatorial candidate. from Conn., Philip Giordano.
  • Rep. Mark Foley, (R-Fl.)
and the list goes on.

So no, it tells me nothing when a politician says they are a christian. In fact red flags go off when I hear a politician talking about "the lord"

a good Christian? sessions is still alive, no?
I wouldn't say that. Lol. I went to church today. Those people are all pretty good people. If I met a nice Greek church goers I'd fake it till we make it if you know what I mean and im sure a lot of the people don't believe the stuff I notice they recite every time I go.

But they repeat it a lot so maybe they've been brainwashed. Not maybe

Not true. Flat out, not true.

You can be wealthy, and be a janitor.

Janitor secretly amassed an $8 million fortune, left most of it to library and hospital

What you said, is factually wrong.

The reason people are poor, is because they don't do what this janitor did. They don't save and invest.

The reason Warren Buffet is a billionaire today, is because when he was TEN... he was buying stock in companies, and investing money from his paper route.

You are wrong.

Needs to be moved to the rubber room.

Nonsense. It's so true. Republican policies, at least before Trump, were very anti American family. Maybe rich families you guys like but your policies certainly don't encourage the masses to have kids. Not for the poor blue collar you sent their high paying manufacturing jobs overseas during the Clinton/Bush era of NAFTA.

You guys were not against NAFTA until Trump told you to be anti nafta. You didn't give a shit about those white blue collar voters until you needed their votes and Trump found an angle. Well, you better do better by them the next 4 years. That means no more hiring illegals to do "jobs Americans won't do.

4 years ago at CPAC you guys were libertarians and Rand Paul was the star. Today you are Nationalism and tariffs and anti free trade. What gives?

I think Republicans are in favor of poor people, rather than going for welfare or foodstamps, Republicans would rather they not have the kids until they are ready. Which means a huge portion of our population would NEVER have kids. I'm in favor of this myself but ultimately I'm not pro family I'm pro shrinking the population in half.

43.1 million Americans lived in poverty according to the official measure. According to supplemental poverty measure, the poverty rate was 14.3 percent.

Those 15% should never have kids. And how many people that aren't poor would fall into poverty if they had kids? They shouldn't have kids either. Conservative economics doesn't promote having kids. It discourages it.
You should start saying the exact opposite what you think then you wouldn't be wrong so often. Progressives would rather have the poor poorer as long as the rich were less rich.

To be honest I don't care about the poor if it's possible to not be poor.

I want a big huge middle class where most people who work 40 aren't poor.

Ford and GM unions are a good example. No one working at gm is poor not even the janitors

Shit in one hand and wish in the other and see which one fills up first. That ain't going to happen. You can kiss the middle class as we knew it good bye. You probably only have two choices; resign yourself to being poor and blame others or do something about it. If I see that you are still posting here in your free time, I'll know which one you made. Otherwise, go back to school and get an engineering degree (unlikely) or start your own company and become a Republican, lol.

If he said that then he wasn't wrong about that. What he did with that fact might be different than what I would do
Only time will tell. Right now it's not looking too good.

Janitor secretly amassed an $8 million fortune, left most of it to library and hospital

The reason people are poor, is because they don't do what this janitor did. They don't save and invest.

The reason Warren Buffet is a billionaire today, is because when he was TEN... he was buying stock in companies, and investing money from his paper route.

You are wrong.
What you said is all true. Doesn't mean what I said wasn't true.

Democrats want to pay for abortions, but you believe it is the Republicans who encourage abortion. If you ever need to question why your life is shit, look in the mirror for the answer. People who deny reality reap what they sow.

"The Democratic Party has taken the unprecedented step of including language in its platform calling for the repeal of a law that bars federal dollars from paying directly for abortions."

Maybe you are too stupid to understand so I'll try hard. Republicans say make minimum wage $3 hr and then tell 20 year old wallmart pregnant woman to not have an abortion.

I guess I must be stupid because I would have told her to be responsible and get not pregnant until she was ready to have a family.

Dumb argument. People can live on less, if they want to. I've met people who lived on less than $10,000 a year, and had 3 kids. And they turned out just fine.

Not having much money is not a reason to start murdering children.

It's people like you that justify single mothers that murder their children. After all, it's only a few days or years after according to you, it would have been legal to kill them.

Screen Shot 2017-03-04 at 10.52.01 PM.png

You are wrong.
Oh, and you sound like a 2007 Republican. Welcome back. Trump said he was gonna make America great again. Now we know that time was 2007 when Republicans help to blue collar was to tell them to save more.

Welcome back! I was wondering how long it would take.

In fact, I thought I’d list 5 of the biggest lies these conservative “Christians” often tell about themselves.

1. They support freedom: This one has always confounded me a bit. You can’t say you want a nation built on both freedom and religion – that doesn’t make any sense. Being that religion by its very nature is predicated upon rules and control, you can’t logically claim to be the “party for freedom and liberty” while also trying to base large portions of your political ideology on religious principles that literally millions of people don’t share.

2. They’re pro-life: For some reason these people have equated opposing abortion to being “pro-life.” Here’s my rule: When you’re constantly pushing for more war, while supporting the death penalty and often vilifying the poor and needy, you lose all right to call yourselves “pro-life.”

3. They care about the poor and income inequality: This one might be my favorite. Republicans are constantly trying to gut programs that help the most needy among us, while simultaneously painting them as “lazy moochers,” while also opposing raising the minimum wage – yet they’re unapologetic about their support for massive tax breaks for the richest among us. They’re literally trying to convince us that the “solution” to income inequality is more of the same policies that caused it to begin with. And what are those polices? The ones that make the rich even richer at the expense of everyone else.

4. They respect religious freedom: This is one of the biggest lies there is. Sure, they want Christians (or at least their brand of Christianity) to have unlimited ability to say and do whatever they want. But that’s where their love for “religious freedom” stops. When it comes to any other religions, or those who choose to follow no religion, that’s when many of these people typically lose it. While these so-called “religious freedom” advocates want the ability for a Christian-owned business to be able to deny service to homosexuals, could you imagine if some businesses began denying service to Christians? Many of these same “religious freedom” folks would absolutely lose their minds.

5. They’re Christians: I thought I’d save the best for last. The fact that many of these people call themselves Christians to begin with is comical. Jesus Christ, whether you believe he was real or not, symbolizes love, acceptance, tolerance, hope, generosity and compassion – which is pretty much the antithesis to what the Republican party represents. Forgive me if I have trouble envisioning Jesus Christ as someone who’d be a gun-loving, anti-immigrant, poor hating advocate for unregulated capitalism and greed, who felt it was acceptable to judge and discriminate against homosexuals. You know, your typical conservative.

The 5 Biggest Lies Conservative "Christians" Tell About Themselves

And you thought you were Christians!! You can pretend all you want, but we know the truth.

Some Republican nut fucking job called into Rush today and said, "Sessions is a good christian man. That used to mean something but doesn't anymore" and then the caller and Rush started blaming liberals for this. That is fucking hilarious that they blame us. They don't understand why it doesn't mean anything anymore. It's not because we are immoral it's because we know what it means when a conservative says "I'm a christian"

Republican Dishonor Roll in brief :
  • Senator John Ensign (R-NV.)
  • Gov. Mark Sanford (R-S.C.),
  • Senator Larry Craig (R-ID.)
  • Senator David Vitter (R-LA)
  • Senator Bob Packwood, (R-OR),
  • Senator Strom Thurmond (R-SC)
  • GOP senatorial candidate. from Conn., Philip Giordano.
  • Rep. Mark Foley, (R-Fl.)
and the list goes on.

So no, it tells me nothing when a politician says they are a christian. In fact red flags go off when I hear a politician talking about "the lord"

a good Christian? sessions is still alive, no?
I wouldn't say that. Lol. I went to church today. Those people are all pretty good people. If I met a nice Greek church goers I'd fake it till we make it if you know what I mean and im sure a lot of the people don't believe the stuff I notice they recite every time I go.

But they repeat it a lot so maybe they've been brainwashed. Not maybe
Failed behaviors lead to failure just as sure as laughing leads to crying.

You are wrong.

Yeah, it does. What you said implies that somehow the corporation is preventing people from getting wealthy. That's not true.

The only person that keeps you from getting wealthy, is you.

Corporations need people to work for them? Of course. You want them to create jobs, but then complain they are 'exploiting' them. But that's how jobs work. If *YOU* do not exploit anyone, it means you never engage in the economy.

If you engage in the economy, then by definition, you are exploiting someone.

But that doesn't have anything to do with you being poor. Your choices determine if you are poor.

You are wrong.
The only time you have ever been right was when you realized that you were wrong.

You are wrong.
Oh, and you sound like a 2007 Republican. Welcome back. Trump said he was gonna make America great again. Now we know that time was 2007 when Republicans help to blue collar was to tell them to save more.

We never left. And 2007 was due to Clinton. Already covered that. It was Bill Clinton's push on sub-prime loans that caused the crash.

The only thing that Bush had to do with the 2007 crash, was the minimum wage hike. Which according to you, you want. Your policy crashed the economy. Why do you keep pushing it?

You are wrong.

Andylusion is correct. You are the sum of YOUR choices, funny boy. You have no one to blame but YOURSELF. Stop crying and do something about it because ain't no one going to save your sorry ass. Like I said before... laughing leads to crying.

No more subsidies for congressmen's HI and no more child care credits. No more bail out for banks or companies, no tax credits, no more tax exempt organizations like Churches or non profit charities, cost us taxpayers money, how is that. Quit all foreign aid, Israel included.

what an interesting idea-------what would be the outcome of such a
policy?. I am not familiar with "bail outs" for companies-----I am familiar
with federally insured banks-----it the federal insurance on bank accounts
something to which you object?
The no more child care credits could possibly put some parents back home with their small children where they should be. The poor and single parents in many cases will still need some sort of assistance but at least for some of them their children would have a parent there for them. Some of these mega child care facilities in the bigger cities truly suck. Many kids are put there in those facilities daily by parents whether healthy or sick when the parents are stuck in the "gotta have a job or your a piece of shit" grinder.

Let's let liberals destroy the family unit...then whine we need facilities for kids of single mothers. That will work great!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's not because we are immoral it's because we know what it means when a conservative says "I'm a christian"

It is because you are immoral. And, being immoral, the biggest threat to you is morality. Thus the antagonism towards anyone who says " I am a Christian"...because of course we do know innately that Christianity is the moral ideal right?
Ann Coulture once said something to the effect of "when all sin is removed all that remains is the witch hunt for hypocrisy". How right she was. Keeps decent people who know they are fallible from trying too hard.
Just because some claims to be a Christian does not make them virtuous or moral. The fact is there are a lot of hypocrites who may even go to church every Saturday or Sunday and even to studies through the week that are the most pretentious judgmental lying conniving thieves I have ever come across. The label means nothing unless whomever it is are walking the walk, living their lives to the spirit and following the Word. I can say I am a Christian and a Believer in the Word but it is meaningless if I do not follow in my Lord's foot steps and love his precepts.

A lot of hypocrites go to Walmart too.
"Come into me all ye perfect and non hypocrites". Is that it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are wrong.

Yeah, it does. What you said implies that somehow the corporation is preventing people from getting wealthy. That's not true.

The only person that keeps you from getting wealthy, is you.

Corporations need people to work for them? Of course. You want them to create jobs, but then complain they are 'exploiting' them. But that's how jobs work. If *YOU* do not exploit anyone, it means you never engage in the economy.

If you engage in the economy, then by definition, you are exploiting someone.

But that doesn't have anything to do with you being poor. Your choices determine if you are poor.
Thanks for agreeing with me.

Forum List

Back