The Republican Christian is an oxymoran use of words.

Republican economics encourages abortion.
You are in great company.

"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin
Capitalism needs poor people. Corporations need poor people to exploit. It's a fact. And our country needs those poor people to breed. And you Republicans certainly don't want to even pay them the minimum

Not true. Flat out, not true.

You can be wealthy, and be a janitor.

Janitor secretly amassed an $8 million fortune, left most of it to library and hospital

What you said, is factually wrong.

The reason people are poor, is because they don't do what this janitor did. They don't save and invest.

The reason Warren Buffet is a billionaire today, is because when he was TEN... he was buying stock in companies, and investing money from his paper route.

You are wrong.
Oh, and you sound like a 2007 Republican. Welcome back. Trump said he was gonna make America great again. Now we know that time was 2007 when Republicans help to blue collar was to tell them to save more.

Welcome back! I was wondering how long it would take.

We never left. And 2007 was due to Clinton. Already covered that. It was Bill Clinton's push on sub-prime loans that caused the crash.

The only thing that Bush had to do with the 2007 crash, was the minimum wage hike. Which according to you, you want. Your policy crashed the economy. Why do you keep pushing it?
Retard said what? This is why I'm sure Republicans will fail again. It's all half truth

Capitalism needs poor people. Corporations need poor people to exploit. It's a fact. And our country needs those poor people to breed. And you Republicans certainly don't want to even pay them the minimum

Janitor secretly amassed an $8 million fortune, left most of it to library and hospital

The reason people are poor, is because they don't do what this janitor did. They don't save and invest.

The reason Warren Buffet is a billionaire today, is because when he was TEN... he was buying stock in companies, and investing money from his paper route.

You are wrong.
Oh, and you sound like a 2007 Republican. Welcome back. Trump said he was gonna make America great again. Now we know that time was 2007 when Republicans help to blue collar was to tell them to save more.

Andylusion is correct. You are the sum of YOUR choices, funny boy. You have no one to blame but YOURSELF. Stop crying and do something about it because ain't no one going to save your sorry ass. Like I said before... laughing leads to crying.
Tell that to the blue collar losers you lied to in order to win their votes.

I told them in a year trumps promises would disappear and this 2007 tough love advice would be all you have.

You wouldn't give them this advice before the election but 50 days after the assholes are back.

Don't tell me I'm a successful person. Tell the people who are doing worse in 4 years than they were under Obama.

And by the way u2 idiots. Trump needs those losers spending not saving money. I'm taking your advice. I'm saving. So good luck with your goal of 3℅ growth. U make no sense

No more subsidies for congressmen's HI and no more child care credits. No more bail out for banks or companies, no tax credits, no more tax exempt organizations like Churches or non profit charities, cost us taxpayers money, how is that. Quit all foreign aid, Israel included.

what an interesting idea-------what would be the outcome of such a
policy?. I am not familiar with "bail outs" for companies-----I am familiar
with federally insured banks-----it the federal insurance on bank accounts
something to which you object?
The no more child care credits could possibly put some parents back home with their small children where they should be. The poor and single parents in many cases will still need some sort of assistance but at least for some of them their children would have a parent there for them. Some of these mega child care facilities in the bigger cities truly suck. Many kids are put there in those facilities daily by parents whether healthy or sick when the parents are stuck in the "gotta have a job or your a piece of shit" grinder.

Let's let liberals destroy the family unit...then whine we need facilities for kids of single mothers. That will work great!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yet Republicans revoted this nice family man in, these are your anti abortion Reps, do what we say, not what we do, we also have a Republican here who is anti abortion even though his wife admitted to having an abortion in HS. You fake holier than thou people are such hypocrites. Trump and his black bible is another oxymoran, a cheater and charlatan for all his life.

Congressman Scott DesJarlais, the pro-life, all-family values Tennessee Republican who cheated on his wife and then pressured his mistress to have an abortion, voted this week in favor of a federal 2o-week abortion ban. DesJarlais’ spokesperson said the congressman has “always supported pro-life values”—except, of course, when they might negatively impact his life.

You are wrong.

We never left. And 2007 was due to Clinton. Already covered that. It was Bill Clinton's push on sub-prime loans that caused the crash.

The only thing that Bush had to do with the 2007 crash, was the minimum wage hike. Which according to you, you want. Your policy crashed the economy. Why do you keep pushing it?
Retard said what? This is why I'm sure Republicans will fail again. It's all half truth
Half truth? Then tell us the other half. Or are you the "retard?"

No more subsidies for congressmen's HI and no more child care credits. No more bail out for banks or companies, no tax credits, no more tax exempt organizations like Churches or non profit charities, cost us taxpayers money, how is that. Quit all foreign aid, Israel included.

The no more child care credits could possibly put some parents back home with their small children where they should be. The poor and single parents in many cases will still need some sort of assistance but at least for some of them their children would have a parent there for them. Some of these mega child care facilities in the bigger cities truly suck. Many kids are put there in those facilities daily by parents whether healthy or sick when the parents are stuck in the "gotta have a job or your a piece of shit" grinder.

Let's let liberals destroy the family unit...then whine we need facilities for kids of single mothers. That will work great!

Yet Republicans revoted this nice family man in, these are your anti abortion Reps, do what we say, not what we do, we also have a Republican here who is anti abortion even though his wife admitted to having an abortion in HS. You fake holier than thou people are such hypocrites. Trump and his black bible is another oxymoran, a cheater and charlatan for all his life.

Congressman Scott DesJarlais, the pro-life, all-family values Tennessee Republican who cheated on his wife and then pressured his mistress to have an abortion, voted this week in favor of a federal 2o-week abortion ban. DesJarlais’ spokesperson said the congressman has “always supported pro-life values”—except, of course, when they might negatively impact his life.

the "P" entity gets dummer and dummer A man's wife had an abortion in
High School------so according to "P" -----that man can not be permitted to be anti abortion -------trump has a bible that is an "oxymoran" <<<whatevah dat is.
ppsssssst....... 20 weeks of FIVE MONTHS!!!! the standard cut off time for abortion-----

You are wrong.

Andylusion is correct. You are the sum of YOUR choices, funny boy. You have no one to blame but YOURSELF. Stop crying and do something about it because ain't no one going to save your sorry ass. Like I said before... laughing leads to crying.
Tell that to the blue collar losers you lied to in order to win their votes.

I told them in a year trumps promises would disappear and this 2007 tough love advice would be all you have.

You wouldn't give them this advice before the election but 50 days after the assholes are back.

Don't tell me I'm a successful person. Tell the people who are doing worse in 4 years than they were under Obama.

And by the way u2 idiots. Trump needs those losers spending not saving money. I'm taking your advice. I'm saving. So good luck with your goal of 3℅ growth. U make no sense
Are you still butt hurt over the election? I never told anyone anything, so how exactly could I have lied, Einstein?

The last time I checked the only people who need to do blame and complain are the people who are unhappy with the way things are. I don't need to tell you anything, you tell us what you believe every time you cry about the way things are.

I don't have any reps, Penelope. I don't need anyone to tell me that ending a human life is wrong. I figured that out all by myself. I just can't figure out why you haven't.

You are wrong.

the "P" entity gets dummer and dummer A man's wife had an abortion in
High School------so according to "P" -----that man can not be permitted to be anti abortion -------trump has a bible that is an "oxymoran" <<<whatevah dat is.
ppsssssst....... 20 weeks of FIVE MONTHS!!!! the standard cut off time for abortion-----

How about this POS:

They had choices , yet want to take choice away.

I don't have any reps, Penelope. I don't need anyone to tell me that ending a human life is wrong. I figured that out all by myself. I just can't figure out why you haven't.

Just because I am pro choice does not make me pro abortion. Just because you are pro birth does not make you pro life.

You are wrong.

That did not mean banks could give everyone a ARM and finance 125% of a home value with nothing down. It also didn't mean relators could inflate the costs of homes to help get themselves rich. Not only low income lost their shirt, I blame the relators and Bush for not watching what was happening. Trump is right back at it, sub prime mortgages are coming back, and repealing of Frank Dodd. Like all Republicans they lead us into a recession so the corps and the elites can get more of the middle income money.

Why in the world would "we" want to encourage anyone destroy families whether they be hypocrites or liberals either one?

It's not because we are immoral it's because we know what it means when a conservative says "I'm a christian"

It is because you are immoral. And, being immoral, the biggest threat to you is morality. Thus the antagonism towards anyone who says " I am a Christian"...because of course we do know innately that Christianity is the moral ideal right?
Ann Coulture once said something to the effect of "when all sin is removed all that remains is the witch hunt for hypocrisy". How right she was. Keeps decent people who know they are fallible from trying too hard.
Just because some claims to be a Christian does not make them virtuous or moral. The fact is there are a lot of hypocrites who may even go to church every Saturday or Sunday and even to studies through the week that are the most pretentious judgmental lying conniving thieves I have ever come across. The label means nothing unless whomever it is are walking the walk, living their lives to the spirit and following the Word. I can say I am a Christian and a Believer in the Word but it is meaningless if I do not follow in my Lord's foot steps and love his precepts.

A lot of hypocrites go to Walmart too.
"Come into me all ye perfect and non hypocrites". Is that it?
Walmart cannot provide this Revelation 3:18 (KJV) but it does provide a very reasonable large print Bible on its shelves. In that you can find these words Matthew 23:13 (KJV), Job 15:34 (KJV), Mark 7:6 (KJV) and these words Deuteronomy 18:19 (KJV) that shall speak to the hypocrite.

Last edited:

You are wrong.

That did not mean banks could give everyone a ARM and finance 125% of a home value with nothing down. It also didn't mean relators could inflate the costs of homes to help get themselves rich. Not only low income lost their shirt, I blame the relators and Bush for not watching what was happening. Trump is right back at it, sub prime mortgages are coming back, and repealing of Frank Dodd. Like all Republicans they lead us into a recession so the corps and the elites can get more of the middle income money.
"Blame Bush" for not stopping what was put into place before he was there and blame him for the greed of others throughout. That's a whole lot a blame you believe you can lay on one man. Fact is the blame gets spread around to all of the greedy ones who manipulated and cooked the books to make the poor believe that they were doing them favors while they stuffed and lined their own pockets.

Just because I am pro choice does not make me pro abortion. Just because you are pro birth does not make you pro life.
Actually it does.

Actually it does.

What is it about pro choice and civil rights you don't understand. The only reason the GOP is anti abortion is its a political thing to get votes, and also to save money, even though federal funds do not pay for abortions but those like you think it does.

Since you believe having an abortion is taking a life what should the penalty be??? Its first degree murder? Please tell me. You are letting and the GOP are letting murderers run scot free according to them and you.

Last edited:

You are wrong.

"Blame Bush" for not stopping what was put into place before he was there and blame him for the greed of others throughout. That's a whole lot a blame you believe you can lay on one man. Fact is the blame gets spread around to all of the greedy ones who manipulated and cooked the books to make the poor believe that they were doing them favors while they stuffed and lined their own pockets.

and the poor and the middle income lost their property. I have a niece from Chicago who bought a condo when she got married, and has sense been backwards on it, lost money on the sale. Most just walked away from their homes. Not only did they suffer but the cities suffered from no property tax and boarded up homes. Quicken Loans overtook Detroit and Cleveland , they got a lot of property on the lake fronts.

You are wrong.

and the poor and the middle income lost their property. I have a niece from Chicago who bought a condo when she got married, and has sense been backwards on it, lost money on the sale. Most just walked away from their homes. Not only did they suffer but the cities suffered from no property tax and boarded up homes. Quicken Loans overtook Detroit and Cleveland , they got a lot of property on the lake fronts.
I wrote on here years ago about a couple I met who were losing their home due to the fraud of others, from the original sales people to the final bank who bought their mortgage. It was the whole system but was enabled by Congress through HUD and special assistance loans. Previous administrations, banksters and (cities) local greed that overvalued property and housing for their tax bases ultimately crashed it all throughout the country. The banks keeping items on their books that they did not have any liens on whatsoever also overvalued themselves so they could sell their banks between one another with inflated valuations. Shoot if a bank can claim they have some sort of lien on a half a million dollars even though they do not really how many of those does it take to claim the bank's value increased by over 300% in a year or two? <that type of crap was going on all over the country. Creative accounting and bogus paperwork crashed the banks and the poor and middle class are still suffering the after effects. ACA just added to their burdens.

Actually it does.

What is it about pro choice and civil rights you don't understand. The only reason the GOP is anti abortion is its a political thing to get votes, and also to save money, even though federal funds do not pay for abortions but those like you think it does.

Since you believe having an abortion is taking a life what should the penalty be??? Its first degree murder? Please tell me. You are letting and the GOP are letting murderers run scot free according to them and you.
What is it about pro choice and civil rights that I don't understand? That it doesn't protect the civil rights of the unborn. I don't get that. Can you explain that to me?

No, Republicans do not oppose abortion because it is the political thing to do to get votes or save money. Our Party Platform tells you the reason we oppose abortion.

"We assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed."

That's why we oppose abortion because the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed.. It is consistent with our founding document and it is consistent with our opposition to slavery. Human life is not property to be disposed of at the will of its owner. Why do you condone abortion?

The penalty should be applied to the one performing the abortion. According to our laws it would be murder.

Yes, murderers are going free. What is your point?

The Democratic Party Platform states that they do want federal money to pay for abortion, so you are wrong about that too.

Last edited:
The GOP opposes abortion due to votes is all because people like you do not think women should have a choice, your type doesn't' even want classes on "how babies are made in schools". What is worst than abortions is the spread of disease, and BC pill do not stop that.

Now I do not think HS kids should engage in sex at all, but they do apparently, so are you going to stop it, education is the key, but Devos is so in to Christian schools I doubt if there is sex ed at all in her schools. Now for a woman out of school who gets pg , that is do to ignorance or cheap rubbers. Here all your concerned about is not , how to avoid a sexually transmitted diseases but , but all you care about is make sure you have that baby, even though that woman may be pregnant with a VD or worst yet since PP's are going to be shut down, this woman is HIV positive and you just want to make sure that baby is born and carried for 40 weeks, so she can have an unhealthy baby due to ignorance and lack of health care.

Then you consider it murder , but refuse to file charges against her. I guess we can go back to back street abortions, is that what you want??

Only females should be allowed to vote on this as men do not seem to think they are responsible.

The GOP opposes abortion due to votes is all because people like you do not think women should have a choice, your type doesn't' even want classes on "how babies are made in schools". What is worst than abortions is the spread of disease, and BC pill do not stop that.

Now I do not think HS kids should engage in sex at all, but they do apparently, so are you going to stop it, education is the key, but Devos is so in to Christian schools I doubt if there is sex ed at all in her schools. Now for a woman out of school who gets pg , that is do to ignorance or cheap rubbers. Here all your concerned about is not , how to avoid a sexually transmitted diseases but , but all you care about is make sure you have that baby, even though that woman may be pregnant with a VD or worst yet since PP's are going to be shut down, this woman is HIV positive and you just want to make sure that baby is born and carried for 40 weeks, so she can have an unhealthy baby due to ignorance and lack of health care.

Then you consider it murder , but refuse to file charges against her. I guess we can go back to back street abortions, is that what you want??

Only females should be allowed to vote on this as men do not seem to think they are responsible.
I think you are rationalization your indefensible position. That is totally unnecessary. Just admit that abortion is wrong but you still support it and be done with it. You don't believe what your faith teaches you anyway.

Women do have choices, but why should taking a life be one of those choices? As someone who works with special ed students, I cannot help but resent the appellation "unhealthy baby" as if these children, born unhealthy, are some kind of unwanted garbage. Some of the most loving students I have ever taught are "unhealthy" and, in my opinion, also some of the most worthy of the label, 'human being'.

Most aborted babies do not rise to the level of "unhealthy"; they only rise to the level of "inconvenient".

Forum List

Back