The Reps are going to save us from the ACA

and they go on an on , Ryan how bad it is. Go right ahead Ryan, the only reason the ACA is failing is due to the Reps.

I hope it hangs them, but good. Take away Planned Parenthood as well. He is from WI and WI is a on its way to be failed state.

how are "the reps" "causing" ACA to fail?

By their talk about it and not expanding Medicaid in their states. They are despicable along with their orange man.

that's it? Medicaid? do you know what Medicaid is?

Yes and next they will come after your Medicare. If you do not know how the ACA works , you would not understand how they set out to ruin it. They set out to ruin everything Obama did.

OH!!! it's the ANTI OBAMA conspiracy
Pretty much.

I am totally in the tank for single payer insurance. I pay for my insurance and you pay for your insurance.

Me too, thank the Dems nice for the preexisting condition clause. The ACA is not free. Let me guess you get your insurance at work?

Errr the republicans voted down the pre-existing clause as well as young adults on the parents plan..
They did not throw it out. They voted to let the committees work on new legislation, so stop the nonsense.
A tale as old as time. The Dems grant expansive new power to Congress, and the Pubs show us why it's a bad idea.

Very exciting to see the Repubs are finally going to get to show us all the "replacements' have had all these years.

Oh wait. They have shit.

My bet is they will vote in favor of the points Obama had before they gutted it and then take credit for them.

Betcha.

saw-branch-cartoon-chris-madden.gif
1-Home_Featured_CuttingBranch.jpg

Images of members of the Republican Caucus who will vote for the repeal of the PPACA.

Very exciting to see the Repubs are finally going to get to show us all the "replacements' have had all these years.

Oh wait. They have shit.

My bet is they will vote in favor of the points Obama had before they gutted it and then take credit for them.

Betcha.

Yes indeed. With the Republican plan, one will be able to keep his doctor and hospital.
With the Republican plan, the average family will save $2500. per year on premiums.

"Both" sides have had decades to figure this out since the Heritage Foundation hatched the approach and it was implemented successfully in MA by Romney. Bowing to concentrated corporate power and wealth is simply more appealing to them than a solution for “the people”.

No, not really. There was no "this" to figure out. All a figment of your commiegination.

By their talk about it and not expanding Medicaid in their states. They are despicable along with their orange man.

Yes and next they will come after your Medicare. If you do not know how the ACA works , you would not understand how they set out to ruin it. They set out to ruin everything Obama did.

OH!!! it's the ANTI OBAMA conspiracy
Pretty much.

No, its not just "pretty much". Its what McConnell said and what they all agreed to. I can't imagine how irosie91 has managed to "forget" that but we can expect all the RWNJs to tell this same lie - just as slime McConnell is now doing.

and they go on an on , Ryan how bad it is. Go right ahead Ryan, the only reason the ACA is failing is due to the Reps.

I hope it hangs them, but good. Take away Planned Parenthood as well. He is from WI and WI is a on its way to be failed state.

The only reason Obamacare is failing is because shit programs don't work.

They didn't set out to ruin what Obama did. The bullshit Obama pushed was so bad, it only needed a little time to show how the concept of any of it was ruined by design.

I am totally in the tank for single payer insurance. I pay for my insurance and you pay for your insurance.

Me too, thank the Dems nice for the preexisting condition clause. The ACA is not free. Let me guess you get your insurance at work?

The subsidies the freeloaders that now have coverage, while not funded by those freeloaders, aren't free. While it may not cost them, it cost someone else.

I get my insurance through work. It's called compensation for providing something valuable. To get a subsidy you didn't earn and don't pay for, all one has to be is a freeloader. It's not one group's place to offset any of the costs of another group's healthcare through a mandated system.

I don't anyone, their kids, or their families members a damn thing when it comes to support and that includes helping pay for their healthcare.

Yes. I'm retired since January 1, 2016 but my company pays for my insurance.

Making this, "I am totally in the tank for single payer insurance. I pay for my insurance and you pay for your insurance.", utter bullshit then.

Figures. No one with insurance is on their own.

Making this, "I am totally in the tank for single payer insurance. I pay for my insurance and you pay for your insurance.", utter bullshit then.

Agree that this is very basic fact about all insurance. Those who do not use it pay for those who do. I don't know of anyone who likes it but not having insurance is a lot worse.

Agree that this is very basic fact about all insurance. Those who do not use it pay for those who do. I don't know of anyone who likes it but not having insurance is a lot worse.

Absolutey. All pay in, and get assistance in time of need. Reduced risk in the moment. Not very many other nations allow this to be a for profit game. For a reason we still do not fathom despite having the most expensive healthcare system in the world with realtively shitty healthcare outcomes as compared with other advanced nations.

But something in the american psyche needs to see others suffer and be punished.

Absolutey. All pay in, and get assistance in time of need. Reduced risk in the moment. Not very many other nations allow this to be a for profit game. For a reason we still do not fathom despite having the most expensive healthcare system in the world with realtively shitty healthcare outcomes as compared with other advanced nations.

But something in the american psyche needs to see others suffer and be punished.

It's always good to frame those who disagree with you as monstrous and evil. Very persuasive.

Errr the republicans voted down the pre-existing clause as well as young adults on the parents plan..
They did not throw it out. They voted to let the committees work on new legislation, so stop the nonsense.

This is what got me going, why did he say this?

Chuck SchumerVerified account‏@SenSchumer
GOP said theyd keep the parts of ACA Americans liked. So whyd they just vote down protections for veterans & ppl w/ pre-existing conditions?

This is what got me going, why did he say this?

Chuck SchumerVerified account‏@SenSchumer
GOP said theyd keep the parts of ACA Americans liked. So whyd they just vote down protections for veterans & ppl w/ pre-existing conditions?
I think the Senate will revisit those items and children on parents' programs very, very closely.

It may be nothing more than grandstanding for the rubes on the far right.

There are many, many votes in the older upper border states that ride on ACA.

Last edited:

You make the choice as to whom you choose to be employed. Fringe benefits are sometimes as or more important than the salary or hourly wage one receives. We all make choices in life. Some make better choices than others do.

That's the beauty of group insurance.

That's the beauty of group insurance.

And its fatal flaw.

Forum List

Back