The Reps are going to save us from the ACA

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
and they go on an on , Ryan how bad it is. Go right ahead Ryan, the only reason the ACA is failing is due to the Reps.

I hope it hangs them, but good. Take away Planned Parenthood as well. He is from WI and WI is a on its way to be failed state.

More far left religious dogma based on debunked religious narratives..

Obamacare is a failure on many levels and allows Big pharma to become rich, why do you think they were for the bill?

Silly far left drone!

and they go on an on , Ryan how bad it is. Go right ahead Ryan, the only reason the ACA is failing is due to the Reps.

I hope it hangs them, but good. Take away Planned Parenthood as well. He is from WI and WI is a on its way to be failed state.

how are "the reps" "causing" ACA to fail?

By their talk about it and not expanding Medicaid in their states. They are despicable along with their orange man.

It's failing because it's shit...don't go blaming your mess on the right. We're the ones that told you it wouldn't work...but would you listen? Noooooo pass the bill to see what's in the bill ring a fucking bell?

"Both" sides have had decades to figure this out since the Heritage Foundation hatched the approach and it was implemented successfully in MA by Romney. Bowing to concentrated corporate power and wealth is simply more appealing to them than a solution for “the people”.

I am totally in the tank for single payer insurance. I pay for my insurance and you pay for your insurance.

By their talk about it and not expanding Medicaid in their states. They are despicable along with their orange man.

that's it? Medicaid? do you know what Medicaid is?

I am totally in the tank for single payer insurance. I pay for my insurance and you pay for your insurance.

Me too, thank the Dems nice for the preexisting condition clause. The ACA is not free. Let me guess you get your insurance at work?

Yes and next they will come after your Medicare. If you do not know how the ACA works , you would not understand how they set out to ruin it. They set out to ruin everything Obama did.

"Both" sides have had decades to figure this out since the Heritage Foundation hatched the approach and it was implemented successfully in MA by Romney. Bowing to concentrated corporate power and wealth is simply more appealing to them than a solution for “the people”.

The Pubs are losers and so is their leader.

Sorry, the losers are all who bought into the partisanshit belief system.

Me too, thank the Dems nice for the preexisting condition clause. The ACA is not free. Let me guess you get your insurance at work?

Errr the republicans voted down the pre-existing clause as well as young adults on the parents plan..

It's failing because it's shit...don't go blaming your mess on the right. We're the ones that told you it wouldn't work...but would you listen? Noooooo pass the bill to see what's in the bill ring a fucking bell?
It did work, however expensive it was because the cons would not support it.

And the ACA is not going away, only morphing into something new . . . and expensive.

Errr the republicans voted down the pre-existing clause as well as young adults on the parents plan..
They did not throw it out. They voted to let the committees work on new legislation, so stop the nonsense.

They did not throw it out. They voted to let the committees work on new legislation, so stop the nonsense.

Actually, they killed the filibuster. Why have power if you don't use it?

Actually, Trump was the winner and so are his supporters. I'd say you are one of the losers?

Yes and next they will come after your Medicare. If you do not know how the ACA works , you would not understand how they set out to ruin it. They set out to ruin everything Obama did.

OH!!! it's the ANTI OBAMA conspiracy

Heh... go on...

Forum List

Back