The Republicans Just Voted Down Protections For Veterans and Pre-existing Conditions

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
Way to go you Republican fucks. Voted out some of the most important parts of the ACA.... Now will some of you Trump supporters understand that the government is going to screw Americans, and possibly cause some people to die? Yes, Cancer and many other ailments are pre-existing conditions... and now people might not be able to get insurance after the repeal.

Bernie Sanders Retweeted
Chuck Schumer ‏@SenSchumer 1h1 hour ago
GOP said theyd keep the parts of ACA Americans liked. So whyd they just vote down protections for veterans & ppl w/ pre-existing conditions?

210 replies1,599 retweets1,730 likes

internet witty guy turns into internet commando

That make no sense given what I posted.

The Republicans just voted out two of the most important parts of the ACA, and you don't care. In fact, Trump even said this was one of the things he wanted to make sure was in the ACA replacement. But hey... look at you.

internet witty guy turns into internet commando

That make no sense given what I posted.

The Republicans just voted out two of the most important parts of the ACA, and you don't care. In fact, Trump even said this was one of the things he wanted to make sure was in the ACA replacement. But hey... look at you.

I am so upset about this, these Fu@king crooks..What are they going to keep?

Way to go you Republican fucks. Voted out some of the most important parts of the ACA.... Now will some of you Trump supporters understand that the government is going to screw Americans, and possibly cause some people to die? Yes, Cancer and many other ailments are pre-existing conditions... and now people might not be able to get insurance after the repeal.

Bernie Sanders Retweeted
GOP said theyd keep the parts of ACA Americans liked. So whyd they just vote down protections for veterans & ppl w/ pre-existing conditions?

Do you have a better source than Chucky Schumer? He is worse than the fake news organizations that the democrats seem to rely upon.

Besides, why is it people think that veteran care should be linked with anything provided to the public at large? It should be a separate bill where the funds are locked away from the clutches of Congress.

Veterans should already be covered under the VA, which sucks ass worse than Ovomitcare.

As to pre-existing conditions, you can't buy a termite infested house and claim it on insurance as a "pre-existing condition". Insurance is supposed to be a hedge against unforeseeable sickness and trauma, not as a catch-all payment for every time you see someone in a clinic. It's high time that progs quit fucking with the language.

Bernie Sanders Retweeted

Do you have a better source than Chucky Schumer? He is worse than the fake news organizations that the democrats seem to rely upon.

Besides, why is it people think that veteran care should be linked with anything provided to the public at large? It should be a separate bill where the funds are locked away from the clutches of Congress.

A better source than someone that is in Congress and working on the ACA replacement? You're kidding right? BTW if you didn't pay attention, it was a retweet from Bernie Sanders... another Senator.

Last edited:
Veterans should already be covered under the VA, which sucks ass worse than Ovomitcare.

As to pre-existing conditions, you can't buy a termite infested house and claim it on insurance as a "pre-existing condition". Insurance is supposed to be a hedge against unforeseeable sickness and trauma, not as a catch-all payment for every time you see someone in a clinic. It's high time that progs quit fucking with the language.

So insurance should only be for healthy people? Are you fucking nuts?

Hey sorry you got cancer... but we are an insurance agency and we want to make money so we only cover healthy people. Good look planning your funeral.

Hey sorry you got cancer... but we are an insurance agency and we want to make money so we only cover healthy people. Good look planning your funeral.
Hey, sorry you bought a car with a burned out motor. But we here at Dumbfuck Insurance Inc. are here to cover you for your loss.

Now, if you will be so kind as to pay us the premium that costs far in excess of what it would cost you to replace that motor on your own, we'd be all too happy to "help" you!

Dumb shit.

Bernie Sanders Retweeted

A better source than someone that is in Congress and working on the ACA replacement? Your kidding right? BTW if you didn't pay attention, it was a retweet from Bernie Sanders... another Senator.
Your kidding, right? A member of congress or the senate is trustworthy to you?

These are the people who deliberately put poison pills in bills that have been touted up, in order to catch the opposing party in a gotcha scheme. Let Me explain further. (This is an example) The Democrats wait for the Republicans to sponsor a bill that cuts taxes for the middle class and then will put provisions (called amendments) in the bill that funnels tax money to planned parenthood. Of course, the Republicans are going to vote no. It is that "NO" vote that gets reported and it is quietly hushed down what the "poisoned" pill was. Both sides do it.

They put party over country.

So, tell Me again how I should trust a member of congress?

Hey, sorry you bought a car with a burned out motor. But we here at Dumbfuck Insurance Inc. are here to cover you for your loss.

Now, if you will be so kind as to pay us the premium that costs far in excess of what it would cost you to replace that motor on your own, we'd be all to happy to "help" you!

Dumb shit.

You are one fucked up individual. A person is not a car or a house. Do you understand that? A person.... is not an object. You don't care about people that have illnesses they can't help getting. So I have to say FUCK YOU. I hope you get a serious illness and can't get insurance and have to suffer the same thing you want others to go through. Yes. I hope karma comes to get you, and you get a SERIOUS illness and can't get insurance coverage, and you have to suffer from it. Because you deserve it.

Bernie Sanders Retweeted

A better source than someone that is in Congress and working on the ACA replacement? Your kidding right? BTW if you didn't pay attention, it was a retweet from Bernie Sanders... another Senator.

These are the people who deliberately put poison pills in bills that have been touted up, in order to catch the opposing party in a gotcha scheme. Let Me explain further. (This is an example) The Democrats wait for the Republicans to sponsor a bill that cuts taxes for the middle class and then will put provisions (called amendments) in the bill that funnels tax money to planned parenthood. Of course, the Republicans are going to vote no. It is that "NO" vote that gets reported and it is quietly hushed down what the "poisoned" pill was. Both sides do it.

Live coverage: The Senate's 'vote-a-rama'

Bernie Sanders Retweeted

They are taking part in helping to create the replacement... What part of that do you not understand? They are THERE HELPING TO CREATE THE REPLACEMENT TO THE ACA... so why would they not be a reputable source?

Now, if you will be so kind as to pay us the premium that costs far in excess of what it would cost you to replace that motor on your own, we'd be all to happy to "help" you!

Dumb shit.

You are one fucked up individual. A person is not a car or a house. Do you understand that? A person.... is not an object. You don't care about people that have illnesses they can't help getting. So I have to say FUCK YOU. I hope you get a serious illness and can't get insurance and have to suffer the same thing you want others to go through. Yes. I hope karma comes to get you, and you get a SERIOUS illness and can't get insurance coverage, and you have to suffer from it. Because you deserve it.

He is a stupid ass that is probably 21 years old..lol... What about Type 1 diabetics, kids get that for life..

Bernie Sanders Retweeted

Live coverage: The Senate's 'vote-a-rama'
So, that tells Me what? That they voted down a bill. What is in the bill, and if it separates VA care from public care,that would be a good thing.

Bernie Sanders Retweeted

They are taking part in helping to create the replacement... What part of that do you not understand? They are THERE HELPING TO CREATE THE REPLACEMENT TO THE ACA... so why would they not be a reputable source?
I just told you why they are untrustworthy. They are crafting a replacement is cause for concern UNLESS we have independent and open access to the legislation. That means that the legislation is posted online and accessible to everyone. No more of this "you have to vote for it to see whats in it" bullshit.

Dumb shit.

He is a stupid ass that is probably 21 years old..lol... What about Type 1 diabetics, kids get that for life..

Yep, and they also want a cap. So say a kid gets a disease that they will have their entire life... before they get old they will hit that cap and no longer have coverage. That's some pretty fucked up laws. The only thing we can hope for at this point, is that Trump vetoes anything they come up with that includes this stuff.

Forum List

Back