The Rep Thing Again

Yeah, I kinda figured that was part of it.
This place really took a turn for the worse...hey let's act like Gary Coleman pouting and call it "fair and balanced"
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Read the rules. The accusation is bullshit. Abusing the rep system and refusing to stop when told to will like get your rep zero'd or turned off.

Pissing someone off might result in a neg rep at the most.

Explain your statement "this place really took a turn for the worse."

The person that zero'd your account no longer owns this board. You WERE given fair warning and chose to ignore it.

That was what .... two years ago? Get over it and move on please.

i have a rule..anything that happened two years ago is kinda another life time and you really need to move on.

No wonder you're a Delusional Isolationist. ;)

Yes, It's a tough job but someone has to do it.:redface:

I don't really understand your question. You joined in 2006? I haven't noticed you as a regular poster since then.

Rep power does not increase over time. It increases by accumulating rep points, and post count.

Let me try the question again.
When I'm in my private CP page I have 1216 Rep Points "Latest Reputation Received "1216" point(s) total"

Then I go to my public page, the one you are reading now, the "Rep Power" in the upper right of my post Reads "4" Rep Power.

It increases by accumulating rep points, and post count.

How do the accumulating rep points and post count, raise or decrease my public rep power? how many points and post counts does it take to change my public rep power?

When I'm in my private CP page I have 1216 Rep Points "Latest Reputation Received "1216" point(s) total"

Then I go to my public page, the one you are reading now, the "Rep Power" in the upper right of my post Reads "4" Rep Power.

How do the accumulating rep points and post count, raise or decrease my public rep power? how many points and post counts does it take to change my public rep power?

I think for every 1000 posts, you get 1 point of rep power and for every 1000 rep points, you get 1 point of rep power. I don't know where the other two come from.. I just know calculations have changed an awful lot since the beginning.

I think for every 1000 posts, you get 1 point of rep power and for every 1000 rep points, you get 1 point of rep power. I don't know where the other two come from.. I just know calculations have changed an awful lot since the beginning.

Okay, That was what I wanted to know. Thanks Shattered.
:woohoo::party::woohoo:

Yes it does seem different than it was a couple years ago.:meow:

Okay, That was what I wanted to know. Thanks Shattered.
:woohoo::party::woohoo:

Yes it does seem different than it was a couple years ago.:meow:

A couple years ago, it was much worse, and that was with a much smaller user base... The Nazi-team has been disbanded, and everything has gone uphill since. Active membership has pretty much tripled, and posts per day have more than quadrupled. Example: I was in at 6:30 this am before work.. Got home around 3:30, popped on, and there were just about 1100 new posts in a 9 hour period.

I think I got some emails telling me there was a change of guard back then.

I just got sick of "All politics All the time" When Palin was picked for VP, I thought, This is going to get interesting,so here I are.
:badgrin::badgrin::D:badgrin::badgrin:

That really IS you on the tricycle, isn't it?:eusa_eh:

Let me try this answer again: The reputation points are seperate for reputation power. Apparrently you have 1216 rep points and a rep power of 4.

Did you even look at the link I posted where I explained rep in detail?

Every thousand rep points equals one point of rep power. Every thousand posts equals one point of rep power. Now before you break out your Sesame Street calculator, those numbers have been changed since you originally joined, so the current formula may not equal your current points.

That really IS you on the tricycle, isn't it?:eusa_eh:

Let me try this answer again: The reputation points are seperate for reputation power. Apparrently you have 1216 rep points and a rep power of 4.

Did you even look at the link I posted where I explained rep in detail?

Every thousand rep points equals one point of rep power. Every thousand posts equals one point of rep power. Now before you break out your Sesame Street calculator, those numbers have been changed since you originally joined, so the current formula may not equal your current points.

Thank you Mr. Happy. Your responsible adult vote for McCain/Palin this November is greatly appreciated.

Forum List

Back