The Regime Is Out To Destroy The American Dream

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.This American Dream:

"The "white picket fence dream" is what I have named the point in one's life where you have finally reached the standard of living in a fully detached (free-hold) house, 2 cars, 2.5 kids (including the dog), and of course, your little white picket fence in front. Life is assumed to be very content and all goals have been reached." The Old Joel on Software Forum - The "white picket fence dream"

2. So....how does one get to that "white picket fence dream"?
What, did you say you "earn it"????
Why...you hateful, born-with-a-silver-spoon-in-your-mouth, white-privileged racist bigot, you!!!!

Next thing I expect to hear from you is 'personal responsibility... .you....you.....conservative you!!!

Get with the program,man: occupy wall street, redistribute their wealth, after all.....they didn't earn it, and you're just as good as they are!!!!

3. OK....so earning is .... passé.

We learned that from Franklin Roosevelt....he changed the ethos of America-"...Roosevelt's remedy was to declare an "economic bill of rights" which would guarantee eight specific rights: Employment(right to work), Food, clothing and leisure, viaenough income to support them, Farmers' rights to a fair income, Freedom fromunfair competitionandmonopolies, Medical care, Social security,, Education.......and Housing," Second Bill of Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

....and that white picket fence????

Guaranteed.

Know what 'guaranteed' means?

A formal promise or assurance (typically in writing) that certain conditions will be fulfilled, especially that a product will be repaired or replaced if not of a specified quality and durability...
..... a formal pledge to pay another person's debt or to perform another person's obligation in the case of default. (Google)

What a country, huh?

1.This American Dream:

"The "white picket fence dream" is what I have named the point in one's life where you have finally reached the standard of living in a fully detached (free-hold) house, 2 cars, 2.5 kids (including the dog), and of course, your little white picket fence in front. Life is assumed to be very content and all goals have been reached." The Old Joel on Software Forum - The "white picket fence dream"

Why...you hateful, born-with-a-silver-spoon-in-your-mouth, white-privileged racist bigot, you!!!!

Next thing I expect to hear from you is 'personal responsibility... .you....you.....conservative you!!!

Get with the program,man: occupy wall street, redistribute their wealth, after all.....they didn't earn it, and you're just as good as they are!!!!

We learned that from Franklin Roosevelt....he changed the ethos of America-"...Roosevelt's remedy was to declare an "economic bill of rights" which would guarantee eight specific rights: Employment(right to work), Food, clothing and leisure, viaenough income to support them, Farmers' rights to a fair income, Freedom fromunfair competitionandmonopolies, Medical care, Social security,, Education.......and Housing," Second Bill of Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guaranteed.

A formal promise or assurance (typically in writing) that certain conditions will be fulfilled, especially that a product will be repaired or replaced if not of a specified quality and durability...
..... a formal pledge to pay another person's debt or to perform another person's obligation in the case of default. (Google)

What a country, huh?

We get it.

You're against giving children an education regardless of their parents' ability to pay for it.

You're against giving children healthcare regardless of their parents' ability to pay for it.

You're against those things because they might cost you a few dollars a year in taxes...

...oh wait...

by your own admission, you don't work, so you don't pay any taxes.

lol, cry on...

Yes they are. Just listen to their speeches they give to these kids graduating college and high school. Not one of them is uplifting, encouraging. they are out to HURT US.
People better wake up to this party AND SOON

1.This American Dream:

Guaranteed.

What a country, huh?

We get it.

You're against giving children an education regardless of their parents' ability to pay for it.

You're against giving children healthcare regardless of their parents' ability to pay for it.

You're against those things because they might cost you a few dollars a year in taxes...

...oh wait...

by your own admission, you don't work, so you don't pay any taxes.

lol, cry on...

I am all for children getting education and healthcare with my tax dollars so long as it is being done cost efficiently and measurably and without bureaucracy payoffs to middle men and cronies.

I had this bookmarked. I'm inclined to agree with it. I've never seen so many Anti-American, UnAmercian, people running our Federal government and lives into the ground and selling us out all at the same time. is there HOPE?
Long article.

snip;
this is a Snippet from the article
The Rise of a New Darkened America

The anti Constitutional secular left have finally fulfilled their secular tyrannical desire and have slain our Founding Father's vision and our Constitution in which it cannot return. The glass is broke and unrepairable. It is my personal opinion - with lawlessness abounding in all three branches of U.S. Government - that anarchy, oppression, fiscal depression and civil war is at hand and it is just a matter of time before our national implosion (fiscally and morally) finally occurs.

Our U.S. government (local/national) has been occupied and saturated with those who HATE and DESPISE all that our Founding Fathers stood for. The Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God (Almighty God’s moral absolutes for time) have been under the unrelenting secular jihad of those who disdain and abhor their Creator and all that represent His moral absolutes (Rom. 1:18-32, Jude 1:8,10).

Our current president is the fulfillment of all these godless secularist twisted dreams and hopes. He has been absolutely hell bent on the destruction and disintegration of our nation and its Judeo/Christian heritage and has been very successful in his war against our Constitution.

all of the article here:
The Ignorant Fishermen Blog: The Rise of a New Darkened America

Yes they are. Just listen to their speeches they give to these kids graduating college and high school. Not one of them is uplifting, encouraging. they are out to HURT US.
People better wake up to this party AND SOON

Steph.....when you read the revelations in this thread.....you may know about this already.....

....you will be jaw-droppingly amazed.

Obama isn't, and has never wanted to be, the President of all the people.

I hope you have the time to stick with the whole thread.

1.This American Dream:

Guaranteed.

What a country, huh?

I watched your "Obama is going to pay" clip and nowhere in there does she say that

Can you explain why you are lying?

Maybe we don't all define "The American Dream" the same way. My view of it is, you can start life poor, work hard, make good choices, and end up either "rich" or "comfortable," largely through your own efforts.

Ironically, The American Dream is most often typified by IMMIGRANTS, who come to this country and see tremendous opportunities to be realized through various forms of entrepreneurship. They start a small business, work their asses off, send their kids to college (and grad school), and with two generations they are Upper Middle Class. It literally happens all the time.

But The Left depends, for political support, on people who RELY ON GOVERNMENT, and will perennially vote for politicians who promise more and more help (free tuition, food stamps, housing assistance, job training, "free" healthcare, etc). And this requires that Leftist politicians continually preach about how hopeless it is to try to "make it" on your own - "You MUST get help from Government!" - so they preach about how minorities are picked on, women make less money than men, LBGT people are victims, and on and on.

And these "victims" take solace in this rhetoric because it excuses every failure and setback in their lives, and shows them that they really don't have to work hard, stay in school, refrain from having kids they can't support, and avoid criminal and near-criminal activity, because IT's NOT THEIR FAULT.

1.This American Dream:

Guaranteed.

What a country, huh?

I watched your "Obama is going to pay" clip and nowhere in there does she say that

I never lie.....that's what irks you, isn't it.

Are you claiming that 'Peggy' was lying?

Or that Obama isn't out to do just what she says.

Get the antacids ready, and stay with the thread.

Maybe we don't all define "The American Dream" the same way. My view of it is, you can start life poor, work hard, make good choices, and end up either "rich" or "comfortable," largely through your own efforts.

Ironically, The American Dream is most often typified by IMMIGRANTS, who come to this country and see tremendous opportunities to be realized through various forms of entrepreneurship. They start a small business, work their asses off, send their kids to college (and grad school), and with two generations they are Upper Middle Class. It literally happens all the time.

But The Left depends, for political support, on people who RELY ON GOVERNMENT, and will perennially vote for politicians who promise more and more help (free tuition, food stamps, housing assistance, job training, "free" healthcare, etc). And this requires that Leftist politicians continually preach about how hopeless it is to try to "make it" on your own - "You MUST get help from Government!" - so they preach about how minorities are picked on, women make less money than men, LBGT people are victims, and on and on.

And these "victims" take solace in this rhetoric because it excuses every failure and setback in their lives, and shows them that they really don't have to work hard, stay in school, refrain from having kids they can't support, and avoid criminal and near-criminal activity, because IT's NOT THEIR FAULT.

excellent
and these un-American progressives/democrats have turned everyone into "victims" so they can use them for their own political agenda. Unfortunately, a lot of the people has bought into it. People need to wake up to this party and see the progressive/dem/left agenda isn't for our Best interest.

Yes...there are a number of ways to define the American Dream.

I chose the one in the OP for a very specific reason,D.

Stay with this thread and you will see why.

4. Ending the real promise of America....the opportunity for success based on equality before the law, FDR made America into a materialists paradise.

The Franklin Roosevelt guarantees, the promise that the government will provide all the perks and rewards that one no longer has to earn..... brings to mind a lesson, a cautionary tale, taught by Thomas Sowell, in "Applied Economics: Thinking Beyond Stage One."

Amazon review:

"Sowell takes the key political issues and challenges the reader to analyze not only their short term (Stage One) political impact but to also think ahead to their long term (Stage Two, Three, etc) economic impact.

He reminds the reader that politicians do not think beyond Stage One because they will be praised (and elected) for the short term benefits but will not be held accountable much later when the long term consequences appear."

Roosevelt knew....but the suckers who voted for this....and continue to vote for pie in the sky,.....don't.
Don't these voters realize that government doesn't earn any money???
Where do they thing the funds are going to come from for the 'goodies'?????

a. This is not to say that the politicians won't come through.....just that there is huge bill at the end of that road.

And only a small part of it involves money.....

....more is in the destruction of the future of this country, and of its citizens.

another good article that sums up the LEFT/dem party and the people in it like Obama, Hillary and Bernie. will the people wake up in time? I'm not seeing it. but we can hope

SNIP:
From Marxism/Communism to Post-Modern Liberal Fascism

snippet:
It is here where the modern Left made its transition away from communism into a postmodern existentialism. Dr. Hicks strongly argues that postmodernism is rooted in the Counter Enlightenment movement featuring German superstars such as Kant, Hegel, Nietzsche, and Heidegger. According to Hicks, postmodernism favors subjectivity over objectivity, the inadequacy of language to communicate over reason and truth, various collective multicultural groupings over individual identity and autonomy, willpower over realistic experience rooted in rational analysis, communalism and solidarity over individualism in values, markets and politics, and finally, suspicion, if not hostility, toward science and technology.

As such, the postmodern critique of capitalism has replaced the original Marxian critique of capitalism. The universalism of Marxian socialism has been exchanged with identity politics mixed in with an inverse racism that emphasizes white guilt in particular over its colonial and capitalist sins. International communism thus was converted into a multicultural form of modern fascism that accentuates cultural dissimilarities. Such sentiments also stand very opposed to the classical American melting pot based on the universal values of the Judeo-Christian tradition.

all of it here:

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/from_marxismcommunism_to_postmodern_liberal_fascism.html#ixzz48GAllC3V
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

People were beat down when it was pointed out the book Obama was photographed reading.

5. Bad enough that FDR shredded the Constitution, and guaranteed material rewards that he was never authorized to offer.

Perhaps it was put best by President Kennedy: "My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you,ask what you can do for your country."

Now we have an even more destructive President, Obama, who has decided to destroy that "white picket fence dream" that many have worked a lifetime to earn.....earn...and snatch it away from them.

"Obama’s last act is to force suburbs to be less white and less wealthy...
.... a scheme to reallocate funding for Section 8 housing to punish suburbs for being too white and too wealthy.

.... vouchers to help urban poor afford higher rents in pricey areas, such as Westchester County, while assigning them government real estate agents called “mobility counselors” to secure housing in the exurbs.

[Housing Secretary Julian]Castro plans to launch the Section 8 reboot this fall, even though a similar program tested a few years ago in Dallas has been blamed for shifting violent crime to affluent neighborhoods.

... Castro last month threatened to sue suburban landlords for discrimination if they refuse even Section 8 tenants with criminal records." http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Work hard, earn enough to move your family away from crime....and guess who Obama is moving next door to you.

Liberals are responsible for this.

Last edited:

excellent
and these un-American progressives/democrats have turned everyone into "victims" so they can use them for their own political agenda. Unfortunately, a lot of the people has bought into it. People need to wake up to this party and see the progressive/dem/left agenda isn't for our Best interest.
Only a capital B for Best? Shouldn't the whole word have been capitalized, BEST? I realize when it comes to grammar and spelling, nobody even comes close to your in depth knowledge of the English language, but...

6. The plan....to undo the “result of discriminatory policies and practices in the past, and sometimes even now.”
Really?

Are the suburbs all white, and rich? Let's see.

These areas, with “with family-size subdivisions and megachurches,” termed ‘Sprinkler Cities” by David Brooks, are experiencing astounding growth, due to Americans looking to escape high taxes, bad schools, and still-high-priced homes. And almost half of black Americans have worked hard to earn the benefits of moving from inner cities.

a. “Sprinkler Cities are the fast-growing suburbs mostly in the South and West that are the homes of the new style American Dream, the epicenters of Patio Man fantasies. Douglas County, Colorado, which is the fastest-growing county in America and is located between Denver and Colorado Springs, is a Sprinkler City…. Sprinkler Cities are also generally the most Republican areas of the country. In some of the Sprinkler City congressional districts, Republicans have a 2 or 3 or 4 to 1 registration advantage over Democrats... In fact, the rising prominence of these places heralds a new style of suburb vs. suburb politics, with the explosively growing Republican outer suburbs vying with the slower-growing and increasingly Democratic inner suburbs for control of the center of American political gravity.” Patio Man and the Sprawl People

b. Already, suburbanites make up about half of the country's population (while city people make up 28 percent and rural folk make up the rest), and America gets more suburban every year. According to the census data, the suburbs of America's 100 largest metro areas grew twice as fast as their central cities in the 1990s, and that was a decade in which many cities actually reversed their long population slides…. The majority of Asian Americans, half of Hispanics, and 40 percent of American blacks live in suburbia. Ibid.

So the stated rationale.....to undo the “result of discriminatory policies and practices in the past, and sometimes even now”...is, as usual from the Obama adminstration....

....a total lie.

It is to destroy the American Dream.

1.This American Dream:

Guaranteed.

What a country, huh?

I asked a simple question...where does Peggy claim she expects Obama to pay for anything?

You are either lying or admitting serious comprehension problems

1.This American Dream:

Guaranteed.

What a country, huh?

I asked a simple question...where does Peggy claim she expects Obama to pay for anything?

Now....what was that about 'comprehension'????
Looks like you're the liar, huh?

1.This American Dream:

Guaranteed.

What a country, huh?

Evidently not

Can you point to the part of the clip where Peggy claims Obama will pay for anything?

You are either lying or stupid...there is no other choice

1.This American Dream:

Guaranteed.

What a country, huh?

Evidently not

Can you point to the part of the clip where Peggy claims Obama will pay for anything?

You are either lying or stupid...there is no other choice

You are either lying or admitting serious comprehension problems....there are no other choices.

Forum List

Back