The Red Sox

Feb 15, 2004
I used to be a fan of the Red Sox....I gave up on them.

How long can one support this team before realizing they are doomed?

Originally posted by winston churchi
Babe is still laughing.

Watching A-Rod slip from their grasp and then end up with the Yankees was hilarious! (No, I'm not a Yankees fan)

I gave up on baseball. I felt betrayed by the Red Sox so why bother?

I am still a fan of the Giants though, sadly.

I was a serious fan back in the LT days and after he left - my love of football went to.

I just thought I would share that.

My year would be made if the Red Sox won a W.S. and the Giants won the SB.

Ohhhh! I love the Red Sox! Big mistake last year with Pedro in that 8th inning though-shame. Watched em last night:( I wish their manager hadn't left. I'm still glad the Yanks lost the Series though!!!

Originally posted by krisy
Ohhhh! I love the Red Sox! Big mistake last year with Pedro in that 8th inning though-shame. Watched em last night:( I wish their manager hadn't left. I'm still glad the Yanks lost the Series though!!!

I gave up on the Sox after the Mets World Series fiasco...remember that joke? I think it was 1986 or 7.

I was a Clemmons fan - not anymore though.
Remember Richard Gedman who was awesome them and then suddenly overnight went sour?

I remember that as clearly as I remember the Bills loosing to the Giants in the Superbowl - and for just that year - I will admit - I was a Bills fan.
A missed field goal.
I went back to supporting the Giants.
Abandoned the Sox altogether...I have to say, there is a time when you just have to give up ... give up!

You can't give up!!! Red Sox vs Yankees this Friday!! Watch and believe!!!:D

Forum List

Back