The Reason Why There Are Black Institutions In America, Is Racism

Who controls the media, the government, and corporate America?

The white population plays a major role in promoting racism against itself?

Now I am a believer that pigs can fly.

Yes, we now have institutional WHITE GUILT that drives much of our society today. That is the pig that flies.

Then institutionalized "white guilt" must be a very lucrative venture since the vast majority of the nations monetary wealth as well as political power is controlled by a small percentage of the white population.

Really? Like in the Middle East, India, Japan and China? White people control all that wealth?

I normally do not repeat myself, but in this case I will make an exception:

'Then institutionalized "white guilt" must be a very lucrative venture since the vast majority of THE NATIONS monetary wealth as well as political power is controlled by a small percentage of the white population"

THE NATION, AS IN AMERICA.......now do you understand?

That would be Nation’s. If you learned to write then I would understand you.

I know how to write. And you knew what I meant. It is 5:03 a.m. where I am, and overlooking one apostrophe is not a big deal, unless you are a petty, small individual who is looking for something trivial to argue over.

'Then institutionalized "white guilt" must be a very lucrative venture since the vast majority of THE NATIONS monetary wealth as well as political power is controlled by a small percentage of the white population"

I'll repeat myself then. Are you saying White people are just smarter, and better?

Not at all. I just find persecution complexes to be interesting. Are you implying that white people are better and smarter?

I'll repeat myself then. Are you saying White people are just smarter, and better?

Not at all. I just find persecution complexes to be interesting. Are you implying that white people are better and smarter?

Do you always answer a question with a question, or are you just a dishonest liar?

Do you always answer a question with a question, or are you just a dishonest liar?

Do you always ignore an answer when it is given? Or are you challenged with reading comprehension?

You asked if I was saying that white people
are better and smarter, and I stated "not at all".

Where is there a lie in that answer?

I then asked you if you were implying that they are. And you never answered.

Is this where I am supposed to empathize with your "white guilt" and excuse your oversight?

Same reason we have Jewish institutions, and institutions for most American ethnicities.
Jews and blacks have or SHOULD HAVE been historically allies, however Jews have been feeling (and feeding) their whiteness more than their oppression.

To be fair, Jews have a much longer history with assimilation. We've been doing it for 2,000 years.

After that long, you just get good at it ... but, never good enough.
Which explains them eventually being shown the door everywhere they’ve ever set up shop. They seem to have a historical habit of wearing out their welcome. At least they have Israel now...

Same reason we have Jewish institutions, and institutions for most American ethnicities.
Jews and blacks have or SHOULD HAVE historically been allies, however Jews have been feeling (and feeding) their whiteness more than their oppression.
it must be in the cities that blacks are treated like crap by Jewish merchants and for employment that skewers what you typed.

Yes, we now have institutional WHITE GUILT that drives much of our society today. That is the pig that flies.

Then institutionalized "white guilt" must be a very lucrative venture since the vast majority of the nations monetary wealth as well as political power is controlled by a small percentage of the white population.

Really? Like in the Middle East, India, Japan and China? White people control all that wealth?

I know how to write. And you knew what I meant. It is 5:03 a.m. where I am, and overlooking one apostrophe is not a big deal, unless you are a petty, small individual who is looking for something trivial to argue over.

I had no idea what you meant. I thought you meant world nations.

Xcvkk8g.jpg

I had no idea what you meant. I thought you meant world nations.

Ok. I understand. No harm, no foul.

Exactly like white institutions today.

If you're feeling ostracized from mainstream society ... it's an ostracization of your own making.

A self-imposed exile, if you will.
No, it is society that ostracized me. I was doing just fine in life until I got to college and finally realized how truly fucked up this world is.

It is entirely society’s fault that white people to turn to drugs and suicide to get out of this world. Society destroyed the churches, the families, the culture and left white people with absolutely nothing against a system that seeks to terminate every bit of hope out of every white individual.

Once you delusional and ignorant boomers are dead people like me will be able to start fixing this world.

The NAACP. founded in 1909, was created to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.

The NAACP was founded by Marxists. As a consequence, not only do the people it purports to protect remain under the hammer in an authoritarian world, they've become subjects of the worst kind of authoritarian ideology. The kind of ideology that real defenders of minorities like Booker T. Washington wanted to avoid returning to at the time.

The first three:

Mary White Ovington, Marxist (link)

William English Walling, Marxist (link)

Henry Moskowitz wrote introduction to Alfred E. Smith’s Progressive Democracy: Addresses & State Papers

W.E.B. Du Bois, radical Marxis and black separatist
(link-1) (link-2) (link-3)

John Dewey, Progressive (Marxist/Social Darwinist) thought leader, pragmatist philosopher & psychologist and principal signer of The Humanist Manifesto
(link-1)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back