The Reason Why There Are Black Institutions In America, Is Racism

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I've seen many a righting USMB poster claim, nonsensically, that such-and-such black institution is racist. Showing their ignorance in the process.

The reason why these institutions, organizations and/or business were setup in the first place...is racism.

From the schools to culture, to everything else. Blacks were historically shut-out and/or simply ignored, so there was no choice but to set them up.

HBCUs were created because the institutions of higher learning simply wouldn't accept black students, so HBCUs were created to give black students the opportunity to obtain higher education when virtually no other colleges would.

The Oscars, black talent was simply ignored.

The Grammys, same thing.

The NAACP. founded in 1909, was created to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.

And so on, and so on, and so forth. These institutions, business and/or organizations were setup because of American racism. Racism that still persists today, in various forms.

Only an ignorant fool would fix their face or slam their gums to suggest that these institutions, by default, are racist. It's the height of ignorance and, quite frankly, shows the racism of the person expressing such an asinine view.

Last edited:
Same reason we have Jewish institutions, and institutions for most American ethnicities.

I've seen many a righting USMB poster claim, nonsensically, that such-and-such black institution is racist. Showing their ignorance in the process.

The reason why these institutions, organizations and/or business were setup in the first place...is racism.

From the schools to culture, to everything else. Blacks were historically shut-out and/or simply ignored, so there was no choice but to set them up.

HBCUs were created because the institutions of higher learning simply wouldn't accept black students, so HBCUs were created to give black students the opportunity to obtain higher education when virtually no other colleges would.

The Grammy, same thing.

The NAACP. founded in 1909, was created to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination.

And so on, and so on, and so forth. These institutions, business and/or organizations were setup because of American racism. Racism that still persists today, in various forms.

Only an ignorant fool would fix their fix their face or slam their gums to suggest that these institutions, by default, are racist. It's the height of ignorance.

Is that why you’re a racist?

The Grammy, same thing.

Only an ignorant fool would fix their fix their face or slam their gums to suggest that these institutions, by default, are racist. It's the height of ignorance.
If these organization actually tried to help blacks with crime and family disintegration instead of being platforms for race pimps, they would be admirable institutions. Alas.

Same reason we have Jewish institutions, and institutions for most American ethnicities.
Jews and blacks have or SHOULD HAVE historically been allies, however Jews have been feeling (and feeding) their whiteness more than their oppression.

Last edited:
Jews and blacks have or SHOULD HAVE been historically allies, however Jews have been feeling (and feeding) their whiteness more than their oppression.

To be fair, Jews have a much longer history with assimilation. We've been doing it for 2,000 years.

After that long, you just get good at it ... but, never good enough.

The Grammy, same thing.

If these organization actually tried to help blacks with crime and family disintegration instead of being platforms for race pimps, they would be admirable institutions. Alas.

You don't live in America. It's time for you to be quiet.

Jews and blacks have or SHOULD HAVE been historically allies, however Jews have been feeling (and feeding) their whiteness more than their oppression.

To be fair, Jews have a much longer history with assimilation. We've been doing it for 2,000 years.

To be honest Jew is a religious designation. Jews are of all races.

13272t.jpg

As usual. #SMH

The Grammy, same thing.

No one likes race pimps. I'm a US citizen and vote. Oh, and fuck you

Jewishness has always been an ethnicity. It is something much broader than just religious practice, especially to Jewish enemies.

People who hate Jews (and who have discriminated, oppressed, and attempted to exterminate Jews) don't care if a Jew is religious, isn't religious, or how much like a citizen of their host nation they appear to be.They hate Jews even if they have converted to xtianity and have completely rejected their Jewish identity.

They believe that 'Jewishness' comes from the blood, something that Judaism doesn't teach or believe.

The Grammy, same thing.

No one likes race pimps. I'm a US citizen and vote. Oh, and fuck you

You like race pimps, because the only race pimps are white.

You and Nazis have much in common.

Knock it off. Not constructive.
Do you expect anything on this thread to be constructive. Do you expect that defending the OP's accusation of racism not be confronted with the obvious racism of his own.

Do you expect anything on this thread to be constructive. Do you expect that defending the OP's accusation of racism not be confronted with the obvious racism of his own.

I'm not concerned with confrontations. I've been accused of every evil thing under the sun ... I used to be married.

Calling folks Nazis is just stupid ... even people who self-identify as Nazis these days aren't even Nazis.

Jewishness has always been an ethnicity. It is something much broader than just religious practice, especially to Jewish enemies.

People who hate Jews (and who have discriminated, oppressed, and attempted to exterminate Jews) don't care if a Jew is religious, isn't religious, or how much like a citizen of their host nation they appear to be.They hate Jews even if they have converted to xtianity and have completely rejected their Jewish identity.

They believe that 'Jewishness' comes from the blood, something that Judaism doesn't teach or believe.

I understand that but within the Jewish culture racism exists. There are at least 2 examples of that here and I am not talking about you.

There was nothing racist about the OP.

I'm not concerned with confrontations. I've been accused of every evil thing under the sun ... I used to be married.

Calling folks Nazis is just stupid ... even people who self-identify as Nazis these days aren't even Nazis.
I didn't call him a Nazi. I said he had much in common with them, and he does. If I feel the need for guidance on what I mean or what I post, I will certainly get back to you.

So is the point here that institutionalised racsim , and by that i mean all the organizations that exist to confront it, counterproductive to their doctrine?

~S~

Forum List

Back