The Reason Ron Paul is 'unelectable'

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
494643947.jpg

Ron Paul needs money guys. Freedom will never be cheaper.
https://secure.ronpaul2012.com/?dp=1

494643947.jpg

Ron Paul is not going to lose because of a lack of money. Ron Paul is going to lose because of Ron Paul. He embraces a far right, and by far right I mean a libertarian-based, domestic policy and then sides with figures like Cynthia McKinney--going so far as appearing on Iranian television to denounce Israel--and Michael Moore on issues of foreign policy.

His tendency to blame America almost exclusively for the worlds ills coupled with his complete lack of ability to rationally articulate his positions makes him simply unable to connect to mainstream Republicans, and remember he is seeking the GOP nomination. He may be gaining ground among independents and liberals, but ultimately that is irrelevant in a GOP primary.

I am conflicted with Ron Paul, because I was a early supporter. I believe he is the only candidate bringing attention to the issue of the unregulated Federal Reserve, but I cannot reconcile his extremist, 911 truther-type conspiratorial mentality that Ron Paul spouts off in senile-like rants of vague suggestions of the government keeping you from fleeing the country to Mexico.

494643947.jpg

Excelent diagram, and I want to use it in my web site, but I agree with first reply: no money will help us in their circus. they print it, and they are a steady customer, we are an outsider, no matter how much we can come up with. we need a strategy that I define, only that will work: imagine people in USSR would have waited for cues on state media? establishment media is the enemy, and Ron Paul is not helping by participating on that circus - he does not need them, they need HIM for credebility. I wish he understands it and slams them in the face at the right time by saying something like what I just said.

he won't win because he's for reducing government and staying out of other country's affairs. neither party wants that.

494643947.jpg

Ron Paul is not going to lose because of a lack of money. Ron Paul is going to lose because of Ron Paul. He embraces a far right, and by far right I mean a libertarian-based, domestic policy and then sides with figures like Cynthia McKinney--going so far as appearing on Iranian television to denounce Israel--and Michael Moore on issues of foreign policy.

His tendency to blame America almost exclusively for the worlds ills coupled with his complete lack of ability to rationally articulate his positions makes him simply unable to connect to mainstream Republicans, and remember he is seeking the GOP nomination. He may be gaining ground among independents and liberals, but ultimately that is irrelevant in a GOP primary.

I am conflicted with Ron Paul, because I was a early supporter. I believe he is the only candidate bringing attention to the issue of the unregulated Federal Reserve, but I cannot reconcile his extremist, 911 truther-type conspiratorial mentality that Ron Paul spouts off in senile-like rants of vague suggestions of the government keeping you from fleeing the country to Mexico.

I doubt you were ever a supporter because you are spouting lies and half truths to make your case. You just threw that part in to lend yourself some credibility. At least be an honest hater. :eusa_liar:

494643947.jpg

I doubt you were ever a supporter because you are spouting lies and half truths to make your case. You just threw that part in to lend yourself some credibility. At least be an honest hater. :eusa_liar:

I've been on the message board for at least three years, go back and look at my posts. Listen, I am still going to vote for Ron Paul, but my point is he isn't going to be elected because he refuses to temper some of his more radical views.

He does himself no favors excepting donations from white supremacist groups and then go on Iranian government television to renounce Israel and compare them to Nazis in their dealings with HAMAS and 'Palestinians'.

Oh, and it is all just coincidence. All this support from White Nationalist organizations and his open renouncement of Israeli and American influence in the Middle East, the racist newsletter...

Again, Ron Paul is going to lose because of Ron Paul.

He is not a leader. Let me ask you a question: out of the decades Ron Paul has served in Congress how many pieces of legislation has Ron Paul authored and passed?

But if you are going to call me a liar at least do the a little homework.

A good reason to vote for this man is because he doesn't want to see this nation become a third world shit hole(a nation with reduced ability to compete with the world that elects "central" America like governments). You can count on him doing something about the borders, but it seems most here like the thought of us becoming a central America third rate nation. The conservatives like to play lip service to the borders, third worldizion of this nation, but then tell people like me that I'm totally off in left field somewhere. Truth be told we both want our nation to remain first world with high living stardards. Only someone that's insane wouldn't!

He also is the only one unlike Mitt, Newt, Santorum that will cut the government and work to give back the state rights. I don't trust Mitt, Newt, Santorum to seriously do it.

Last edited:
Nope..........not gonna vote for Ron Paul............

If we go isolationist, we're screwed because the whole world is interconnected right now. Need an example? Look at the 'net.

Then look at global economics.........

And you'll see why his ideas will never work.

I've been on the message board for at least three years, go back and look at my posts. Listen, I am still going to vote for Ron Paul, but my point is he isn't going to be elected because he refuses to temper some of his more radical views.

He does himself no favors excepting donations from white supremacist groups and then go on Iranian government television to renounce Israel and compare them to Nazis in their dealings with HAMAS and 'Palestinians'.

Oh, and it is all just coincidence. All this support from White Nationalist organizations and his open renouncement of Israeli and American influence in the Middle East, the racist newsletter...

Again, Ron Paul is going to lose because of Ron Paul.

He is not a leader. Let me ask you a question: out of the decades Ron Paul has served in Congress how many pieces of legislation has Ron Paul authored and passed?

But if you are going to call me a liar at least do the a little homework.

I have done my homework and this is another bullshit argument that the haters have been spewing on here lately. He authored hundreds of bills and I think one passed. The content of the bills is whats important though and that content is consistent with his principles and the supposed platform of the republican party. Is it his fault that the majority of congress is morally bankrupt?

The bit about fleeing to Mexico was in reference to building a fence on the border. His point was that a fence like that COULD be used to keep Americans in. Not that it will but why take a chance. I don't want to give the government the tools to fuck me over and then hope they won't This is consistent with the view that when we shouldn't be giving up our rights for increased security.

Maybe you aren't a liar but I don't understand how you can say you support Ron Paul and then prove that you have zero understanding of his positions.

Perhaps he's unelectable because he has a political philosophy and world view most people grow out of in their teenage years.

Positions of consequence need to filled by folks who live in the real world and most voters understand that.

I thought the reason Paul was un-electable was because he was a racist old man who hated poor people.

pretty much...

and most people aren't stupid enough to listen to the old hypocrite.

Says 2 people that voted for a guy that went to a racist church for 20 years... Yeah, don't be suprised when no one takes your word for it lol.

Well, the protected are allowed to do that. :eusa_pray: Double standards!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back