The Real Setuation In GAZA..!

America's restrictions only came about because of pressure by other governments.

America gives Israel 3 billion dollars per year. Plus the latest in high tech weapons.

-----------------------------------------------------------

No other government pressured Truman to force Israel to accept a cease fire in 1949. There was no other country in the world that had that kind of clout with us then. Again, in 1956, America's two closest allies, Britain and France were Israel's partners in the Sinai campaign, and Eisenhower threatened to use US military force, if necessary, against all three if they didn't withdraw.

It is true that in 1967 and in 1973, the USSR did threaten to intervene if Israel did not stop its advance and While LBJ had already committed US forces to the region to repulse such a Soviet intervention, he certainly did not want it to happen. But Carter was under no pressure to limit West Bank settlement expansion other than the demands coming from Egypt in the context of the Israel-Egypt peace negotiations, and considering his screwball foreign policy, if he had been under pressure, he probably wouldn't have even known it, and Clinton was under no pressure to force the collapse of the Shamir government other than from his own ego maniacal belief that he could solve this intractable problem by sheer force of his personality.

Israel no longer receives any explicit economic aid from the US, but it does receive about $2.5 billion in military credits, mostly mandated by treaty obligations signed by Carter as a part of the Israel-Egypt peace treaty, it redeems by buying military hardware from US companies, thus generating taxes that almost equal the face value of the credits. This may seem strange since Israel is the world's fourth or fifth largest exporter of weapons, itself, and produces and exports most of the same kinds of ordinance it buy from US companies with those military credits as well as some of the world's most sophisticated weapons systems such as the radar and missile system it recently sold to India in a multi billion dollar sale or the airborne radar system that some say is superior to the US AWACS system that it sold to China but then was forced by the US to pull out of the contract and pay a multi billion dollar indemnity to China for breach of contract. When one considers that before Israel began buying US fighter bombers, it was, itself producing one of the world's best fighter bombers, it becomes clear that part of what the US gets for its support of Israel is considerable leverage over who gets to buy some of these very sophisticated weapons systems.

is that supposed to be a challenge or something? posting your pic on the net is probably just like posting your diary! I guess I should be impressed or something but, to be honest.. Im really not. Not that any of that deflection minimizes the joke of your racist opinions though, zionist.

I'm not trying to impress you although I think you envy my freedom. No challenge, but if you were a real man you would not hide as you do. I guess it's a cultural thing. Where I come from we stand by our own words.

I'd bet almost anything you'd tone it all down if confronted with the possibility that your words could be linked to you. but you know something...they can..

so come on out and enjoy the freedom.

as always
d.

is that supposed to be your ace in the ole or something? calling someone a trust fund baby? asking questions about childhood? gimme a break, zionist. you are about as much an expert on frued as you are ethnic equality.

tell em a few things about yourself tough guy. seriously. you might even get a little respect if you did. respect. do you even know what that is? ever taste it?

I'm not trying to impress you although I think you envy my freedom. No challenge, but if you were a real man you would not hide as you do. I guess it's a cultural thing. Where I come from we stand by our own words.

I'd bet almost anything you'd tone it all down if confronted with the possibility that your words could be linked to you. but you know something...they can..

so come on out and enjoy the freedom.

as always
d.

your FREEDOM? wtf? yea dude. we both live in America. I sure am envious of all that extra freedom you have down in the south west.

:cuckoo:

HIDING? on the INTERNET? are you kidding me? Again, calling someone out.. uh, on the internet.. sure is STUDLY. I tellya, you must make ALL the fat chicks behind skinny avatars swoon.

if you gots the links, kiddo, then do what you gotsta do.

:lol:

tell em a few things about yourself tough guy. seriously. you might even get a little respect if you did. respect. do you even know what that is? ever taste it?

Im not wanting for respect here, dude. Hell, i've already given up more rep around here than your entire batch of green bars. You may think that acting like a drunk guido is intimidating or challenging but, in all reality, you just validate the reasons muslims launch explosives at your kind. In fact, your reaction conveys that you see me more of a threat to your perspective than I see you. Again, I seem to have ruffled your feathers, zionist.

your FREEDOM? wtf? yea dude. we both live in America. I sure am envious of all that extra freedom you have down in the south west.

:cuckoo:

HIDING? on the INTERNET? are you kidding me? Again, calling someone out.. uh, on the internet.. sure is STUDLY. I tellya, you must make ALL the fat chicks behind skinny avatars swoon.

if you gots the links, kiddo, then do what you gotsta do.

see there you go. your assumptions give you away. calling you out? only in the sense that I think you probably would love to be out there. the fear shows your insecurities.

as far as being a tough guy? I played that role ages ago. I just don't like bullies or cowards or liars. so sue me.

Im not wanting for respect here, dude. Hell, i've already given up more rep around here than your entire batch of green bars. You may think that acting like a drunk guido is intimidating or challenging but, in all reality, you just validate the reasons muslims launch explosives at your kind. In fact, your reaction conveys that you see me more of a threat to your perspective than I see you. Again, I seem to have ruffled your feathers, zionist.

respect is what you want. sad you are so pathetic as you are. come out little boy. come out and face the world. it'll be okay. promise :cool:

Didn't think so.. did you catch that word "Setuation" what is setuation? :lol:

Sunni is just a sad (and quite clearly stupid) little ingrate who should get on a plane and fuck to one of these countries he so clearly admires. Iran would be a great place for the piece of shit.

Forum List

Back