The Real Setuation In GAZA..!

yes this is the hatred and spirit of zionist . no one can be happy for killing children but them ..

you know what, i will answer. though you are not asking stright.

yes there is a holly beautiful land called Palestine
not palatane ! it is in the middle of arab country.

GOOD! May many more Palestanian children die!

Oh wait. What's a Palestanian? Someone who comes from Palastane? Which is where again?

Funny how you don't even know how to spell the words of the country and people you support the most.

Oh wait, there's no such country as Palestine. AWESOME!

I am sure you want to be fair in this.

How many Palestanian children have died since Sept. 2000 at he hands of the Israeli's?

I don't know but three thousand Americans died in just one day because of terrorists.. does that count for anything?

this is a totally different thing.
it is as if you say, london is in Europe so Brazil speaks Portuguese :eusa_eh:

do you think hamas did that bombings in US? if hamas had this kind of power
they will use it in Gaza dont you think, to protect ppl there.
first priority to be.

I don't know but three thousand Americans died in just one day because of terrorists.. does that count for anything?

then there is the bs the Palestinian apologists here do.

sorta like this horrible woman...

-------

Palestinian spokeswoman is full of shit just like the Iraqi minister who said the Americans were being run out of town just as they were crossing into the center of Baghdad.

gawd, the leaders in that area are fuckin' loons.

[youtube]dOQW5EyVq0E&feature=related[/youtube]

friggin' never forget

about the same pic. you know you can write wutever u want.
but i believe it is clear that they are destroying her farm.
trees and plants need decades to replant .
so if she has already lost her sons due to killings or imprisonment
she(this old woman) will have to starve to death as well

really? you can tell all that from a photo? hmmmm,..

did she dance on 911? did her kids? did she make babies so she could strap bombs on them and send them to die?

good to know. thnx
so they are serial killers or sth.
but women in palestine are helpless to be such monesters.
or even men who are fighting for life.
and they get many lifetime-sentences !

Yes they do...here are some examples:

Duncan sentenced to six life sentences | KTVB.COM | Idaho News

http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/man-gets-three-life-sentences/story.aspx?guid={4142A4CD-C0D7-4620-B97C-0572E9BECD81}

Ian Huntley - Monstropedia - the largest encyclopedia about monsters

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_MacDonald_(serial_killer)

They can also be sentenced to life without parole, which means even 20 year would be in prison till the day he dies.

then there is the bs the Palestinian apologists here do.

sorta like this horrible woman...

-------

Palestinian spokeswoman is full of shit just like the Iraqi minister who said the Americans were being run out of town just as they were crossing into the center of Baghdad.

gawd, the leaders in that area are fuckin' loons.

[youtube]dOQW5EyVq0E&feature=related[/youtube]

friggin' never forget

so Palestinian leaders consider showing the truth to be exploitation and maligning of the good people (who danced and celebrated on 911) of Palestine?

really? you can tell all that from a photo? hmmmm,..

did she dance on 911? did her kids? did she make babies so she could strap bombs on them and send them to die?
yes i can actually , my grandmother is an old women looks like this one.
she is willing to sacrifice her life for a land , she used to have a favorite tree back in palestine, she used to sit under that tree for ours.

but those days has vanished, guess why !

ugh do you think anyone could be glad to see a kid of his or hers, die?
they cry their gut out , but you just think they are made of stone or sth.

they have danced because america (for some reason)
supports Israelies without limits. sad but true.

good to know. thnx
so they are serial killers or sth.
but women in palestine are helpless to be such monesters.
or even men who are fighting for life.
and they get many lifetime-sentences !

Men and women fighting for their lives in your eyes = terrorists to the rest of the world.

They get what they deserve for targeting innocent people, with their indiscrimenant shelling and homicide bombers.

ok whatever you want to call it !
they dont attack unless they are attacked , call it revenge if you wish !

they will never lose everything they have and stay cool ..

when someone occupy your country you call them innocent ?!

Men and women fighting for their lives in your eyes = terrorists to the rest of the world.

They get what they deserve for targeting innocent people, with their indiscrimenant shelling and homicide bombers.

she is willing to sacrifice her life for a land , she used to have a favorite tree back in palestine, she used to sit under that tree for ours.

---------------------------------------------

Not altogether true. In 1949, when the victorious Israeli army had all the Arab armies on the run, it was America that forced the Israeli government to accept a cease fire before it had captured Jerusalem, and in 1956, when Israel had captured the entire Sinai, it was America that forced the Israelis to retreat and give it back to Egypt, and in 1967, when the victorious IDF again had all the Arab armies on the run and was no more than a day's march from Cairo and Damascus, it was America that forced Israel to halt its advance and later to give back a part of what it had captured from Syria, and again in 1973, it was America that stopped another advance against the defeated Egyptian and Syrian militaries. A few years later, it was Jimmy Carter who forced Israel to stop expanding its West Bank settlements for a while, and later it was Bill Clinton who forced the downfall of the Shamir government because it refused to accept Arafat as the legitimate leader of the Palestinians, and still later it was Clinton who forced the Netanyahu government to accept additions to the Oslo Accords it vehemently opposed.

The US has long been a staunch and generous supporter of Israel, but this support was never without conditions and always involved restrictions on Israel's activities.

where is your poor grandmother? please, I don't believe you. you have to be a trust fund baby

Forum List

Back